I.N.S. bus was in town

Guest pedro

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Teddy R.

99 Years ago sombody got this whole thing right and in the proper perspective...

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt - 1907

Guest Guest

The Federal and State Gov't should have a day of no programs or services available to illegals, I would like to see the effect of that!

Guest Guest
Get an education Thomas

I will not be intimidated!

United States, History of the.

The history of the United States is the story of a great nation that was formed by brave and freedom-loving people from many lands. The men and women who built the United States came from almost every part of the world. They represented many different nationalities and religions. Through the years, the people and their descendants learned to live and work together, and to take pride in being Americans. This spirit of cooperation and pride helped make the United States the huge, powerful, and wealthy nation it is today. It also helped the country and its people survive many challenges and hardships—including dangers in the wilderness, wars, social turmoil, and economic depressions.

Yes but they did not come in and demand to take out the word God, prayer, and change the things in the United States of America that has been a part of our lives since My ancestoes many many years ago believed in, Why can't We call it Christmas vacation and Easter Vacation as it always has been, Why can,t the Town put up a manger during CHRISTMAS, Why can't We have prayer in Our Schools....Take a good look at the way these kids are today, We need to go back to prayers in the Schools, I am not against all the foreiners in this USA, But Damn it stop changing What we have here stop changing OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM , They want In GOD WE TRUST TAKEN OFF OUR MONEY.....AND also TRY CLEANING UP AROUND THE HOMES THEY LIVE IN ...THIS TOWN WAS ONCE CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL....NOT NO MORE IT LOOKS LIKE A SLUM.......Leave things alone what our Fathers , Brothers Uncles and Aunts fought for and gave their lives for...foreigners come here and have everything handed to them food stamps medicare or medicaid whatever...free lunches , free day care...CUT ME A BREAK...Then You wonder why people are PISSED OFF....

Guest guest888
The poster child for learing to speak English should be the man in New York City, who, when stopped by the police and told to put his hands up, reached for his back pocket because he didn't understand English.

When he reached, they shot him 40 times.

A sad lesson but it points out the downside of not learning to speak English.

Make it official!

U said it this is another thing, why the hell should We have to have our teacher know spanish....There is no other country that would cater to any one coming into theur country like the USA does It is time for us to speak up and do something about it.....When You look in the paper for a job today Yoy have to know how to speak spanish for most jobs , TO HELL WITH THAT ....

Guest guest8888
99 Years ago sombody got this whole thing right and in the proper perspective...

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt - 1907

This is well said and We should all as AMERICANS STAND BY IT....Maybe a copy of this should be sent to all Congress men and Women and the President......

Guest guest
U said it this is another thing, why the hell should We have to have our teacher  know spanish....There is no other country that would cater to any one coming into theur country like the USA  does  It is time for us to speak up and do something about it.....When You look in the paper for a job  today Yoy have to know how to speak spanish for most jobs , TO HELL WITH THAT ....

What abot Polish, Chinese, Italian, Arabic, French, etc?

One immigrant group should not ask for special privileges over another immigrant group. That's why they should try to learn English if they are going to come here and are under sixty five years old.

If you think our immigration laws are something read the following:

1. If you migrate to this county, you must speak the native language.

2. You have to be a professional or an investor. No unskilled workers allowed.

3. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special

ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our

language.

4. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000

times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will

be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for

citizens naturally born into this country.

9. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no

political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, if you do you

will be sent home.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight

to jail.

Harsh, you say?

read on.....

The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of Mexico!

Guest Guest

1. If you migrate to this county, you must speak the native language.

2. You have to be a professional or an investor. No unskilled workers allowed.

3. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special

language.

4. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000

8. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will

be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for

9. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no

political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, if you do you

will be sent home.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight

to jail.

Harsh, you say?

read on.....

[/quote

Sounds good to me, let's put those laws on the books here, you got my vote!

Guest Guest
AMEN... IT'S ABOUT TIME.  SEND THEM ALL BACK. WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE

unless your an american indian , then YOU should go back to poland,ireland,germany or where ever your family CAME here from because last time i checked people from europe where immigrants too or dont you know about the immigrants that went thru ellis island and where treated like ---t too... and this country celebrates the 4th of july because why to celebrate freedom from who the british and they are what EUROPEAN so do us all a favor if your going to give your opinion do your homework...now drop this dwt off at the last stop ...Walmart anyone

Guest american made
I AGREE 100%

Blame our government they are the ones who cater to foriegners. They want a license they can take it in spanish. they can get a social security card easier than an american. don't get me wrong they can live here but learn the language. I mean when they work are they earning pesos? they understand the american dollar let them understand the language. Plain and simple.

