Mayor Mc Donut

Guest Guest_Tex_*

Guest Guest

Well said and he expects the officers to waive to him at 4:00am when he is following them. catch up on some sleep and Get a life JE^KOFF. THere is only 1-2 officers who respect the mayor and they know who they are!!

Mayor why are you not participating with what is going on in our community? You are not a leader you are a wheeler and dealer with our town and our town property, that is exactly what I think of you, reading that you cannot attend the police awards night, how can these officers have any respect for you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

The HPD Oficers are spoiled. I was recently in a town where 50 officers handled 36,000 calls for service and patroled 73 square miles with a minimum manpower of 4. The HPD handles 14,000 calls, 1 square mile and has a minimum manpower of 4 officers. Stp crying and do your job.

n

Guest Guest
Hey Mayor and how come you could not attend the D.A.R.E. graduation? which was held in the high school auditorium a couple of weeks ago.

were you too busy to give up one hour of your day to these children that make speeches starting with: I would like to thank Mayor McDonough and so and so for being here.................... Where were you?  too busy I guess, shame on you.....

Do our children even know whom you are? NO - you never seem to have the time or make the time

When does he ever attend a community function????? unless it benefits him, no one ever sees him....

I heard Harrison HS just recently celebrated their 50th reunion.... It would have been nice for the Mayor of the town where so many of that graduating class came from out of town, and the mayor could have been there to extend a warm welcome to all those returning for the reunion.

Piss poor excuse for a MAYOR if you ask me

Guest TEX JR.
Mayor Mc Donut,

Please tell all the KOTW readers why the Police Department is being civilianized with political appointments (Dispatchers, Parking Enforcement, & now Class 1 Special Officers), and the actual number of certified Police Officers is at an all time low (50 rather than 64 in 01/95)??

It couldn't be the reduction in crime, lord knows its not safe to walk out the door.... Do the investors know that, please don't ask the PD to fudge the Uniform Crime Report cause you only have one Officer who supports you, guess who that is??

If Michael Hinchcliffe should lose the primary, he may still be come Mayor by default, after Tanski comes out with his number best selling Album "Singing with the Feds:....

What happened to the Harrison Crime watch in the Observer??

COMMISIONER GORDON HAS THE DIRECT LINE FROM THE BAT MAN PHONE AND CHIEF KEARNS HAS THE DIRECT LINE FROM THE CAT MAN PHONE. NANA NANANA NA NANANA NA CAT MAN CAT MAN AND HIS SIDE KICK %***% %******%

THE BRAINLESS BALD WONDER.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. Where the %'s appear.

Guest Guest

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN THIS TOWN, OUR MAYOR HAS GOT THIS TOWN IN SUCH A MESS. WHO CAN RESPECT A MAYOR THAT FROM WHAT I AM READING DOES NOT ATTEND FUNCTIONS FOR THE POLICE DEPT. OR DARE GRADUATION, WELL HE CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR A VOTE, MAYOR JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A SIGN I WOULD NEVER AGAIN VOTE FOR YOU, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MY COMMUNITY AND YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE RUNNING AGAIN BECAUSE I FEEL THAT THE TRUTH WILL SOON COME OUT ABOUT THE QUARTERS. IT IS TIME FOR SOMEONE LIKE MR. HINCHCLIFFE TO STRAIGHTEN OUT WHAT YOU MAYOR HAVE GOTTEN US INTO.

Well said and he expects the officers to waive to him at 4:00am when he is following them. catch up on some sleep and  Get a life JE^KOFF.  THere is only 1-2 officers who respect the mayor and they know who they are!!

Yeah he had other obligations. His other obligations was to not attend the two police related functions :angry:

Guest Guest
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN THIS TOWN, OUR MAYOR HAS GOT THIS TOWN IN SUCH A MESS. WHO CAN RESPECT A MAYOR THAT FROM WHAT I AM READING DOES NOT ATTEND FUNCTIONS FOR THE POLICE DEPT. OR DARE GRADUATION, WELL HE CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR A VOTE, MAYOR JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A SIGN I WOULD NEVER AGAIN VOTE FOR YOU, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MY COMMUNITY AND YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE RUNNING AGAIN BECAUSE I FEEL THAT THE TRUTH WILL SOON COME OUT ABOUT THE QUARTERS. IT IS TIME FOR SOMEONE LIKE MR. HINCHCLIFFE TO STRAIGHTEN OUT WHAT YOU MAYOR HAVE GOTTEN US INTO.

okay like attending the green room and the odd couple with a bunch of drunken cops like does not make you the choice! what activities has hinchy attended children related or senior citizen related? i haven't seen him reach out too the hispanic society. maybe portugese? after all he does have several in the brew.

name the events there wiseass? what police function even? saturday night drinking does not cut it! my quarters are with ray! meter mouth! <_<

Guest Guest
okay like attending the green room and the odd couple with a bunch of drunken cops like does not make you the choice! what activities has hinchy attended children related or senior citizen related? i haven't seen him reach out too the hispanic society. maybe portugese? after all he does have several in the brew.

name the events there wiseass? what police function even? saturday night drinking does not cut it! my quarters are with ray! meter mouth! <_<

Hinchy always volunteers with the kids. Where has the Mayor been, Atlantic City is not community service. And siding with big corporations and Ronnie is also not community service. Maybe when tanski spills he will finally have to do some community service.

