Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Shoot some more junk in your arm. You drug using bad mistake throwback from the sixties it has to be drugs. Only some drug soaked loser could spout all the stupid bullshit that comes out of you.

I guess you've been a crotchity SOB ever sinece your hero dies in that bunker.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You were close.  Actually it was your momma's butt.

Well..............aren't YOU a witty little bastard? Actually I think you should change your handle to Witty Little Bastard as it's much more truthful than Patriot. Then again you don't seem to have even a passing acquaintance with the truth. Maybe Delusional Little Bastard would be better.

Guest Patriot
Actually, it was Ann Coulter's mouth but it's hard to tell the difference.

Close again !! Actually it was Monica Lewinski's mouth working out on that great Democratic adulterer Bill Clinton.

Guest Guest
Close again !!  Actually it was Monica Lewinski's mouth working out on that great Democratic adulterer Bill Clinton.

At least it kept her quiet for a while, someone should shut up the Coulter B**ch for a while.

Guest Guest
Close again !!  Actually it was Monica Lewinski's mouth working out on that great Democratic adulterer Bill Clinton.

For ONCE in your life you spouted truth, he was certainly a democrat and an adulterer, too bad you can't see reality anywhere other than the end of your narrow little tunnel vision. I guess your reality is all in the past while you ignore the present.

Guest Dr. Ruth

I really don't understand the wankers' obsession with Monica. It could never be proven but I'd bet a large amount of $ that Clinton wasn't the first to have sex in the White House somewhere other than in a bedroom.

Adultery is an issue between spouses, ain't nobody elses business.

The only issue was the lies which were of course wrong but cause for removal from office? Hardly.

So what's the obsession, are you all opposed to oral sex or are your own sex lives so poor that you just can't shake your obsession?

Guest Coulter Backer
At least it kept her quiet for a while, someone should shut up the Coulter B**ch for a while.

Coulter's book is #1 on the NY Times best seller list. Apparently not everyone shares your opinion.

Guest Guest
Coulter's book is #1 on the NY Times best seller list. Apparently not everyone shares your opinion.

The LEFTIST NY Times list?

WHY would a Coulter backer be reading the NY Times?

Many rap songs have been #1, don't make it good music.

Guest Guest

It's just amazing how you WANKERS like the NY Times when they say something you like. WHAT a bunch of FLIP-FLOPPERS. I guess you just follow your leader like any other sheep.

Guest BushBacker
It's just amazing how you WANKERS like the NY Times when they say something you like.  WHAT a bunch of FLIP-FLOPPERS.  I guess you just follow your leader like any other sheep.

That's right, and my leader is George W. Bush. the greatest president since Ronald Reagan

Guest Guest
That's right, and my leader is George W. Bush. the greatest president since Ronald Reagan

Funny, as I'm reading this tripe I'm watching the History Channel and they're telling how Reagan aided Saddam in his war with Iran. They make the claim that at the time the US aided the production of chemical weapons, Nice Work! I guess you just can't get away from those Iraqis, maybe YOU should move there.

YOU are such a hypocrite, you castigate Clinton for lying about adultery and champion Reagan who sold weapons to our enemies and defended himself with a convenient memory lapse.

I hope you'll be enjoying Dubya when your great-grand kids are still paying for his mistakes.

Guest Guest

Ah.........Ronnie RayGun, to whom the First Amendment was a mere little hindrance to be trampled flat, a man who advocated a bloodbath as a way of ending demonstrations in California a man who would sell weapons to our enemies and then claim selective amnesia.

How nice you little neo-Nazi-cons have a hero, if you're lucky maybe there'll be a sale on armbands somewhere soon. Maybe someday you'll even adore someone with AMERICAN values.

Guest Guest

All that says about you is you're a fan of 'B' grade actors. You watch the macho BS posturing like that aircraft carrier swaggerfest or some event in Iraq with handpicked troops and scripted statements and lap it up like a kitten at a bowl of cream. Some day you may wake up and realize what shams you were watching.

Guest BushBacker
All that says about you is you're a fan of 'B' grade actors.  You watch the macho BS posturing like that aircraft carrier swaggerfest or some event in Iraq with handpicked troops and scripted statements and lap it up like a kitten at a bowl of cream.  Some day you may wake up and realize what shams you were watching.

Crawl back under your bed with your Kool-aid and NY Times.

Guest Guest
Crawl back under your bed with your Kool-aid and NY Times.

I can't wait to read the NY Times to see what other laws your little cowboy has decided he's above, carrying on the fine Nixon tradition.

By the time he's done he may have raised more issues with signing statements than all previous presidents combined. Just another little feather in his hat to show his lack of respect for the system.

Guest Guest
Funny, as I'm reading this tripe I'm watching the History Channel and they're telling how Reagan aided Saddam in his war with Iran.  They make the claim that at the time the US aided the production of chemical weapons, Nice Work!  I guess you just can't get away from those Iraqis, maybe YOU should move there.

YOU are such a hypocrite, you castigate Clinton for lying about adultery and champion Reagan who sold weapons to our enemies and defended himself with a convenient memory lapse.

I hope you'll be enjoying Dubya when your great-grand kids are still paying for his mistakes.

Weapons sold to our enemies . . . true to save the lives of hostages held. Certainly a better motive than covering up a total lack of self control.

Guest Guest
Weapons sold to our enemies . . . true to save the lives of hostages held.  Certainly a better motive than covering up a total lack of self control.

Sure, makes a lot of sense to arm your enemy, and then conveniently defend your actions with a memory lapse.

Sounds like BS to me.

And since when does motive change guilt of a crime? That the new neo-con legal system? I trampled all over the Constitution but my intentions were good?

Personally I think being horny white trash is less offensive than selling weapons to your enemy and both coverups are equally offensive.

Guest Guest
Weapons sold to our enemies . . . true to save the lives of hostages held.  Certainly a better motive than covering up a total lack of self control.

At first Reagan LIED and denied weapon sales took place, he the went on national TV and admitted they took place but denied they had anything to do with hostages.

And you HYPOCRITES worship at the altar of RayGun while pissing and moaning because a guy lied about getting a BJ.

Strange sense of values you wankers have while preaching family values. Must be one HELLUVA dysfunctional family.

Guest Guest

"The charge has been made that the United States has shipped weapons to Iran as ransom payment for the release of American hostages in Lebanon, that the United States undercut its allies and secretly violated American policy against trafficking with terrorists. Those charges are utterly false. The United States has not made concessions to those who hold our people captive in Lebanon. And we will not"

Ronald Reagan , November 13,1986

And don't forget the US Embassy hostages released on Inauguration Day were reportedly released for the $8 billion of Iran's frozen assets and the lifting of trade restrictions. "The US HAS NOT made concessions"? YOU people are really pissy about whose lies you like and whose you don't.

Kinda puts your hostage idea to rest or just more lies? Selling weapons to a country that even Reagan had labeled as a terrorist threat, a country known to have financed and trained the bombers of the USMC Barracks in Beirut in 1983 and you people adore this man.

Yet you still cry BJ! BJ! BJ! WaaWaWaa.

The mind boggles.

Guest Guest

:angry: How did this topic go from class reunion to bashing the best President we ever had? You can sleep at night knowing he is in charge. You can feel safe walking down the street knowing that he is in charge!!! This country is going to fall to pieces when he is out of office. I wish he can have another 100 years. Our President kicks A$$!!!!!! :lol:

Archived