Mayor and Council attack on KPD, What about KFD?

Guest Guest

GOD FORBID SOMEBODY EATS FOOD IN A 24 HOUR TIME PERIOD. ARE YOU A RETARD? YOUR GOING TO COMPLAIN SOMEBODY IS EATING? SERIOUSLY? GET A LIFE LOSER

81540[/snapback]

[/quote

:rolleyes: What about watching tv and sleeping in bed?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD FORBID SOMEBODY EATS FOOD IN A 24 HOUR TIME PERIOD. ARE YOU A RETARD? YOUR GOING TO COMPLAIN SOMEBODY IS EATING? SERIOUSLY? GET A LIFE LOSER

81540[/snapback]

[/quote

;) What about watching tv and sleeping in bed?

81676[/snapback]

once again.....god forbid somebody watches tv and sleeps in a 24 hour period...because that is unheard of!! who else watches tv and sleeps in a 24 hours period? thats unheard of! are people really that stupid? seriously? is this what the world has come to, dumb uninformed ball busters?

Guest Nutcracker
once again.....god forbid somebody watches tv and sleeps in a 24 hour period...because that is unheard of!! who else watches tv and sleeps in a 24 hours period? thats unheard of! are people really that stupid? seriously? is this what the world has come to, dumb uninformed ball busters?

Not on Work time!

I can't go in on my shift and sleep and watch TV.

Two "Work Days" a week at an average of 90,000 a year. 72 days a year--1250 a day.

With all their contracting jobs on the side they are the only ones able to afford to live in this town. :angry::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My tax dollars should not pay for all the firemen to sleep and watch tv. My taxes are to high and I think they should work for their money. May be stupid people like you pay others to sleep and watch tv. If you want to give money away, then pay my taxes.

My tax dollars should not pay for all the firemen to sleep and watch tv. My taxes are to high and I think they should work for their money. May be stupid people like you pay others to sleep and watch tv. If you want to give money away, then pay my taxes.

Another informed source. You have no clue what it is to be a firefighter. You couldn't possibly have what it takes either. The next time they work a job I want you and all the other righteous to throw on turnout gear, strap on a tank and run in with a inch and 3/4 charged line. Better yet, get on the roof and get me some ventilation. Better yet, stay home and write on KOTW how you 're a huge wanker with nothing of any real value to contribute anywhere. Let alone here in this forum.

So your telling me you would rather have a guy that has been up for 23 hours dragging his ass to save your house and family then have a guy that had a couple hours worth of sleep and more energy coming in to do the same job? So no more sleeping for the firefighters. Also no more sleeping for the military while they are on duty either because your tax dollars go to that to. Yes believe it or not the military sleeps while they are on duty too and im not talking about the men and women over seas fighting im talking about the ones working in the states.

I love it when uninformed people like yourself come on here and rant and rave first about the police not needing another deputy, because you know exactly what the P.D nees to run or the F.D because they are wayyy too lazy.

But when something happens who is the people comin gto save you either it be a fire, medical or some type of police matter. The Fire Department and Police Department. And no matter what time it is, if they are sleeping, watching tv or not, the fire department will be there. You know why? Because thats what they do! They arent affraid to drop everything in a moments notice to go save somebodies life that they never met before. But your right...screw those guys take away the tvs and the beds. what they do isnt worth them being comfortable while they are away from their families for 24 hours. And forget what the P.D feels like best provides their department. They don't know anything either! You Mr. or Mrs. Joe Public know all. Maybe you should go run in a burning building one day or chase down a criminal just to show everybody how easy it is and what a bad job your emergency services are doing.

Guest Kearny Senior

Let me guess......posted by a jealous cop, someone who took the FF exam and flunked it, or someone

who doesn't have the physical capability to pass the fitness exam. Which one are you, "Guest" ??

Let me guess......posted by a jealous cop, someone who took the FF exam and flunked it, or someone

who doesn't have the physical capability to pass the fitness exam. Which one are you, "Guest" ??

I pay taxes here too. I think they are to high and if you work here, you should work here. Watching tv and sleeping in bed is not work. If you can't work for 24 hours, then go back to working 8 hours. The same with the police.

:angry:

when we get help from neighboring towns. We are going to be more poor then we are now. If we were attacked by terrorist there would be no one here for those chemicals would kill you why do you think for one minute I would want to fund a foolish thing. maybe if he gave how many would be leaving the firer department by time 5 years was up I might think this a good plan. I can no longer keep up with their salary pay. I feel like I am getting kicked out of a town I have lived so long in and there is nothing I can do to stop it. The police force here in kearny have very few who live here and I bet that is also the Fire department to. So they really don't care about our pocketbooks. The whole Town employees are very well compensated from teachers to the Mayor. I wished that my employer could pay full benafits for all my family. I pay into it .

