Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BushBacker
I would say Ann Coulter is a STINKING TWAT but I would hate to give that B**ch so much credit.

Typical radical left response. When you don't have a sensible answer, start throwing slurs.

FYI, Her book is #1 on Amazon's best seller list. (not bad for a stinking twat, huh) ?

I bought her book, you should too. It might help to get you off the Kool-aid.

Guest Guest
Congratulations to our Commnder-In-Chief, George Bush, for the elimination of Big Al.  Keep up the good work, our nation is behind you.

Congratulations to the men & women who've put their lives on the line, that doesn't include defending the skies of Alabama while hiding from the war your country is fighting.

Guest Guest

All you happily gloating wankers would do well to remember the old adage "Pride goeth before a fall".

By most accounts Zarqawi had operatives in at least forty other countries. What now? Invade them all? Sure it's a good thing to have eliminated him but it's a very small step toward erasing the terror threat.

Guest Guest
Typical radical left response. When you don't have a sensible answer, start throwing slurs.

FYI,  Her book is #1 on Amazon's best seller list. (not bad for a stinking twat, huh) ?

If you like #1 books you must habe loved Bill and Hillary's books.

You are a real A**HOLE to say anybody doesn't have a sensible answer when you seem to believe Kool-Aid is one.

It's late, stick your head back between your cheels and go to sleep.

Guest Guest
Your mind doesn't count. It's been saturated with Kool-aid and  no longer functioning clearly. 

BTW,  Ann Coulter would make a great president, don't you think ??

Ann Coulter should be shipped off to that great ally of the conservatives................Saudi Arabia.

She is one B**ch who deserves to wrapped up in a burkha and told to speak only when she's spoken to.

Guest Guest

FYI,  Her book is #1 on Amazon's best seller list. (not bad for a stinking twat, huh) ?

Big deal, you bought a book. Maybe next year you'll learn how to read it?

WANKER!

Guest Guest
All you happily gloating wankers would do well to remember the old adage "Pride goeth before a fall".

By most accounts Zarqawi had operatives in at least forty other countries.  What now?  Invade them all?  Sure it's a good thing to have eliminated him but it's a very small step toward erasing the terror threat.

Just think if we couldn't gloat this scum would still be killing (beheading) innocent people planting IUD's maiming our service people. Is your side so lost that you can't praise a job well by our Military & be happy their one step closer to coming home, You and all the sick bastard's on the left should hang your heads in shame.

Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, & John Kerry this is what America has received from them Ted a drunken swill, a murder, Bill a rapist, a thief, a traitor, John a back shooting, no-account money marring machine & self proclaimed war hero. God bless America. Now get a rope throw it over the first sturdy American oak tree & do away with yourself you have nothing to live for do you.

Guest Guest
She learned evrything she knows from your Mama & Sisters

And my Mama and Sisters were smart, they didn't teach her a damn thung, A**HOLE.

YOU should consider a career in TV, we once had Mr. Ed, the talking horse, with YOU we could have a talking horse's ASS. But you'd have to pull your head out so the sound could be heard.

Guest Guest
Just think if we couldn't gloat this scum would still be killing (beheading) innocent people planting IUD's maiming our service people.  Is your side so lost that you can't praise a job well by our Military & be happy their one step closer to coming home, You and all the sick bastard's on the left should hang your heads in shame.

Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, & John Kerry this is what America has received from them Ted a drunken swill, a murder, Bill a rapist, a thief, a traitor, John a back shooting, no-account money marring machine & self proclaimed war hero. God bless America. Now get a rope throw it over the first sturdy American oak tree & do away with yourself you have nothing to live for do you.

YOU are one STUPID JERK. An IUD is a birth control device.

I DO praise the job done by the military but not the lack of long range planning by the CinC. Of course it's hard to gain combat knowledge when you're busy hiding in Alabama during a war. And if you're going to talk about drunks count Bush in the club.

Go S**K a tailpipe.

Guest Guest
Just think if we couldn't gloat this scum would still be killing (beheading) innocent people planting IUD's maiming our service people.  Is your side so lost that you can't praise a job well by our Military & be happy their one step closer to coming home, You and all the sick bastard's on the left should hang your heads in shame.

So that's your explanation of the war on terror, IntraUterineDevices and a few Democrats? You really need to pull your nose out of your comic book and learn a little about the world. Or better yet take that rope you mention and wrap it around your head, maybe you can keep the two or three brain cells you have left from leaking out.

