I.N.S. bus was in town

Guest pedro

Guest Studies and Observations
unless your an american indian , then YOU should go back to poland,ireland,germany or where ever your family CAME here from  because last time i checked people from europe where immigrants too or dont you know about the immigrants that went thru ellis island and where treated like ---t too...  and this country celebrates the 4th of july because why to celebrate freedom from who the british and they are what  EUROPEAN  so do us all a favor if your going to give your opinion do your homework...now drop this dwt off at the last stop ...Walmart anyone

Nice Strawman, but guess what the so-called "Native" Americans are Immigrants as well. Yes children the American "Indians" originally migrated to this continent from Siberia, over the "Land Bridge" that existed a few thousand years ago..genetically speaking American indians are more asian than caucasian.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Studies and Observations
WE NOT ALL LIKE THAT ,,,,I NEVER BARK ,,BUT COME NEXT TO ME OR WHATS MINE AN  I WILL BE SPITTING OUT YOUR 3 TEETH AN HR LATER

just what we need..yet another internet toughguy

Guest Guest
In America we are free to sit on our stoop if that is what we choose.  We should have the same immigration laws as Mexico.

YES U R FREE TO SIT ON YOUR STOOP ,BUT WHILE ON YOUR STOOP MIND YOUR BUSINESS ,AND READ A BOOK YOU MIGHT EDUCATE YOURSELF A LITTLE MORE .

Guest Guest
you have the nerve to say you work three job, that is because you have 30 people living under one roof.

fIRST OF ALL I NEVER SAID I WORKED 3 JOBS SO PAY ATTENTION. I SAID SOME PEOPLE, SECOND OF ALL THERE ARE PLENTY OF AMERICANS THAT HAVE GENERATIONS LIVING WITH THEM UNDER ONE ROOF ,,,SO BEFORE YOU MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAt CHECK YOURSELF... FOOL...

Guest Guest
Then why are most of the immigrants complaining about our laws?  There should be no problem implementing some of those laws ihere.  Why are there  no big demonstrations in Mexico etc. and articles in the paper, concerning  those strict laws in Mexico?

aND WHY DO aMERICAns cELEbRATE CINCO DE MAYO? IF YOU GO TO CHEVYS , HOOLIHANS, CHILIS AND ETC BIG PARTY , NO MEXICANS ONLY WHITE PEOPLE

Guest Guest
fIRST OF ALL I NEVER SAID I WORKED 3 JOBS SO PAY ATTENTION. I SAID SOME PEOPLE, SECOND OF ALL THERE ARE PLENTY OF AMERICANS THAT HAVE GENERATIONS LIVING WITH THEM UNDER ONE ROOF ,,,SO BEFORE YOU MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAt CHECK YOURSELF... FOOL...

YES AMERICAN DO HAVE PLENTY OF GENERATIONS UNDER ONE ROOF, BUT THEY ARE ALL LEGAL. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Guest Guest
YES U R FREE TO SIT ON YOUR STOOP ,BUT WHILE ON YOUR STOOP MIND YOUR BUSINESS ,AND READ A BOOK YOU MIGHT EDUCATE YOURSELF A LITTLE MORE .

As a citizen, my business is what goes on in my country. Your elementary school education doesn't compare to my college education.

Guest Guest
unless your an american indian , then YOU should go back to poland,ireland,germany or where ever your family CAME here from  because last time i checked people from europe where immigrants too or dont you know about the immigrants that went thru ellis island and where treated like ---t too...  and this country celebrates the 4th of july because why to celebrate freedom from who the british and they are what  EUROPEAN  so do us all a favor if your going to give your opinion do your homework...now drop this dwt off at the last stop ...Walmart anyone

Mental Midget:

A. Ellis Island was where immigrants came to this great country LEGALLY. They were put through the process and sent on their way. From there they worked hard, payed taxes, majority learned the language and raised their children to be Americans. Their children went on to fight the wars that have kept this country free. Yes they were treated harshly and lived in horrible conditions, BUT they strived on and gave their children better lives. They built neighborhoods, churches, schools, and the infracture of all of our great cities.

B. Your statement about the 4th of July (AKA INDEPENDENCE DAY) makes absolutely NO friggin sense at all.

C. Talk about "do your homework" it is obvious you never did yours in school.

Guest Guest
yEAH , ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE  BUT THERE ARE PLENTYYYY OF LAZY  WHITE AMERICANS TOO THAT THE SPANISH AMERICANS PAY TAX DOLLARS TO SUPPORT LIKE ALL THE GENERATIONS OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LIVED AN STILL LIVE IN THE GARDENS AND COME TO THE WELFARE OFFICE WHERE I WORK,,,75 PERCENT WHITE RECIEPIENTS , I AGREE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE  BUT THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN EVERY RACE  DONT BLAME ALL THIS COUNTRIES PROBLEMS ON ILLEGALS OR IMMIGRANTS FOR THAT MATTER,,,LOOK SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER WAS AN IMMIGRANT..EUROPEANS OR OF EUROPEAN DESCENDANT MAKE YOU A IMMIGRANT TOO..

