Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Just another Kool Aide drinker.  I guess your picture is somewhere under ass

Ooooooooh..........my picture's under ass, I feel sooooooo bad.

YOUR head is so far up your ass how would you even know?

WHAT a TWIT!

Gee....Kool-Aid once again, you forgot to mention Clinton too you twit!

And STILL no positive, truthful defense of Bush.

Guest Patriot

WHAT a TWIT!

You radical left bomb-throwers need to calm down. All you do is spout anger and hatred. You need to learn to love your president. After all, he beat Gore and Kerry fair and square. Try to be good losers. Take a sip of Kool-aid whenever you feel your emotions rising and repeat these words; "I love George Bush, he's my president and I support him". I'm sure you'll feel much better if you practice this. Good luck.

Guest Guest
You radical left bomb-throwers need to calm down. All you do is spout anger and hatred. You need to learn to love your president.  After all, he beat Gore and Kerry fair and square. Try to be good losers. Take a sip of Kool-aid whenever you feel your emotions rising and repeat these words; "I love George Bush, he's my president and I support him". I'm sure you'll feel much better if you practice this. Good luck.

He beat Gore fair and square, with half a million LESS votes? He may have beat him according to the Constitution and legally bit was hardly elected by the people.

And blindly following someone who is bringing America down does not make anyone a patriot.

Hatred? No hatred here, disappointment in such poor leadership, in a man's willingness to lie and his unwillingness to listen to any opinion other than his own.

Love YOUR president? I just want a president I can respect and trust, Bush is neither.

Guest Guest
I believe everything my president says. God bless George Bush.

So you think he's done a good thing climbing into bed with Libya, a coutry whose government was proven to be involved with the PanAm103 bombing? Who now is making nice with KNOWN terrorists?

May God PROTECT us from George Walker Bush as he plays with the devil.

Guest Guest

WHAT a TWIT!

Get a grip moron how dose a suppository like you even know where anyones head is, God bless George W. Bush

Guest Guest
You radical left bomb-throwers need to calm down. All you do is spout anger and hatred. You need to learn to love your president.  After all, he beat Gore and Kerry fair and square. Try to be good losers. Take a sip of Kool-aid whenever you feel your emotions rising and repeat these words; "I love George Bush, he's my president and I support him". I'm sure you'll feel much better if you practice this. Good luck.

From sea to shinning sea Republicans will rule for ever. Dose anybody know what happened to Little Billy inquisitive minds wish to know call 1-800 Teddy at the Mayo Clinic Substance Abuse Center.

Guest Guest
Get a grip moron how dose a suppository like you even know where anyones head is, God bless George W. Bush

The only suppository in this witty little repartee is between your ears, ya oughta pull it out every now and then and at least take a little peek at reality.

God DAMN YOUR leader the little SHRUB who dances woy=th known terrorists, the Libyan government. Just another bit of proof that much of his agenda in Iraq was personal. It's a disgrace he pisses on the graves of all who perished on PanAm Flight 103.

Guest Guest
The only suppository in this witty little repartee is between your ears, ya oughta pull it out every now and then and at least take a little peek at reality.

God DAMN YOUR leader the little SHRUB who dances woy=th known terrorists, the Libyan government.  Just another bit of proof that much of his agenda in Iraq was personal.  It's a disgrace he pisses on the graves of all who perished on PanAm Flight 103.

God bless America the land you hate. You and Teddy perfect together Try some third world country seems it where you want to be take a few of the fence jumpers with you. What ever I do with my head would be better than looking at the likes of you.

Guest Guest
God bless America the land you hate. You and Teddy perfect together Try some third world country seems it where you want to be take a few of the fence jumpers with you.  What ever I do with my head would be better than looking at the likes of you.

What ever you do with your head? How about this? Explain why:

Iraq: No proven government ties to an attack on the US/US property and Bush invades the country.

Libya: A PROVEN goverment connection to the PanAm Flight 103 bombing and Bush restores diplomatic relations with the SAME government.

And here's a hint, silly comments about Kool-Aid or Slick Willy don't explain a damn thing.

And DO NOT accuse me of hating America. I just disagree with the supposed leaders who continue to lead it down the wrong path like that stated above.

EXPLAIN why this makes him such a great leader.

Guest Guest
From sea to shinning sea Republicans will rule for ever. Dose anybody know what happened to Little Billy inquisitive minds wish to know call 1-800 Teddy at the Mayo Clinic Substance Abuse Center.

If we get another Republican who's as incompetent as the current one forever will be a short time in the life of America.

Qadaffi's government is proven to be involved with the PanAm bombing and the SAME Qaddafi comes sucking around and Bush hops into bed with him.

I guess in your hoped for Republican world when bin Laden comes sucking around you'd like to see another Republican make nice with him to maintain the tradition?

I guess that's why people want Jeb to run.

