Michael Hinchcliffe

Guest Angry Taxpayer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I just want to clarify my post.  Let there be no doubt that I WAS talking about HINCHY when I said "he stands against corruption and wants to give people a say"

I am with you.  I love every point you just made.  Great post!  My family is all over HInchliffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love him

According to the Mayor's letter he seems to be proud that we live in a distressed town. Who wrote that letter? "Bozo The Clown". Get real...

Guest Guest
According to the Mayor's letter he seems to be proud that we live in a distressed town.  Who wrote that letter?  "Bozo The Clown".  Get real...

Well, he has to be proud of his accomplishment of getting it distressed!

Guest Guest
I just want to clarify my post.  Let there be no doubt that I WAS talking about HINCHY when I said "he stands against corruption and wants to give people a say"

I am with you.  I love every point you just made.  Great post!  My family is all over HInchliffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love him

I agree with you. I love what he stands for too. Hinchy, you are giving us hope that life will be better soon and we can all get back a piece of ourselves and our town that has been taken away from us. LOTS OF LUCK!

Guest 2smart4u
AND HIS BROTHER WAS PUT ON NIGHTS NOT HIS CHOICE WAS THE MAYORS FOR REVENGE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people may not know this, but state regulation concerning the management of police departments place the authority strictly with the chief of police. What this means is, the mayor does not have the authority to transfer any officer for any reason. Assignments of all police officers are strictly the authority of the chief of police. If the mayor has directed the chief to put a certain officer on nights, the chief could legally refuse to do so. The law is behind the chief on this issue. The chief may not want to stand up to the mayor and refuse to make the transfer, but that's another story.

Guest guest
Some people may not know this,  but state regulation concerning the management of police departments place the authority strictly with the chief of police.  What this means is, the mayor does not have the authority to transfer any officer for any reason. Assignments of all police officers are strictly the authority of the chief of police. If the mayor has directed the chief to put a certain officer on nights, the chief could legally refuse to do so. The law is behind the chief on this issue. The chief may not want to stand up to the mayor and refuse to make the transfer, but that's another story.

you are probably 100% right but the Mayor can do what he wants, so can his side kick from the DPW it is not easy when you are threatened.

Guest Guest
Some people may not know this,  but state regulation concerning the management of police departments place the authority strictly with the chief of police.  What this means is, the mayor does not have the authority to transfer any officer for any reason. Assignments of all police officers are strictly the authority of the chief of police. If the mayor has directed the chief to put a certain officer on nights, the chief could legally refuse to do so. The law is behind the chief on this issue. The chief may not want to stand up to the mayor and refuse to make the transfer, but that's another story.

This would be true in the real world, however, remember how the Chief got the position. He DID NOT test for it, he was appointed by the Mayor, therefore, he will do whatever the Mayor wants him to do.

Guest Guest
Duh!  What else would you call this town, with the shape of the people living in it.

Mr. Powel like I said before do you have anything better to say about the community in which pays your salary? Do something about it you ignorant f-ck.

Guest Guest

now that you inherit your home,your game is weaker. let's see when you lose it come june. :angry::)

Guest Guest

Mr. Powel like I said before do you have anything better to say about the community in which pays your salary? Do something about it you ignorant f-ck.

[/q uo mMR POWELL LIKES GETTIND PEOPLE HE DON'T LIKE FIRED BECAUSE HE DOES LIKE HIM. SUCH A LOOSER. CAN'T WAIT TILL HE GET THROWN OUT OF HIS LAME DUCK JOB AND GETS OUT OF TOWN

Guest Guest

YOU TRYING TO SAY THE MAYOR HAD NO INFLUENCE OVER THE MOVE YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. WE'LL SEE WHO'S CHIEF WHEN THE NEW MAYOR GETS IN. HE DIDN'T EVE TEST FOR THE CHIEF JOB.

Guest Guest

YOU TRYING TO SAY THE MAYOR HAD NO INFLUENCE OVER THE MOVE YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND.  WE'LL SEE WHO'S CHIEF WHEN THE NEW MAYOR GETS IN.  HE DIDN'T EVE TEST FOR THE CHIEF JOB.

The chief who was placed there by the MAYOR has no clue... come on the Police Chief should know something about law enforcement... DUH!

Again, let's change all of this rediculous nonsense and get the town running fairly. Vote Tuesday... if there is no change, we are all in TROUBLE.

Let's get some young blood, they are much smarter and wiser.

Archived