POlice budget

Guest Rudolpho

KOTW should not hvae printed this racist and degrading post. It must be someone with a town job because they make the big money. You are saying that just because someone is Hispanic means they are less than a good human being. You will not print many posts that are truths because of who is is about but are willing to to bash a whole race of people. Shame on you for and your racist rants that you deem print worthy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest disgruntled tax payer

Cannot wait till the state report comes out about the police dept. I hear that the ex chief who is preparing the report is definitely going to ask for a decrease in officers so hope you all feel safe now knowing this. Wake up taxpayers and voice your safety concerns, because this town is going to hell and the people running do not give a rats ass about anything when they end up down the shore. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND GO TO A MEETING AND SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. the town is hiring 4-6 more firemen. Hope you feel SAFE!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest j-off
Cannot wait till the state report comes out about the police dept. I hear that the ex chief who is preparing the report is definitely going to ask for a decrease in officers so hope you all feel safe now knowing this. Wake up taxpayers and voice your safety concerns, because this town is going to hell and the people running do not give a rats ass about anything when they end up down the shore. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND GO TO A MEETING AND SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. the town is hiring 4-6 more firemen. Hope you feel SAFE!!!!!!!!!

i have news for you what's done is done already! nothing will come of it! the deals have been made and unfortunatly your stuck with satan as your leader! kiss your expections GOODBYE!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Concerned Taxpayer

Cannot wait till the town places cameras to watch the criminals in town.What a waste of money!!!! I wonder who is getting a kickback for that? and why do they need camera's? And where is the money coming from? What happened to the nice town WE USED to have where you could walk down the streets anytime without the worry of being attacked. Wake up fellow taxpayers it is going to get worse so voice your concerns about not enough police officers. The town really needs 60 firemen? We will see what the future holds and how you value your safety!!!!!!!!!!!!