Guest Guest

You didn't need to buy her book, garbage is available for free any day of the week.

Guest Nipples & Nitwits

You NeoCons of the religious right are beyond belief. You make a bigger issue of a nipple on TV than a president lying about reasons for war. I'm surprised the book burning hasn't started yet but I'm sure it's in the works.

Guest Guest
YOU are one STUPID JERK.  An IUD is a birth control device.

I DO praise the job done by the military but not the lack of long range planning by the CinC.  Of course it's hard to gain combat knowledge when you're busy hiding in Alabama during a war.  And if you're going to talk about drunks count Bush in the club.

Go S**K a tailpipe.

To bad your mama didn't have one

Guest Bushbacker-Where Are You?

I notice Bushbacker is notably silent when asked why having an elected prime minister of Iraq who is known to have been an active member of a party that's commited acts of terrorism is a good thing for America?

I guess when the answer isn't Kool-Aid, Teddy, Bill, or John you have no answer. That's OK, I don't think paving a political path for a terrorist is a good idea either.

And another question:

Zarqawi was eliminated by intelligence gathering and a very small strike force, why couldn't this have been accomplished without the invasion?

Guest BushBacker
I notice Bushbacker is notably silent when asked why having an elected prime minister of Iraq who is known to have been an active member of a party that's commited acts of terrorism is a good thing for America?

I guess when the answer isn't Kool-Aid, Teddy, Bill, or John you have no answer.  That's OK, I don't think paving a political path for a terrorist is a good idea either.

And another question:

Zarqawi was eliminated by intelligence gathering and a very small strike force, why couldn't this have been accomplished without the invasion?

I've been away for a few days and I see nothing has changed. The Kool-aiders are still name calling. I think some anger management is in order.

"paving a political path" ?? Typical . When you can't use logic, throw in a cryptic phrase.

Guest Guest

I guess when the answer isn't Kool-Aid, Teddy, Bill, or John you have no answer.  That's OK, I don't think paving a political path for a terrorist is a good idea either.

And another question:

The job is yours now go do it. I know the intellectual you are you can talk them out of killing all of us. Bottoms up Kool-Aid's is on the way What a bunch of horse shit, Dog Patch you need to do better than that.

Guest Guest
I've been away for a few days and I see nothing has changed. The Kool-aiders are still name calling. I think some anger management is in order.

"paving a political path"  ??  Typical .  When you can't use logic, throw in a  cryptic phrase.

For once you are correct, you CANNOT explain why having a former active member of a terrorist party as PM of Ieaq is good for America so you resort to your asinine statements about Kool-Aid. Might as well say Dubya is the way he is because he drank so much Jim Beam.

Guest Guest
The job is yours now go do it. I know the intellectual you are you can talk them out of killing all of us. Bottoms up  Kool-Aid's is on the way What a bunch of horse shit, Dog Patch you need to do better than that.

If YOU had even a little bit of intelligence you'd understand that there's nothing wrong with asking questions. Bushbacker sems to think Bush does no wrong so what's wrong with asking why an Iraqi PM who was an active member of a terrorist party is good for America?

YOU are just too damn stupid to understand that and like Bushbacker resort to asinine Kiiol-Aid remarks. I huess it's your best explanation of why you support terror groups.

Apparently you don't believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. One of the prime believers in never questioning the government died in a bunker in 1945, I guess you still miss your hero. YOU are either incapable of or afraid to think on your own so are willing to believe anything you're told.

Guest Guest
The job is yours now go do it. I know the intellectual you are you can talk them out of killing all of us. Bottoms up  Kool-Aid's is on the way What a bunch of horse shit, Dog Patch you need to do better than that.

YOU are the one who needs to do better Abner, you are typical of those who have no answer to a simple question, you resort to name calling and stupid comments.

I will make a very simple statement with no name calling.

I don't thinks it's good for America that Iraq has elected a PM known to have been an active member of a terrorist party

SIMPLE question: WHY do YOU think it's GOOD for America?

Guest Guest

You are an insult to every man and woman who ever wore a unifrom and fought for American ideals, you obviously have no concept of what those ideals are.

Guest Guest

"paving a political path"  ??  Typical .  When you can't use logic, throw in a  cryptic phrase.

I didn't think it was a very cryptic phrase but I guess some folks need help...

The action that's been taken in Iraq has made it possible for the Iraqia to elect a PM who is known to have been an active member of a terrorist party.

Is that uncryptic enough for you?

And WHY is that good for America? Can you understand that question?

Archived