Trash The Flagman

Guest Anti-Flagman

Guest Anti-Flagman

Hi All,

I'm sure everyone on this board one time or another has run across a negative Flagman post. You know, your typical trash, trash, response. Rather than let him divert your attention from interesting, well thought out topics of discussion, use this area to let him know how you feel. Personally, I think The Flagman is trash and numerous times I have told him to pi** off! I know all the firemen probably have some choice words for him. So if you think he's a loser let him know, if you support him then say so( and why). Let's keep it clean and intelligent, no cussing or threats. Hopefully Flagman might even learn something or just fade away! :lol:

Guest FlagMann_Guest

WOW!!Why are you attacking the FlagMann, :o The FlagMann is just saying what He/She belives in!! ;) FlagMann does not dislike FireFighters!! :) Its my opinion!! Hey!! I am a Kearny TAX-PAYER!!!(hello) I help pay, your salary!!! ;) Angry!! not FlagMann!!

"You" Mr. Firefighter!!! got to wake up!!! You are only out for yourself!!! :lol:

You sound like a greedy FireFighter!! do you live in Town?--3/4 OF YOU DONT!!!! :(

And FlagMann, can go on!! But why!! Get a life you "greedy" FireFighter!! ;)

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash!!

FlagMann.

Guest FlagMann.

Hello!! What are you talking about!! You crybabie!! Whine, whine, whine!! Get a life you Dummy!!!!!!!!!! Oh!! I forgot ? I cant talk about you!! Bcause you are a FireFighter.( FORGIVE ME!!)--CRYBABY!!!!

FlagMann.

Guest Anti-Flagman

Here comes Flagman, trash, trash, trash and more trash. I think we got it you repetitive wanker! By the way, I'm not a fireman and you need to stop thinking so much of yourself!

Guest The Butcher

Flagmann, me hopes you writes that way on porpoise, cause if you doesn't, you should perhaps sue the teachers that you had.

Kindergarten would be looking for you.

Guest republic1

heyduke.net. What is your motive for advertizing your web site in every post? (And why does the webmaster allow it)? How much are you charging potential advertizers based on hits off this site?? (Yes I visited the site-- and either I didn't get the huomour or it wasn't all that---I haven't decided yet). :rolleyes:

heyduke.net. What is your motive for advertizing your web site in every post? (And why does the webmaster allow it)? How much are you charging potential advertizers based on hits off this site?? (Yes I visited the site-- and either I didn't get the huomour or it wasn't all that---I haven't decided yet). :P

i don't know why they allow it.. but then again they allow stupid threads like this so i suppose it makes sense.

and you probably just didn't get it :rolleyes:

heyduke.net. What is your motive for advertizing your web site in every post? (And why does the webmaster allow it)? How much are you charging potential advertizers based on hits off this site?? (Yes I visited the site-- and either I didn't get the huomour or it wasn't all that---I haven't decided yet). :rolleyes:

You are allowed to put your home page if have Member account. We never once told anyone to go there. We dont advertise on every post. We didnt advertise on any post.

OMG, you people remind me of all the villagers running after Frankenstein with torches! If you don't like what Flagman has to say, then don't read it. He is rough around the edges, but there is some truth in what he says and if you'd get your heads outta your butts, you'd see that. As for Pube and HeyDuke.net....for God's sake, they are just kids so take them at face value for that then just ignore them and don't read them. It's kinda like clicking the 'ignore' button in a chat room. We all don't agree on everything, that's what makes the world go round. How boring it would be if everyone was agreeable and politically correct. I'm sure this site wasn't created for 'oh the roses look lovely this time of year' 'oh yes, you are so so right'. It is here for people to voice their opinions, whether we like them or not and it is not for us to decide who can post and who cannot. If that's what you want, then go purchase and run your own site. Sometimes you adults act more immature than the kids on here, especially when you have no recourse, then decide to pick on bad grammar and misspellings. Instead, when you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -- to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

HeyDuke.net....for God's sake, they are just kids so take them at face value for that then just ignore them and don't read them.

Right....we are just kids... they dont have anything important to say........ yeah ok.....Were the only mature ones here. I try to stay on subject... but we have people like "step off" that are complete idiots, and post garbage.

i find it sad that, as Dina said, myself and my friend appear to be more mature than adults on these forums majority of the time. we have our website linked, is that a problem? if it was, the moderator would have disabled the ability to place personal links. we're here to discuss the town and its happenings, nothing more. is that so hard to accept?

To HeyDuke.net and Pube:

I have no problem with you guys/gals linking your website. When you first started posting, I was concerned because I was not sure what your website was all about and did think you were promoting the site at the expense of KOTW.

I stuck to my policy of not editing posts and ultimately I did come to the conclusion that your were not just promoting your site but actively participating in discussions.

Your maturity surprised me and renewed my confidence in the youth of Kearny. You are correct that you are more mature than some of the adults who post on KOTW.

So, tell us what is on your mind.

KOTW

what makes you so sure they are kids or even two different people?

2 different IP addresses prove we're 2 different people.

and we are teenagers, believe that. don't be so untrusting of your fellow citizen :rolleyes:

sorry but that means nothing :P , its apparent both come from the same street address.

what makes you so sure they are kids or even two different people?

2 different IP addresses prove we're 2 different people.

and we are teenagers, believe that. don't be so untrusting of your fellow citizen :rolleyes:

sorry but that means nothing :P , its apparent both come from the same street address.

it's apparent you're being difficult for no reason at all.

Last I checked, this was a discussion about the Flagman and his racist comments. Any observations about him HeyDuke and Pube. Don't distract people from the original topic!

Guest FlagMann_Guest

Hey Guest!! :lol: WaZZZZuuPPppp!!! :lol: Why are u "Attacting" the FlagMann!! :D

Are you a rice & bean eater? :lol: "Well" What do "you" want me to say, 2 you!! :D Mabey you should go crawl, back from under the fence!! you crawled under!! :D You Mutt!!! You must be one of the "INDIANS" ;) that are here illegal!! :angry:

FlagMann.

Archived