Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

Guest Patriot
I can't wait to read the NY Times to see what other laws your little cowboy has decided he's above, carrying on the fine Nixon tradition.

By the time he's done he may have raised more issues with signing statements than all previous presidents combined.  Just another little feather in his hat to show his lack of respect for the system.

"NY Times" ?? Oh yeah, you'll get a lot of straight talk there. LOL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 2smart4u
Funny, as I'm reading this tripe I'm watching the History Channel and they're telling how Reagan aided Saddam in his war with Iran.  They make the claim that at the time the US aided the production of chemical weapons, Nice Work!  I guess you just can't get away from those Iraqis, maybe YOU should move there.

YOU are such a hypocrite, you castigate Clinton for lying about adultery and champion Reagan who sold weapons to our enemies and defended himself with a convenient memory lapse.

I hope you'll be enjoying Dubya when your great-grand kids are still paying for his mistakes.

Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents, by anyone's standards. We were at the brink of war with the Soviet Union, we had 12,000 nukes pointed at each other. Reagan outspent them on star wars and other weapon system development and drove them into bankruptcy. Then from a position of strength he brought down the Berlin Wall. The arms-for-hostages deal was only a blip on this great man's record. Kool-aiders can dispute this all they want but the facts and history tell the real story.

Guest Guest
Weapons sold to our enemies . . . true to save the lives of hostages held.  Certainly a better motive than covering up a total lack of self control.

That's just bi-partisan crap.

"Our illegal activities had better intentions than your illegal activities."

The LEFTIST NY Times list?

WHY would a Coulter backer be reading the NY Times?

Many rap songs have been #1, don't make it good music.

I believe the NY Times bestseller list is done by sales numbers. I don't think anyone on this board is STUPID enough to think the NY Slimes put her book there of their own accord.

HEY KOOL-AID!!!!!!!! Sorry, as a child, I loved those commercials.

Guest Guest
Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents, by anyone's standards.  We were at the brink of war with the Soviet Union, we had 12,000 nukes pointed at each other.  Reagan outspent them on star wars and other weapon system development and drove them into bankruptcy. Then from a position of strength he brought down the Berlin Wall.  The arms-for-hostages deal was only a blip on this great man's record.  Kool-aiders can dispute this all they want but the facts and history tell the real story.

The BRINK of war? By what standard?

Guest Guest
:blink: How did this topic go from class reunion to bashing the best President we ever had?  You can sleep at night knowing he is in charge. You can feel safe walking down the street knowing that he is in charge!!!  This country is going to fall to pieces when he is out of office.  I wish he can have another 100 years.  Our President kicks A$$!!!!!! :D

Class reunion? You miss your thorazine shot?

Guest Guest
Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents, by anyone's standards.  We were at the brink of war with the Soviet Union, we had 12,000 nukes pointed at each other.  Reagan outspent them on star wars and other weapon system development and drove them into bankruptcy. Then from a position of strength he brought down the Berlin Wall.  The arms-for-hostages deal was only a blip on this great man's record.  Kool-aiders can dispute this all they want but the facts and history tell the real story.

Gee, aren't you going to tell us how he was born in a log cabin and went to Berlin and took down the wall single handedly? What a gross over-simplification of complicated happenings. Many less biased historians give a great deal of credit for bringing down the wall to Lech Walesa and the Pope and the Soviets were doing a pretty good job of screwing themselves into the ground without assistance. And selling weapons to your country's enemy is far from a 'blip', it's closer to meeting the definition of treason.

Guest Guest
"NY Times"  ??  Oh yeah, you'll get a lot of straight talk there. LOL

YOU are the stupid little twit who implied a woman who lost her son in the war was calling the troops murderers and then had nothing to support your implication. YOU need to learn what straight talk is before you start commenting about its sources.

Guest BushBacker
Gee, aren't you going to tell us how he was born in a log cabin and went to Berlin and took down the wall single handedly?  What a gross over-simplification of complicated happenings.  Many less biased historians give a great deal of credit for bringing down the wall to Lech Walesa and the Pope and the Soviets were doing a pretty good job of screwing themselves into the ground without assistance.  And selling weapons to your country's enemy is far from a 'blip', it's closer to meeting the definition of treason.

You're beginning to sound more like a communist sympathizer than the left-wing Kool-aid drinker you are. I bet you have a Soviet flag hanging in your bedroom.

Guest Patriot
YOU are the stupid little twit who implied a woman who lost her son in the war was calling the troops murderers and then had nothing to support your implication.  YOU need to learn what straight talk is before you start commenting about its sources.

I didn't imply anything, That left wing darling Cindy Sheehan stated on TV that our troops were commiting murder in Iraq. If her son were alive, I'm sure he'd be proud of his mom. She's a disgrace to the U.S.

Guest Guest
You're beginning to sound more like a communist sympathizer than the left-wing Kool-aid drinker you are. I bet you have a Soviet flag hanging in your bedroom.

I'd bet you you stupid little WANKER but you'd probab;y weasel out. I actuallu have a doll of YOUR hero, Jpe McCarthy hanging ** *** ****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
I didn't imply anything, That left wing darling Cindy Sheehan stated on TV  that our troops were commiting murder in Iraq. If her son were alive, I'm sure he'd be proud of his mom. She's a disgrace to the U.S.

If her son were alive it'd probably be because we'd had decent leadership.

When YOU lose a son to this war you'll have a right to chide her, otherwise STFU.

Guest Guest

YOU STILL sound like a broken record with your stupid Kool-Aid obsession and lack of anything FACTUAL to offer.

Guest Guest

And in an irpnic twist of fate I bet you have an American flag even though you jave NO concept of what it represents.

WANKER!

Guest Patriot
And in an irpnic twist of fate I bet you have an American flag even though you jave NO concept of what it represents.

WANKER!

That wasn't one of your brighter posts. Lay off the Kool-aid and you'll think more clearly.

Guest Guest
I'd bet you you stupid little WANKER but you'd probab;y weasel out.  I actuallu have a doll of YOUR hero, Jpe McCarthy hanging ** *** ****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Please for the sake of all of us, learn how to spell and type. Your words are hurting my eyes.

Guest Guest
But you have no problem with "So solly, but I jave a velly good concept. Tank yu. " from Patriot?

Patriot was mocking the poor grammar of the Kool-aider. It was obviously to anyone not under the influence of Kool-aid. I guess that leaves you out.

Guest Guest
Patriot was mocking the poor grammar of the Kool-aider. It was obviously to anyone not under the influence of Kool-aid.  I guess that leaves you out.

How can you tell? Sounds like his usual blather when he has nothing constructive or factual to say.

Guest Guest
How can you tell?  Sounds like his usual blather when he has nothing constructive or factual to say.

I can easily tell, I guess I must be much smarter than you. But of course it might be just the Kool-aid effecting your perception.

Archived