Mayor alls I have to say is I will be voting and if you can not give back to my budget well I need not to think to hard.

Guest kpdpipes

Obviously some here are incapable of reading. The Kearny Police Dept and the Kearny Fire Dept have a GOOD working relationship...With the exception oif the new Hirees, and the older guys the Majority of both departments have known each other since pretty much childhood. KNOCK IT OFF with the "You must be a jealous Cop" Nonsense Leave it in the Harrison forum since that seems to be the prevailing argument there. Maybe I should be asking you if YOU Flunked the Police Exam, or Physical when you were young enough to do so, since you seem to have a problem with the PD.

Obviously some here are incapable of reading. The Kearny Police Dept and the Kearny Fire Dept have a GOOD working relationship...With the exception oif the new Hirees, and the older guys the Majority of both departments have known each other since pretty much childhood. KNOCK IT OFF with the "You must be a jealous Cop" Nonsense Leave it in the Harrison forum since that seems to be the prevailing argument there. Maybe I should be asking you if YOU Flunked the Police Exam, or Physical when you were young enough to do so, since you seem to have a problem with the PD.

I agree. Too often these posts turn into an attempt to pit one group against the other.

Guest English Teacher
:angry:

when we get help from neighboring towns. We are going to be more poor then we are now. If we were attacked by terrorist there would be no one here for those chemicals would kill you why do you think for one minute I would want to fund a foolish thing. maybe if he gave how many would be leaving the firer department by time 5 years was up I might think this a good plan. I can no longer keep up with their salary pay. I feel like I am getting kicked out of a town I have lived so long in and there is nothing I can do to stop it. The police force here in kearny have very few who live here and I bet that is also the Fire department to. So they really don't care about our pocketbooks. The whole Town employees are very well compensated from teachers to the Mayor. I wished that my employer could pay full benafits for all my family. I pay into it .

Mayor alls I have to say is I will be voting and if you can not give back to my budget well I need not to think to hard.

Never paid attention in English class, I see.

Guest Fitness Nut

Wait a minute! I bet you 99% of the FF on the job right now could not pass the fitnes exam. Step back, maybe 2 steps back and look at your bellies boys.

Alot of hard work went into those fine shaped bellies. Not to mention those fine dinners you whip up every night in the House!

Wait a minute! I bet you 99% of the FF on the job right now could not pass the fitnes exam. Step back, maybe 2 steps back and look at your bellies boys.

Alot of hard work went into those fine shaped bellies. Not to mention those fine dinners you whip up every night in the House!

See post concerning Harris Poll.

I pay taxes here too. I think they are to high and if you work here, you should work here. Watching tv and sleeping in bed is not work. If you can't work for 24 hours, then go back to working 8 hours. The same with the police.

What about the rank of Lieutenant? Does the Fire department have any or are they all Captains? How much does it cost. What can we save with Lieutenants?

What about the rank of Lieutenant? Does the Fire department have any or are they all Captains? How much does it cost. What can we save with Lieutenants?

See post concerning Harris Poll.

[/quote

Why doesn't and anyone answer this question? FF are afraid of the truth or are you afraid the answer mite hurt? What do you pay the mayor and council to leave you alone?

Looks like no one wants to answer this question? Why????????????

The Harris Poll will not save me on taxes? The Harris Poll is for real ff, not the boys club in Kearny!

Wow, it's wonderful that you hold town employees in such high esteem. PD and FD do a good job, albeit different jobs. Quite simply, I hope to never need EITHER of them; this would mean a lot of down time, but it also means everyone is safe.

FIFTY percent, maybe more, of the taxes go to the BOE. Mathematically, public safety makes up little of the overall tax burden; just the facts!

Looks like no one wants to answer this question? Why????????????

No the KFD does not have any Lieutenants. The second half of the question is probably minimal at best. LT's if there were any wouldnt really make any less money than captains. They tried having LT's once before and it didnt work out then. Besides you look at all the FD's in this county I dont belive any of them have LT's. Its sort of a wasted position.

No the KFD does not have any Lieutenants. The second half of the question is probably minimal at best. LT's if there were any wouldnt really make any less money than captains. They tried having LT's once before and it didnt work out then. Besides you look at all the FD's in this county I dont belive any of them have LT's. Its sort of a wasted position.

Wasted position? One of many I'd say.