Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Hey "Guest" , you're  one of us. Welcome !!

Who could've known there are so many Kool-Aid obsessed WANKERS around?

Your mamas must have held your heads in a bucket of Kool-Aid when you were bad little WANKERS, just can't get over it can you?

Guest Guest
:angry:  your mama drinks kool-aid.

WHERE is LOKI, AKA: The Pointless Police with his "If you have a RATIONAL point make it. Otherwise, the discussions hits an incredible downward spiral. " when he's needed?

WHERE is LOKI, AKA: The Pointless Police with his "If you have a RATIONAL point make it. Otherwise, the discussions hits an incredible downward spiral. " when he's needed?

Here I am, do you see what you've started??

Guest Patriot
Here I am, do you see what you've started??

Loki, all the Bush haters have got their underwear in a bind, they've been having a Kool-aid orgy and getting themselves worked up to a frenzy. And it's all your fault !! LOL

Guest Radagast
Loki,  all the Bush haters have got their underwear in a bind, they've been having a Kool-aid orgy and getting themselves worked up to a frenzy. And it's all your fault !!  LOL

Ho-Hum ... same old nonsense ... when do you grow up and perhaps have an adult discussion?

Guest Guest
As soon as we can find a liberal puke that isn't high on Kool-aid.

We really need to get you some help. I guess instead of whupping you with a coat-hanger mommy must have poured dry Kool-Aid down your little throat until you choked. Your obsession is really sad. There's Hope! We can put you in a nice white jacket, tie your hands behind your back, and promise that when we throw the switch you'll see pretty stars when the juice goes thru your addled little brain. When you wake up you won't even remember the Kool-Aid, all will be OK, you might not even think getting a BJ is a bad thing.

Guest BushBacker
We really need to get you some help.  I guess instead of whupping you with a coat-hanger mommy must have poured dry Kool-Aid down your little throat until you choked.  Your obsession is really sad.  There's Hope!  We can put you in a nice white jacket, tie your hands behind your back, and promise that when we throw the switch you'll see pretty stars when the juice goes thru your addled little brain.  When you wake up you won't even remember the Kool-Aid, all will be OK, you might not even think getting a BJ is a bad thing.

This is a brain on drugs.

Guest Guest
This is a brain on drugs.

Funny, doesn't seem like something written by Rush or that B**ch...............................Oh!....Excuse me, you said BRAIN, THAT would eliminate Rush, the B**ch, or YOU!

Funny, doesn't seem like something written by Rush or that B**ch...............................Oh!....Excuse me, you said BRAIN, THAT would eliminate Rush, the B**ch, or YOU!

Wow! Rush, blah, blah, blah. B**ch, blah, blah, blah. That was a well reasoned and thought out post. Kidding, it really wasn't.

Actually, the only reason I'm even replying is because it took me 5 seconds to read it, and I'll never get back those 5 seconds. If you are reading this, then we are even.

Archived