Mission Acomplished?

Guest Non-Believer

Guest Guest
We did bomb the bejesus out of the country!! What have you been watching for the last 4 years!! Do you ever wonder why the "insurgents" attack us? I believe we started this damn mess.

Did you see the news the other night? The great plan of using Iraqi civilians as soldiers. The second they realized they weren't going to be stationed near their homes, they started taking off their uniforms to quit. Wow, we really planned this invasion well.

It's really scary to think that there is anyone ,republican or democrat,who even attempt to defend anything this idiot president has done in the last 5 years.He is a walking cartoon.This country is f++ked -up because of the policies and negligence of him and his cronies.Instead holding the premiiere position in this world we have become a world wide joke.

To parapharse that great 20th century philosopher, Jackson Browne,"say a prayer for the Decider" God, Bush is such a moron!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
No, when I say bomb the bejesus I mean parking lot, no one standing, no insurgents, civilians, soldiers, nothing................level. we could do that but haven't. The insurgents can't do that but would to this country in a heartbeat. You, me, your children, everyone.

So............we invade a country that MAY have been a POTENTIAL attacker of the US but in reality never did, the insurgents won't lie down so you would just go ahead and kill millions of innocents? Who would be the terrorists then?

Guest Guest
It's really scary to think that there is anyone ,republican or democrat,who even attempt to defend anything this idiot president has done in the last 5 years.He is a walking cartoon.This country is f++ked -up because of the policies and negligence of him and his cronies.Instead holding the premiiere position in this world we have become a world wide joke.

To parapharse that great 20th century philosopher, Jackson Browne,"say a prayer for the Decider" God, Bush is such a moron!

defend anything? anything? So we shouldn't have gone to Afghanistan?

Guest Guest
defend anything? anything? So we shouldn't have gone to Afghanistan?

A little better planning would've been nice, by all reports opium production has increased dramatically in Afghanistan. care to guess where most of it will end up and cause its problems?

And once again maybe the US shouldn't have been so willing to take a side just because it was opposite the Russians like we did in afghanistan.

Guest Bush Backer

Thank God for George Bush. I cringe to think where we would be if Gore had been elected. Certainly Saddam would still be in power and we probably would have been attacked a number of times since 9/11.

All you spineless Bush haters continue to drink the Kool-Aid and hide under your beds and the real Americans, the Republicans, will protect your sorry asses from all the bad guys of the world.

Thank God for George Bush. I cringe to think where we would be if Gore had been elected.  Certainly Saddam would still be in power and we probably would have been attacked a number of times since 9/11.

All you spineless Bush haters continue to drink the Kool-Aid and hide under your beds and the real Americans, the Republicans, will protect your sorry asses from all the bad guys of the world.

:huh: 1st i DO NOT THINK SO! what rock are you hiding under? this IS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND REVENGE FOR DADY BUSH!! him and his 2 bros and dady should stand trial for the mass lies they told us! tell the truth you can't! you don't want to see it! it hurts to see the truth! and this is NOT THE 1ST TIME IN HISTORY THAT A PRES DID THIS TO US!!! gore would of had no choice at some point to get saddam but 1st he would have did the job with that 6ft tall sand niger we can't FIND!!! WAKE UP!!! :angry::lol::angry::angry:

Guest Guest
Thank God for George Bush. I cringe to think where we would be if Gore had been elected.  Certainly Saddam would still be in power and we probably would have been attacked a number of times since 9/11.

Gee, you have such a clear vision of what would have been you must be a Bush cabinet member? Secretary of Arrogant BS maybe?

Thank God? I ask why he punishes the US with Bush. MAYBE with a different path we would have found a diplomatic solution and many thousands would still be alive. You're too stupid to realize there's still no guarantee Saddam's replacement will be an improvement.

We don't hate the spineless Bush, the spineless wonder who ran to the 'Bama Guard, we think he'd be a great stable mucker on the ranch, got a lot of experience with BS. The sooner the better.

REAL Americans? The Republicans? Does Rush share his dope with you or?

And you're right, I do hide under the bed, I heard the Dick is hunting in the area.

Guest Guest

These so called "real Americans" are protecting us from what? A country and dictator not connected to attacking the US? The phantom WMDs never found? The alleged search for uranium in Africa that his been proven a lie? Gore wasn't elected and we WERE attacked so your logic is somewhat flawed. If there's any Kool-Aid being drunk it's in the White House, wouldn't be the first time stress made a man fall off the wagon.

Your gullibility is amazing.

Guest Guest

A "great 20th century philosopher". You've got to be joking!?!?!? Let's ask Daryl Hannah. :lol:

Guest Ba** Buster

I really hate to make assumptions about people I don't know, but in your case I'll make an exception. Surely you jest. You can't possibly be serious.

9/11 might not have even happened if the Bush administration was smart enough to evaluate the warning signs. (Ask the survivors of the WTC if they feel protected by the Republicans.)

The war in Iraq is a fiasco based on a lie, with no end in sight, costing us millions of dollars a week. (Ask the families of the 2,000 plus service people and the countless Iraqi civilians killed in the war, if they feel protected by the Republicans.)

The federal government completely botched, and continues to botch, the hurricane relief effort. (Ask the victims of Katrina if they feel protected by the Republicans.)

The price of gas is rising daily which will eventually raise the price of every single commodity that has to be transported. (Ask average consumers if they feel protected by the Republicans.)

And with all of this going on, what was the Daily News front page concern of our dim-witted leader last weekend? Whether or not people have the right to sing the national anthem in another language. Somebody please wake him up and remind him that he participated in a Spanish version at one of his own inaugural events.

