Love Those Hinchy Signs

Guest Hinchy for Mayor

Guest Hinchy for Mayor

I see some Hinchy signs going up. It's time to rock and roll. For those that thought Hinchy wasn't running I got info for you: Hinchy's running and the Mayor's getting indicted. Watch what you say and what you do for the Mayor because he's on his way out. Hinchy, love those signs. Nice. They said you weren't running but they were bullshitting as usual. Mayor got change for a dollar. I need quarters for the meters. Maybe I can change my $10,000 bill for some quarters you have hanging around from last month's cut.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Go MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE! I think this town has awaken and the smell is not pretty! Lets unite and post those Hinchcliffe signs. It is so exciting to know that change is on its way. Most of the people I talk to that have Mc Donough signs on their house are not even voting for him. All that matters is that they press the Michael Hinchliffe lever on June 6th.

We need Michael to win. Its scary to think of what will happen to this town and to its residents if we dont put an end to it now. We have the POWER!

Guest Walking
Go MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE! I think this town has awaken and the smell is not pretty!  Lets unite and post those Hinchcliffe signs.  It is so exciting to know that change is on its way.  Most of the people I talk to that have Mc Donough signs on their house are not even voting for him.  All that matters is that they press the Michael Hinchliffe lever on June 6th. 

We need Michael to win.  Its scary to think of what will happen to this town and to its residents if we dont put an end to it now.  We have the POWER!

Mike make your way around town alot of people want to meet you, make sure you hit the Gardens and Kingsland Courts lot of voters there. We wish you well Hinchy and we hope you will make Harrison a better place for the children.

Guest Please Help

If it is true that MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE is a police officer, I have to be very ashamed of his training and abilities. His performance the other night at Town Hall was a joke. I would hope that if someone is trained for proper split second, life altering decisions, he would be able to say a few words without having a melt down in front of all. How can he handle the Mayor's job??? HE CAN'T

Guest Guest

Were we at the same meeting? He DID NOT have any melt down. You must be one of the handful of people there that supports Mc Donough. Most people there seemed to be supporting Michael and what he had to say. The only melt down I saw was the mayor running out of there with his tail between his legs!

Guest sell the house
If it is true that MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE is a police officer, I have to be very ashamed of his training and abilities.  His performance the other night at Town Hall was a joke.  I would hope that if someone is trained for proper split second, life altering decisions,  he would be able to say a few words without having a melt down in front of all.    How can he handle the Mayor's job???  HE CAN'T

If we keep Raymond I wouldn't want to live in Harrison. Someone sold you a job, maybe a selling homes. The fact is that if you saw a copy of the re-development plan it's a j. 7-9,000 condos. No recreational land, no senior housing. Our Budget is out of controll because our hiring is crazy. Kearny works with almost the same # of employees. explain that. Explain 4 tax collectors, 9 building inspectors (which the developers are supposed to cover for the development), explain the crossing guards and the traffic police (wait, find out how much we collect through fines and how much we pay in wages) Explain the lack of interest to our schools, being an abott district, having trailors as classrooms. The lack of industry or businesses. Name some of the long time businesses all those bars I read on this site, all gone. 27 years in office the lat 10 years have shown a poor excuse for a mayor. I'm ready for something new. When I first got into a CAR, I was nervous but now drive great.

Guest some one who knows
If it is true that MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE is a police officer, I have to be very ashamed of his training and abilities.  His performance the other night at Town Hall was a joke.  I would hope that if someone is trained for proper split second, life altering decisions,  he would be able to say a few words without having a melt down in front of all.    How can he handle the Mayor's job???  HE CAN'T

Oh yeah i forgot the Mayor and his council are all great on the spot speakers. Have you ever heard them give a speech or try to answer a question? A-DUH

Guest Guest

If "Hinchey" is the answer to all our problems we are all in deep do-do. We need someone withl stature and the ability to address the public with a little more class and intelligence , hopefully the public will realize this and support a canidate that would be better suited for the job, Henchey is not running for class president or football coach , this is big boy stuff and he is not mature enough for this responsibilty , sad to say.

Guest Guest

Vote for Mike and he will show you what he is trained to do, catch crooks. I'll bet he finds a lot of them in Harrison.

Guest Guest
Vote for Mike and he will show you what he is trained to do, catch crooks.  I'll bet he finds a lot of them in Harrison.

That will be the easiest part of his job.