Guest Guest
If we get another Republican who's as incompetent as the current one forever will be a short time in the life of America.

Qadaffi's government is proven to be involved with the PanAm bombing and the SAME Qaddafi comes sucking around and Bush hops into bed with him.

I guess in your hoped for Republican world when bin Laden comes sucking around you'd like to see another Republican make nice with him to maintain the tradition?

I will not waste words on unamerican scum

Guest Guest

Your an ass.

Guest Guest
Your an ass.

Why? Because I take offense when a man who claims to be fighting terrorism restores diplomatic relations with a government, still headed by the SAME dicattor, that was PROVEN to be involved in a terrorist attack on a US airline?

I think if you're seeing an ass it's only because you're looking in a mirror.

Guest BushBacker
What ever you do with your head?  How about this?  Explain why:

Iraq:  No proven government ties to an attack on the US/US property and Bush invades the country.

Libya: A PROVEN goverment connection to the PanAm Flight 103 bombing and Bush restores diplomatic relations with the SAME government.

And here's a hint, silly comments about Kool-Aid or Slick Willy don't explain a damn thing.

And DO NOT accuse me of hating America.  I just disagree with the supposed leaders who continue to lead it down the wrong path like that stated above.

EXPLAIN why this makes him such a great leader.

Sure. Taxes are down. Economy is up. Stock market is up. Unemployment is down. Saddam is no longer in power. Iraq is developing into a democratic country. Life is good.

Guest Guest
Why?  Because I take offense when a man who claims to be fighting terrorism restores diplomatic relations with a government, still headed by the SAME dicattor, that was PROVEN to be involved in a terrorist attack on a US airline?

I think if you're seeing an ass it's only because you're looking in a mirror.

No, your still an ass.

Guest Guest
No, your still an ass.

Oh yeah? Well YOU are an effing a**hole with teeth. so there! Now, doesn't name calling accomplish a lot?

It still doesn't explain the blind faith & trust in a man who claims to be fighting terrorism, claims he will not negotiate with terrorists, yet reopens diplomatic relations with the head of a KNOWN terrorist state.

Oh............you still write like an illiterate. Learn that when you want to allege that someone is something you should write either you are or you're you dummy.

Guest Radagast
Sure.  Taxes are down.  Economy is up. Stock market is up. Unemployment is down. Saddam is no longer in power. Iraq is developing into a democratic country. Life is good.

Gee ... than why is everyone so unhappy and your boy's poll numbers are in the toilet?

I guess the majority of Americans are ...well... UNAMERICAN!!!

Guest Guest
Sure.  Taxes are down.  Economy is up. Stock market is up. Unemployment is down. Saddam is no longer in power. Iraq is developing into a democratic country. Life is good.

Well, much to my dismay I don't make a coupla hundred grand a year so my taxes aren't down any significant amount, unemployment in NJ is higher than the national average, and there's no guarantee that the sconomy is strong for the long term and you conveniently neglect to mention that the national debt and trade deficit are also booming.

What makes you so sure that Saddam won't be replaced by someone worse? The new prime minister of Iraq was an active member of the party responsible for the American Embassy bombing in Beirut, this is good for America because? It's time people realize that the purposes of fighting terrorism and spreading democracy may not be attainable at the same time. So Iraq may democratically elect a government extremely hostile towards the US and that will help fight terrorism?

Guest BushBacker
Well, much to my dismay I don't make a coupla hundred grand a year so my taxes aren't down any significant amount, unemployment in NJ is higher than the national average, and there's no guarantee that the sconomy is strong for the long term and you conveniently neglect to mention that the national debt and trade deficit are also booming.

What makes you so sure that Saddam won't be replaced by someone worse?  The new prime minister of Iraq was an active member of the party responsible for the American Embassy bombing in Beirut, this is good for America because?  It's time people realize that the purposes of fighting terrorism and spreading democracy may not be attainable at the same time.  So Iraq may democratically elect a government extremely hostile towards the US and that will help fight terrorism?

If you're going to post long messages, you need to lay off the Kool-aid.

Guest BushBacker
Gee ... than why is everyone so unhappy and your boy's poll numbers are in the toilet?

I guess the majority of Americans are ...well... UNAMERICAN!!!

Everyone's not unhappy. I love my president. He lowered my taxes, my stocks are up, my properties have appreciated in value. Life is good. It's good to be a Republican in America.

Guest Guest
Everyone's not unhappy.  I love my president.  He lowered my taxes, my stocks are up, my properties have appreciated in value. Life is good. It's good to be a Republican in America.

So nice that you enjoy the prosperity that your great grand kids will still be paying for in the future.

So nice that you love a man who deals with KNOWN terrorist governments.

So nice you love a man who sends people off to war based on lies.

Typical Bushwanker who will no doubt make some more silly comments about Kool-Aid and Clinton because you have no defense for Bush and his hypocritical dealings with terrorists.

Archived