Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
If you're going to post long messages, you need to lay off the Kool-aid.

I realize you are unable to justify Bush's dealings with Qadaffi and the fact the Iraqi government may well be run by known perpetrators of terrorist acts aginst the US but can't you come up with something a little more original than Kool-Aid?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Everyone's not unhappy.  I love my president.  He lowered my taxes, my stocks are up, my properties have appreciated in value. Life is good. It's good to be a Republican in America.

So, you love him because he lowered your taxes and you apparently have little concern for people dying for no reason, just makes you another easily bought and paid for whore.

Guest Guest
Why?  Because I take offense when a man who claims to be fighting terrorism restores diplomatic relations with a government, still headed by the SAME dicattor, that was PROVEN to be involved in a terrorist attack on a US airline?

I think if you're seeing an ass it's only because you're looking in a mirror.

The great unwashed has arrived. Now go soak your head the Nurse will bring your medication shortly. The sixties are over burn the picket sign already & grow up

Guest Guest
The great unwashed has arrived. Now go soak your head the Nurse will bring your medication shortly. The sixties are over burn the picket sign already & grow up

How can you sat the sixties are over? Back then we had the band Blind faith and now there's people like you with blind faith in poor leadershio.

Guest Guest
Everyone's not unhappy.  I love my president.  He lowered my taxes, my stocks are up, my properties have appreciated in value. Life is good. It's good to be a Republican in America.

And they say you can't buy love......................

Guest Guest

Typical Bushwanker, nothing positive and TRUE to say about W so resorts to name calling and silly remarks

Guest Guest

Are you really a congressman? Your only concern seems to be lining your own pockets with no concern for what's good for the country, sounds like a modern politician to me.

Guest Guest
Typical Bushwanker, nothing positive and TRUE to say about W so resorts to name calling and silly remarks

Silly, I don't think so just reading the BS you spout a sense of humor is needed I can't understand a numb nut like you. People like yourself do nothing for your country but complain. If you were given three wishes and could change anything you want you would want four. Lets face fact your a loser never be anything but. I'll keep supporting the President , our Men & Women in the Military the hell with people like you and all the low life's like. You probably need to go now and demonstrate at some fallen hero's funeral

Guest Guest

OK Mr. Smug, why don't you explain why you love a man who while claiming to fight terrorism opens diplomatic relations with the the head of a KNOWN terrorist state yet invades a country with NO PROVEN ties to an attack on the US? Just what do you think these contadictory actions are accomplishing? Or are you just content to sit and count your money and screw anyone else?

There's a special place in hell reserved for those content to make money from a war time economy with no concern for other consequences. I guess for 30 pieces of silver you will love anybody.

Guest BushBacker
So, you love him because he lowered your taxes and you apparently have little concern for people dying for no reason, just makes you another easily bought and paid for whore.

Actually I have great concern for the 3,000 + people that died on 9/11. So much concern that I wanted to attack terrorism wherever it was found. All our allies agreed that Sadam was a global threat, he gassed and poisoned thousands of his own people and all the intelligence from France, Germany, England, Spain and elsewhere indicated he was seeking nuclear weapons technology.

Based upon that intelligence and endless ignored UN deadlines, Bush did the right thing and took out Sadam. I would have done the same thing and every other clear-thinking American agrees.

Of course, all you kool-aid drinkers don't qualify for "clear-thinking American", so I can understand why you just don't get it.

Guest Guest
Actually I have great concern for the 3,000 + people that died on 9/11. So much concern that I wanted to attack terrorism wherever it was found. All our allies agreed that Sadam was a global threat, he gassed and poisoned thousands of his own people and all the intelligence from France, Germany, England, Spain and elsewhere indicated he was seeking nuclear weapons technology.

Based upon that intelligence and endless ignored UN deadlines, Bush did the right thing and took out Sadam. I would have done the same thing and every other clear-thinking American agrees.