You actually have a job???? What you idiots are not getting is all our ancestors came to this country LEGALLY OR became legal soon after they got here. Everyone knows that most people have ancestors from another country. I love how you think you are telling people something they don't already know.

Guest Guest
LOL A TYPO DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANT SPEAK A LANGAUAGE .IGNORANT

Typo's have nothing to do with your writing. You have to be the stupidest person on this earth..

Stop writing on this site your opinions (thats how you spell it) make no sense and no one cares what you have to say.

Guest guest
You actually have a job???? What you idiots are not getting is all our ancestors came to this country LEGALLY OR became legal soon after they got here. Everyone knows that most people have ancestors from another country. I love how you think you are telling people something they don't already know.

Yes. 98% of all of the earlier immigrants who came before 1965, entered LEGALLY and were REGISTERED! So I RESPECT the present immigrants who also came here LEGALLY and were REGISTERED on the immigration records.

I don't condone the actions of 'any' illegal' undocumented immigrant, whether he came here 'now' or over 100 years ago! Any immigrant who came here illegally, whether it be from "WHITE" Europe or "HISPANIC" South America, should have to leave, 'voluntarily' or 'involuntarily' and apply to come here through the front door, the correct way!

Guest Guest
Yes.  98% of all of the earlier immigrants who came before 1965, entered LEGALLY and were REGISTERED!  So I RESPECT the present immigrants who also came here LEGALLY and were REGISTERED  on the immigration records.

I don't condone the actions of 'any' illegal' undocumented immigrant, whether he came here 'now' or over 100 years ago!  Any immigrant who came here illegally, whether it  be from  "WHITE" Europe or "HISPANIC" South America, should have to leave, 'voluntarily' or 'involuntarily' and apply to come here through the front door, the correct  way!

Right on. I do think people from other countries should be able to migrate here for better lives. LEGALLY. It is what this country was built for.

Guest Guest
YES AMERICAN DO HAVE PLENTY OF GENERATIONS UNDER ONE ROOF, BUT THEY ARE ALL LEGAL.  FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

SO what, at least they all work not like the legal ones under the roof 30 live there and only 1 works the others mooch and live off of welfare and live off of tax payers money..go visit the harrison gardens plenty of moochers there ...and the kingland courts ..plenty of legal moochers there too..

Guest Guest
Typo's have nothing to do with your writing. You have to be the stupidest person on this earth..

Stop writing on this site your opinions (thats how you spell it) make no sense and no one cares what you have to say.

AND WE CARE WHAT YOU SAY RIGHT?

Guest ENGLISH
SO what, at least they all work not like the legal ones under the roof 30 live there and only 1 works the others mooch and live off of welfare and live off of tax payers money..go visit the harrison gardens plenty of moochers there ...and the kingland courts ..plenty of legal moochers there too..

Speak English my friend, then get your facts straight, while your at it why don't you get back on your boat and float out

Guest Guest
The Men and women who came from all over the world all those years ago were also willing to adapt!  The American Dream was then to come here for a better life.  Our families learned English, they became American citizens!

Now people come here to take jobs and send the money back to other countries, instead of putting it back into the American economy.

Don't bother to tell me I am discriminating, against any culture in particular, As I have a very diverse family that has come from all over the world, but they all became a functioning parts of society, and they didn't expect everyone to learn "their" languages.  These people fly American flags PROUDLY in front of their homes. Not disrespect them by flying another countries flag above it!

Someone once said "if America is such a horrible place for immigrants then why are so many still trying to get in!"

:rolleyes: LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING FOR MAYOR. HARRISON NEEDS A PERSON LIKE YOU!! :rolleyes:

Guest guest
The Men and women who came from all over the world all those years ago were also willing to adapt!  The American Dream was then to come here for a better life.  Our families learned English, they became American citizens!

Now people come here to take jobs and send the money back to other countries, instead of putting it back into the American economy.

Don't bother to tell me I am discriminating, against any culture in particular, As I have a very diverse family that has come from all over the world, but they all became a functioning parts of society, and they didn't expect everyone to learn "their" languages.  These people fly American flags PROUDLY in front of their homes. Not disrespect them by flying another countries flag above it!

Someone once said "if America is such a horrible place for immigrants then why are so many still trying to get in!"

You are 'correct' in all that you say. For over 100 years, everyone who came to America, came 'legally' or was sent back by the INS if caught here illegally. Even the TB cases, those with eye infections, the feeble-minded, were all held in quaranteen in the little hospital ward at Ellis Island, until the next ship back to their country. If they were children, often the whole family had to go back with the ill child, and try again later, if they could afford the "third' class "steerage" traveling fees. So there should be no complaints today, since the immigration laws are not as strict.

Archived