You may thank God for Bush. I thank God for term limits.

Guest Guest

Thank God? You should be ashamed of yourself for involving God.

BLAME the odd system by which we elect a president, after all, Bush received OVER FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND LESS votes than Gore so you cannot claim he was elected by the choice of the American people,

Your continued Kool-Aid references are laughable, own stock in the company?

Guest Guest
A little better planning would've been nice, by all reports opium production has increased dramatically in Afghanistan. care to guess where most of it will end up and cause its problems?

And once again maybe the US shouldn't have been so willing to take a side just because it was opposite the Russians like we did in afghanistan.

What? You didn't address my response at all! What are you talking about?

Guest Guest
:huh: 1st i DO NOT THINK SO! what rock are you hiding under? this IS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND REVENGE FOR DADY BUSH!! him and his 2 bros and dady should stand trial for the mass lies they told us! tell the truth you can't! you don't want to see it! it hurts to see the truth! and this is NOT THE 1ST TIME IN HISTORY THAT A PRES DID THIS TO US!!! gore would of had no choice at some point to get saddam but 1st he would have did the job with that 6ft tall sand niger we can't FIND!!!  WAKE UP!!! :lol:  B)  :angry:  :angry:

Illiterate

Guest Guest
Gee, you have such a clear vision of what would have been you must be a Bush cabinet member?  Secretary of Arrogant BS maybe?

Thank God?  I ask why he punishes the US with Bush.  MAYBE with a different path we would have found a diplomatic solution and many thousands would still be alive.  You're too stupid to realize there's still no guarantee Saddam's replacement will be an improvement.

We don't hate the spineless Bush, the spineless wonder who ran to the 'Bama Guard, we think he'd be a great stable mucker on the ranch, got a lot of experience with BS.  The sooner the better.

REAL Americans?  The Republicans?  Does Rush share his dope with you or?

And you're right, I do hide under the bed, I heard the Dick is hunting in the area.

what a communicator!...............NOT!

Guest Guest
A "great 20th century philosopher".  You've got to be joking!?!?!? Let's ask Daryl Hannah. :lol:

Daryl Hannah? How about a historian who's been teaching at Princeton for over 20 years? He makes a very strong argument that Dubya may be THE WORST president ever.

This is in the current issue of Rolling Stone which no doubt some of you will put down and some twit will probably make Kool-Aid remarks since he KNOWS he has no valid, logical way of defending his hero Dubya. I think the man's academic/teaching credentials override any relevance as to where it's published.

Guest Guest
These so called "real Americans" are protecting us from what?  A country and dictator not connected to attacking the US?  The phantom WMDs never found?  The alleged search for uranium in Africa that his been proven a lie?  Gore wasn't elected and we WERE attacked so your logic is somewhat flawed.  If there's any Kool-Aid being drunk it's in the White House, wouldn't be the first time stress made a man fall off the wagon.

Your gullibility is amazing.

You think the planning and desire to attack happened while Bush was president? Who's gullible?

Guest Guest
I really hate to make assumptions about people I don't know, but in your case I'll make an exception.  Surely you jest.  You can't possibly be serious. 

9/11 might not have even happened if the Bush administration was smart enough to evaluate the warning signs.  (Ask the survivors of the WTC if they feel protected by the Republicans.)

The war in Iraq is a fiasco based on a lie, with no end in sight, costing us millions of dollars a week.  (Ask the families of the 2,000 plus service people and the countless Iraqi civilians killed in the war, if they feel protected by the Republicans.) 

The federal government completely botched, and continues to botch, the hurricane relief effort. (Ask the victims of Katrina if they feel protected by the Republicans.) 

The price of gas is rising daily which will eventually raise the price of every single commodity that has to be transported.  (Ask average consumers if they feel protected by the Republicans.) 

And with all of this going on, what was the Daily News front page concern of our dim-witted  leader last weekend?  Whether or not people have the right to sing the national anthem in another language.  Somebody please wake him up and remind him that he participated in a Spanish version at one of his own inaugural events. 

You may thank God for Bush.  I thank God for term limits.

Idiot, the desire to attack on 911 and the planning for it happened during the Clinton administration. You think they came up with the plan after Bush got elected? Wake up!

Guest Guest
Daryl Hannah?  How about a historian who's been teaching at Princeton for over 20 years?  He makes a very strong argument that Dubya may be THE WORST president ever.

This is in the current issue of Rolling Stone which no doubt some of you will put down and some twit will probably make Kool-Aid remarks since he KNOWS he has no valid, logical way of defending his hero Dubya.  I think the man's academic/teaching credentials override any relevance as to where it's published.

Sorry Princeton the worst prez was Clinton....! And that's the truth.

Guest Guest
Idiot, the desire to attack on 911 and the planning for it happened during the Clinton administration. You think they came up with the plan after Bush got elected? Wake up!

YOU are the idiot! The plannning wasn't done by the Iraqi and there's no evidence that the planning was done there, why are we not tracking down those responsible? Because they went for a quick show.

Guest Guest

I didn't know they let you folks in Bergen Pines have computers, you are truly delusional. Clinton's not even in the same league of wretchedness as Nixon and Dubya. Being white trash doesn't make him the worst president.

Guest Guest

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Billy had sex, he's soooooooooo bad.

We can only imagine what you'd be saying if he'd lied to involve us in a war. He's the best? He's a genius?

Guest Ba** Buster

Did you actually read back that response? Your stupidity is only surpassed by your lack of logic. You made my point for me. Thank you.

Archived