Of course, all you kool-aid drinkers don't qualify for "clear-thinking American", so I can understand why you just don't get it.

WHY do you cite 9/11 as the reason for invading Iraq?

Why don't you give up uour stupid, meaningless kool-Aid remarks and at least attempt to explain the logic of invading a country with no proven ties to an attack on the US yet opening relations with a government KNOWN to sponsor terrorism?

I guess it's too difficult for you to make a logical argumenty so you resort to silly, inane statements, you must have Kool-Aid on the brain.

Guest Guest
Silly,  I don't think so just reading the BS you spout a sense of humor is needed I can't understand a numb nut like you. People like yourself do nothing for your country but complain. If you were given three wishes and could change anything you want you would want four. Lets face fact your a loser never be anything but. I'll keep supporting the President , our Men & Women in the Military the hell with people like you and all the low life's like. You probably need to go now and demonstrate  at some fallen hero's funeral

Thank you, you just confirm my point. You have no good, logical argument to support your views so resort to name calling.

I'm STILL waiting for someone to make a solid case for dealing with a KNOWN terrorist state, THAT would be LIBYA in case you're not quite up on the news.

Screw you and your accusations that I would protest at a funeral. I have the utmost respect for the fallen but remain convinced their CinC has made bad decisions.

And let's face facts, your entire argument is name calling and silly accusations. Unlike you I can understand things quite well including how little sense you make.

Guest Guest

Well I suppose your silly Kool-Aid remarks are a nice change from silly Billy remarks but some logic would be an even nicer change.

You cite 9/11 yet Iraq had no ties to 9/11.

You say you wanted to attack terrorism wherever it was found, you call yourself BushBacker, yet Bush negotiates with Libya, a KNOWN sponsor of terrorism. How does that work?

If you're going to cite UN deadlines I would guess you place some meaning in them and the organization? Then WHY did we not insist on UN action? If the organization's ineffective then their deadlines don't mean a damn thing.

It would be a nice change to see some clear thinking from you.

Guest Guest

While spreading democracy may be a noble cause the newly elected prime minister of Irag is known to have been an active member of the Dawa party responsible for the bombing of the US Embassy in Beirut. Protecting America should be the number one priority and you're overlooking the fact that it's entirely possible an elected government will be even worse than Saddam.

Every American has great concern for the 3,000+ killed in the 9/11 attacks but a poorly planned 'shoot from the hip' attack on a government not involved with those attacks doesn't show much probability of creating long term stability in the region so we are accomplishing what?

Guest BushBacker
While spreading democracy may be a noble cause the newly elected prime minister of Irag is known to have been an active member of the Dawa party responsible for the bombing of the US Embassy in Beirut.  Protecting America should be the number one priority and you're overlooking the fact that it's entirely possible an elected government will be even worse than Saddam. 

Every American has great concern for the 3,000+ killed in the 9/11 attacks but a poorly planned 'shoot from the hip' attack on a government  not involved with those attacks doesn't show much probability of creating long term stability in the region so we are accomplishing what?

Put the Kool-aid down, you're losing focus.

Guest Kool-Aid Kenny

You're asked to explain why, among other things, having an Iraqi prime minister who is known to have been an active member of a party commited to acts of terror against the US is of benefit to the US and the best you can offer is another stupid Kool-Aid remark?

STILL no reasonable statement from any BushWanker explaining why dealing with the dicatator of a KNOWN terrorist state is good for America.

Losing focus? YOU have NONE.

Guest Guest

On the news last night they showed a clip of Cheney, a year ago, speaking of how the insurgency was on its last legs and would be over soon, hat was a year ago. It is now worse than ever and additional troops are being sent to try and control it.

At best it shows how poorly this administration understands the situation they've created. At the worst it shows they lie like a rug.

Why don't YOU focus on the poor planning and ineffectiveness this administrayion continues to demonstrate?