I'd bet the moving vans will be busy running down the parkway if he wins. They will all gather down south to spend their remaining days telling stories about old Harrison.

Guest guest
If "Hinchey" is the answer to all our problems we are all in deep do-do.  We need someone withl stature and the ability to address the public with a little more class and intelligence ,  hopefully the public will realize this and support a canidate that would be better suited for the job,  Henchey is not running for class president or football coach , this is big boy stuff and he is not mature enough for this responsibilty , sad to say.

YOU NEED A TEACHER TO TEACH YOU HOW THO SPELL,GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW HINCHY THAT WELL TP SPELL HIS NAME!!!!!!

Guest Guest

oh yeah stature and ability to speak in public- that helps to keep the public in the dark! Its more important to know your audience. Hinchy is an approachable everyday guy. He speaks to the hard working people of Harrison who know enough that just because someone is wearing a suit and speaking fancy talk does not mean they are honest, capable and care enough to make a difference.

I have to give Hinchclife credit, he is brave to take on this distressed situation. Just the fact that he is willing to work so hard and dedicate himself to our town is enough for me. Shame on all of us if we leave things the way they are.

Guest Guest

If spelling is the only comment you can make and not a comment about the serious issues, than you are just as much as a nitwit as hinchy, hopefully you are not a member of his election crew , if so you suit each other well.!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PLAN just a lot of BULL -XOX@ and no direction of what you are planning to do with this town , Heaven help us all if we take this canidate for real............

Guest Guest
He's sign looks juvenile!

Probably because he doesn't have money from Pay to Play to have signs made professionally. Remember Higgins had professional signs and they didn't help him.

Guest Guest333333
If we keep Raymond I wouldn't want to live in Harrison.  Someone sold you a job, maybe a selling homes.  The fact is that if you saw a copy of the re-development plan it's a j.  7-9,000 condos.  No recreational land, no senior housing.  Our Budget is out of controll because our hiring is crazy.  Kearny works with almost the same # of employees.  explain that.  Explain 4 tax collectors, 9 building inspectors (which the developers are supposed to cover for the development), explain the crossing guards and the traffic police (wait, find out how much we collect through fines and how much we pay in wages)  Explain the lack of interest to our schools, being an abott district, having trailors as classrooms.  The lack of industry or businesses. Name some of the long time businesses all those bars I read on this site, all gone. 27 years in office the lat 10 years have shown a poor excuse for a mayor.  I'm ready for something new.  When I first got into a CAR, I was nervous but now drive great.

Well said but I would not Vote for Hinchcliff either....

Guest Guesy****
If we keep Raymond I wouldn't want to live in Harrison.  Someone sold you a job, maybe a selling homes.  The fact is that if you saw a copy of the re-development plan it's a j.  7-9,000 condos.  No recreational land, no senior housing.  Our Budget is out of controll because our hiring is crazy.  Kearny works with almost the same # of employees.  explain that.  Explain 4 tax collectors, 9 building inspectors (which the developers are supposed to cover for the development), explain the crossing guards and the traffic police (wait, find out how much we collect through fines and how much we pay in wages)  Explain the lack of interest to our schools, being an abott district, having trailors as classrooms.  The lack of industry or businesses. Name some of the long time businesses all those bars I read on this site, all gone. 27 years in office the lat 10 years have shown a poor excuse for a mayor.  I'm ready for something new.  When I first got into a CAR, I was nervous but now drive great.

Elmer Fudd Could do a better job!!!!

Guest Guest
Well said but I would not Vote for Hinchcliff either....

This is not an endorsment for Hinchcliffe, but if you don't vote for either canidate, then you just wasted an oppurunity to make a differnece.

Guest SECOND WARD SUPPORTER

Thank you Mr. Hinchcliffe for stopping in this evening and introducing yourself, I found you to be a very good communicator and you seem to be a people person, from the few minutes which we spoke I can honestly say that you got the vote from my entire house there are five adult voters in my home. Thank you again Mr. Hinchcliffe.

Guest Guest
Thank you Mr. Hinchcliffe for stopping in this evening and introducing yourself, I found you to be a very good communicator and you seem to be a people person, from the few minutes which we spoke I can honestly say that you got the vote from my entire house there are five adult voters in my home. Thank you again Mr. Hinchcliffe.

I LIVE ON 7TH & SUSSEX STREET AND NO ONE EVERY CAME TO MY HOUSE, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET HINCHLIFFE, TO SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.

Archived