Guest Guest

I'm sure Hinchy would attend the childrens events and senior citizen events... if they existed it would be easy. Can't attend something that does not exist in town anymore you IDIOT!!!

Guest Guest

Look who is calling the kettle black. You visit the green room and odd couple more than the person whom you are speaking about. HYPOCRITE!!!

Quarters are for Ray... the mayor would probably think you were an idiot just saying this.

Guest Guest
I'm sure Hinchy would attend the childrens events and senior citizen events... if they existed it would be easy.  Can't attend something that does not exist in town anymore you IDIOT!!!

BRAVO!!! You are soooooooooo right!!!!!

Guest Concerned

What intelligent dispatchers you have too. You have a few proficient ones but the rest are a bunch of bumbling idiots. Guess thats the price you pay for hiring hacks! :angry:

Guest Guest
HPD's Morale s**ks!  No leadership, political interference, threats & intimidation, a a bunch of empty promises.

You guys are lucky the Chief single handily created and implemented a state of the art schedule. It lowered sick time and crime... It was his fore thought and intelligence to get that schedule working. Kudos Chief...

Guest Guest_Tex_*

<_<

You guys are lucky the Chief single handily created and implemented a state of the art schedule. It lowered sick time and crime... It was his fore thought and intelligence to get that schedule working. Kudos Chief...

Can't buy a clue, can you Vanna?

This schedule was thought up and presented to two previous ass-holes, oops I mean Chief's (may the rest in peace), 1 chief just hated any idea that didn't come from "Danny" and the other Chief was too worried about how he was going to get a free lunch!!!!

Yes the current Chief deserves alot of credit for at least getting the schedule implemented, but he was a Lt. when it was 1st introduced.

Facts before acts!! oh I forgot your not an Officer, your just an ass kissin McDonut backer!!!

Good luck in the election! your job probably rides on it.............

Stop worring about our schedule and start worring about skyrocketing crime rate (not morale and hope that when you need one of our fine men/woman in blue w/JT stripe, you'll get one not a civilian.........

STOP CUTTING OUR BALLS OFF Mayor McDonut............

PS Can you spare a quarter.... LOL

Hey Pt. Pleasant is wating for you, go screw them up!!!!!

Guest Guest
<_<

This schedule was thought up and presented to two previous ass-holes, oops I mean Chief's (may the rest in peace), 1 chief just hated any idea that didn't come from "Danny" and the other Chief was too worried about how he was going to get a free lunch!!!!

Yes the current Chief deserves alot of credit for at least getting the schedule implemented, but he was a Lt. when it was 1st introduced.

Facts before acts!! oh I forgot your not an Officer, your just an ass kissin McDonut backer!!!

Stop worring about our schedule and start worring about skyrocketing crime rate (not morale  and hope that when you need one of our fine men/woman in blue w/JT stripe, you'll get one not a civilian.........

Who you calling a yellow stripe? This is JK's rantings. Never has a good word to say about anyone. Permanantly disgruntled.

Guest Copper
<_<

Stop worring about our schedule and start worring about skyrocketing crime rate (not morale  and hope that when you need one of our fine men/woman in blue w/JT stripe, you'll get one not a civilian.........

Well said Tex.

The chief finally got something implemented that was in the works for years. Yeah, and he changed the car to black/white, the way police cars are supposed to look. Otherwise, not much else.

He owes too much to the people who put him there (not the rank and file who, in hindsight, relectantly agreed to allow him to become chief in the manner he was made.) He stepped on alot of people to get what he got. My hats off to him for obtaining his goal, but most of the cops wouldn't have doe it that way

Guest guest
What intelligent dispatchers you have too.  You have a few proficient ones but the rest are a bunch of bumbling idiots.  Guess thats the price you pay for hiring hacks! <_<

You got that right! They can't even dispatch a call properly, they have one good one and that is MK.

Guest guest

Lowered sick time? 0 pretty intersting that is why there is about 4 cops on the street on a weekend? come on it is all election statistics.....all bull shi^

Guest Guest
Well said Tex.

The chief finally got something implemented that was in the works for years.   Yeah, and he changed the car to black/white, the way police cars are supposed to look.  Otherwise, not much else.

He owes too much to the people who put him there (not the rank and file who, in hindsight, relectantly agreed to allow him to become chief in the manner he was made.)  He stepped on alot of people to get what he got.  My hats off to him for obtaining his goal, but most of the cops wouldn't have doe it that way

The Chief obtained his goal by aligning with the ******. He was promoted over more qualified Officers and now must do the Mayor and *******'s wishes. Black and white cars and yellow stripes down the side of pants does not make an effective and efficient police dept. He owes bigtime.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Serpico

Well said, chief :angry:

Or was that the mayors spokesman writing that reply?

Guest He hate me!

All the hirings and promotions throughout town over the past 3 years, while cops on PROMOTIONAL LISTS (real lists) sit and languish! What a shame.

Guest Guest
All the hirings and promotions throughout town over the past 3 years, while cops on PROMOTIONAL LISTS (real lists)  sit and languish!  What a shame.

You got that right. Some of the guys wont sell out. Thats why they are dying on their lists. They just wanna be able to do their jobs without interference, and not be told by some bumbling idiot on the 3rd floor (who doesnt even own a house here) how to run a police dept.

Well aparantly he found a lackey to try to keep the PD under his thumb.

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN. The fight didnt even start yet!

Archived