Guest Guest
On the news last night they showed a clip of Cheney, a year ago, speaking of how the insurgency was on its last legs and would be over soon, hat was a year ago.  It is now worse than ever and additional troops are being sent to try and control it.

At best it shows how poorly this administration understands the situation they've created.  At the worst it shows they lie like a rug.

Why don't YOU focus on the poor planning and ineffectiveness this administrayion continues to demonstrate?

Blah Blah Blah you know it all leftie are enough to make us all sick take your picket sign and march straight to hell. I'll continue to support the President , American Troops & Country. That word AMERICAN something you no nothing about is what counts to me not some possition paper you read from. You got your talking points how about some orginal thought. What a dope!

Guest Guest
Blah Blah Blah you know it all leftie are enough to make us all sick take your picket sign and march straight to hell. I'll continue to support the President , American Troops & Country. That word AMERICAN something you no nothing about is what counts to me not some possition paper you read from. You got your talking points how about some orginal thought. What a dope!

I "no nothing"? I KNOW that YOU write like an illiterate.

"How about some original thought"? HOW about ANY thought from you other than illiterate name calling. YOU obviously have no concept about why America was founded or what it stands for.

Your ignorance is amazing, someone fire up the computer for you?

And STILL no logical defense of the cowboy's actions, just more name calling and idiotic blather. And YOU have the berve to call anyone else a dope? Crawl back in your hole.

Guest Guest

So........in YOUR infinite wisdom YOU must "no" that AMERICAN is someone from a country that was founded by those who would just blindly follow the leaders of the time, never questioning what actions were being taken?

YOU call someone a dope? The only dope here is likely what apparently killed most of your feeble mind.

Guest BushBacker
On the news last night they showed a clip of Cheney, a year ago, speaking of how the insurgency was on its last legs and would be over soon, hat was a year ago.  It is now worse than ever and additional troops are being sent to try and control it.

At best it shows how poorly this administration understands the situation they've created.  At the worst it shows they lie like a rug.

You're reading those radical left bloggers again. Cheney never said anything would be over soon. If you're going to post here, try to be accurate. But then again, Kool-aiders aren't concerned with accuracy.

Guest Guest
You're reading those radical left bloggers again.  Cheney never said anything would be over soon.    If you're going to post here, try to be accurate. But then again, Kool-aiders aren't concerned with accuracy.

I wasn't reading anything, I saw a videotape and Cheney absolutely said the insurgency was nearing its end. YOU are full of crap!

YOU are a typical BushWANKER, you conveniently ignore the FACTS and resort to name calling and stupid Kool-Aid remarks once again.

WHEN will you return to REALITY from your ignorant path of blind faith?

I was 100% ACCURATE unless it was a doctored tape, in which case there should be a large suit filed by Cheney. Heard of any?

So take your accusations and stick 'em where the sun don't shine you silly sheep.

Guest Guest
You're reading those radical left bloggers again.  Cheney never said anything would be over soon.    If you're going to post here, try to be accurate. But then again, Kool-aiders aren't concerned with accuracy.

IF you would pull your nose out of your comic-book and do a little research you would find that on 5/31/05 Cheney said the insurgency was in the final throes.

I guess you are just content to emulate this man you back and LIE when the FACTS don't suit your purpose.

I think it's YOU drinking and not Kool-Aid, probably the the Jim Beam that your hero is probably back on. I guess it just makes it easier to swallow the lies you love to believe.

So, to recap, YOU are a LIAR!

Guest BushBacker
IF you would pull your nose out of your comic-book and do a little research you would find that on 5/31/05 Cheney said the insurgency was in the final throes.

I guess you are just content to emulate this man you back and LIE when the FACTS don't suit your purpose.

I think it's YOU drinking and not Kool-Aid, probably the the Jim Beam that your hero is probably back on.  I guess it just makes it easier to swallow the lies you love to believe.

So, to recap, YOU are a LIAR!

Your arguments are so juvenile I'm expecting your next post to be; Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire !!

Archived