Guest Guest
Yes but they did not come in and demand  to take out  the word God,  prayer, and change the things in the United States of America that has been a part of our lives since My ancestoes  many many years ago believed in, Why can't We call it Christmas vacation and Easter Vacation as it always has been,  Why can,t the Town put up a manger during CHRISTMAS,  Why can't We have prayer in Our Schools....Take a good look at the way these kids are today, We need to go back to  prayers in the Schools, I am not against  all the foreiners in this  USA, But Damn it stop changing What we  have  here stop changing OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM , They want In GOD WE TRUST TAKEN OFF OUR MONEY.....AND also TRY CLEANING UP AROUND THE HOMES THEY LIVE IN ...THIS TOWN WAS ONCE CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL....NOT NO MORE IT LOOKS LIKE A SLUM.......Leave things alone what our Fathers , Brothers Uncles and Aunts fought for and gave their lives    for...foreigners come here and have  everything handed to them food stamps medicare  or medicaid whatever...free lunches , free day care...CUT ME A BREAK...Then You wonder why people are PISSED OFF....

yEAH , ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE BUT THERE ARE PLENTYYYY OF LAZY WHITE AMERICANS TOO THAT THE SPANISH AMERICANS PAY TAX DOLLARS TO SUPPORT LIKE ALL THE GENERATIONS OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LIVED AN STILL LIVE IN THE GARDENS AND COME TO THE WELFARE OFFICE WHERE I WORK,,,75 PERCENT WHITE RECIEPIENTS , I AGREE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE BUT THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN EVERY RACE DONT BLAME ALL THIS COUNTRIES PROBLEMS ON ILLEGALS OR IMMIGRANTS FOR THAT MATTER,,,LOOK SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER WAS AN IMMIGRANT..EUROPEANS OR OF EUROPEAN DESCENDANT MAKE YOU A IMMIGRANT TOO..

Guest Guest
U said it this is another thing, why the hell should We have to have our teacher  know spanish....There is no other country that would cater to any one coming into theur country like the USA  does  It is time for us to speak up and do something about it.....When You look in the paper for a job  today Yoy have to know how to speak spanish for most jobs , TO HELL WITH THAT ....

DO YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS SMART ASS MOST OF THE BUSINESS OWNERS,DOCTOR,LAWYERS , IN THIS COUNTRY ARE IMMIGRANTS WHO SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES ...NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE STORE OR THE DOCTOR ASK THEM WHAT COUNTRY THEY COME FROM

Guest Guest
like all them bitches in town ........all bark no bite!

don't regret now you let the indians come sleep with you! now them indians have two going on your demo ticket come june. go f*ck yourself. si senor!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

WE NOT ALL LIKE THAT ,,,,I NEVER BARK ,,BUT COME NEXT TO ME OR WHATS MINE AN I WILL BE SPITTING OUT YOUR 3 TEETH AN HR LATER

Guest Guest
No, the problem is that they don't want to become citizens.  They have absolutely no intention!

As for the "Official Language", It is common knowledge that there is none.  At the same time, If you went to another country, you would be expected to at least try to speak the local language.  It doesn't matter if it is France, Spain,  India or Germany you would have to figure a way to communicate and it would make sense to LEARN!

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY DONT WANT TO BE CITIZENS SOME OF THESE PEOPLE COME HERE WORK 3 JOBS TO SUPPORT THERE FAMILIES AND LITTLE BY LITTLE BOOM THEY OWN THE STORE IN THE CORNER AN YOU ARE STILL SITTING IN YOUR STOOP, THEY BRING THERE FAMILIES AND YOU ARE STILL GIVING YOUR OPIONION WHILE SITTING ON YOUR STOOP .. SEE THE PATTERN

Guest Guest
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY DONT WANT TO BE CITIZENS SOME OF THESE PEOPLE COME HERE WORK 3 JOBS TO SUPPORT THERE FAMILIES AND LITTLE BY LITTLE BOOM THEY OWN THE STORE IN THE CORNER AN YOU ARE STILL SITTING IN YOUR STOOP, THEY BRING THERE FAMILIES AND YOU ARE STILL GIVING YOUR OPIONION WHILE SITTING ON YOUR STOOP .. SEE THE PATTERN

In America we are free to sit on our stoop if that is what we choose. We should have the same immigration laws as Mexico.

Guest Guest
DO YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS SMART ASS MOST OF THE BUSINESS OWNERS,DOCTOR,LAWYERS , IN THIS COUNTRY ARE IMMIGRANTS WHO SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES ...NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE STORE OR THE DOCTOR ASK THEM WHAT COUNTRY THEY COME FROM

Then ask them if they are citizens.

Guest Guest

you have the nerve to say you work three job, that is because you have 30 people living under one roof.

Guest guest

1.  If you migrate to this county, you must speak the native language. 

2.  You have to be a professional or an investor.  No unskilled workers allowed.

3.  There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special

language.

4.  Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5.  Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6.  Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps,      no health care, or other government assistance programs.

7.  Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000

8.  If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will

be restricted.  You are not allowed waterfront property.  That is reserved for

9.  Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no

will be sent home. 

10.  If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight

to jail.

Harsh, you say? 

read on.....

Then why are most of the immigrants complaining about our laws? There should be no problem implementing some of those laws ihere. Why are there no big demonstrations in Mexico etc. and articles in the paper, concerning those strict laws in Mexico?

Then why are most of the immigrants complaining about our laws?  There should be no problem implementing some of those laws ihere.  Why are there  no big demonstrations in Mexico etc. and articles in the paper, concerning  those strict laws in Mexico?

BECAUSE ALL THE DEMONISTRATORS AND CRYBABIES ARE OVER HERE NOW.....

Archived