Michael Hinchcliffe

Guest Angry Taxpayer

Guest Guest
I don't think Mike knows what day it is . I think he jumped in to soon and has no ideas on what to do if he wins. He would probably resign because he thought no one would ever vote for him.  I haven't heard one intelligent statement from Mike and feel he is very foolish and dumb to important issues. He seems to be hung on pointing out the people and programs he would change or fire, but does not offer any viable ideas or plans to improve the town. also , who will be doing the work and services necessary to keep this town running?  Magic maybe???  Mike sounds very bitter and has a personal grudge with the town and only is concerened about that and no one or nothing else matters, which I think is the wrong reason to run for office. Sorry Mike no votes from here.

Michael Hinchcliffe is the magic that will give Harrison what it needs. We are all with you Hinchy and keep up the good work. Sorry Mayor no votes from here.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 2smart4u
I don't think Mike knows what day it is . I think he jumped in to soon and has no ideas on what to do if he wins. He would probably resign because he thought no one would ever vote for him.  I haven't heard one intelligent statement from Mike and feel he is very foolish and dumb to important issues. He seems to be hung on pointing out the people and programs he would change or fire, but does not offer any viable ideas or plans to improve the town. also , who will be doing the work and services necessary to keep this town running?  Magic maybe???  Mike sounds very bitter and has a personal grudge with the town and only is concerened about that and no one or nothing else matters, which I think is the wrong reason to run for office. Sorry Mike no votes from here.

You don't need to be an MBA to run for mayor, our present one is certainly not. We need someone that will be honest and fair and keep the welfare of the residents in mind with every decision that is made.

Mike will win this election and if he ends the nepotism, gets rid of the dead wood collecting paychecks and opens the council meetings he'll be a success.

Guest Guest

Most people in Harrison realize that this mayor has done very little in his 10 years in office for our town, he has given away the store and reaped the benifits from the developers, I hear he got a new car that he only drives at the Shore from one of the developers for letting them build on our (Harrison) land. Dind't he get a town house or two waterfront? Mayor you are done here

Guest Guest

This guy Mike knows what he is talking about and it sounds to me that he has been doing his homework for quite some time. Good luck Mike I'm on your side.

Guest Guest
You must work for the town, if you can tell me that you think what is going on in this town is right then you are as sick as the people who run it. I like Mike, hold a grudge with this town and have hope that it can all change. Did you ever start a new job and know the way the company operated on the first day? I think he is running to make Harrison a better place and I admire him for even wanting to jump into this mess. Everyone needs a chance sometimes so lets give him one.

I Think Mike Hinchcliffe is the only person with the guts to run against this corrupt mayor, no one else has the balls to step up and try to make harrison the safe happy and productive place it use to be, everyone in this town is to scared of Mcdonough to go against him and make a change. good for you mike stand up for a better harrison and you will win good luck

Guest Guest

no one needs a vote from someone so ignorant you must not want to lose your town job because you won't qualify for anouther one.

Guest guest
Hinchy going around town bad mouthing McDonough.  Doesn't tell us what he plans to do.  Give us some of your ideas.  What changes will you make?  What is your game plan.  Rumour has it you are going to back out as soon as your brother

is made.  Another rumour is you will try to win in June and then back down when Milan runs in November.  If you want votes you need to be more forthcoming with a plan.

You say Mike is bad mouthing McDonough have you read the paper on how the Mayor was tryign to bribe Mike????????Trying to buy him off???? Do you realize that is how he gets away with all his BS he is buying people with your tax dollars. Don't worry about his brother being made he is a very good cop and can handle his own, Mike's concern is for this town and the children of this town and bringing it back to the way it used to be so keep all the positive in mind.

Guest guest
You don't need to be an MBA to run for mayor, our present one is certainly not. We need someone that will be honest and fair and keep the welfare of the residents in mind with every decision that is made.

Mike will win this election and if he ends the nepotism, gets rid of the dead wood collecting paychecks and opens the council meetings he'll be a success.

No you don't need an MBA, but a plan would be nice. Pointing out what is wrong does not let us know how things will be made right. He should have been building a better case since the last time. He should have done some research and came up with some options, we already know the issues affecting the town. He needs to let the people know why he will be any better.

Furthermore, you cannot run a town and keep every resident in mind and happy, you cannot have votes on every issue.

Guest Guest
No you don't need an MBA, but a plan would be nice.  Pointing out what is wrong does not let us know how things will be made right.  He should have been building a better case since the last time.  He should have done some research and came up with some options, we already know the issues affecting the town.  He needs to let the people know why he will be any better.

Furthermore, you cannot run a town and keep every resident in mind and happy, you cannot have votes on every issue.

amen to that! brother man has no clue, have you read his newsletter? did one of the many nieces or nephews write that? a change is needed but definitely not him. does he even talk or does maria have her arm up his back he just moves his lips? i think he'll be the tester for the real wanna be mayor from warren st. :P:lol::lol::lol::P

Guest 2smart4u
No you don't need an MBA, but a plan would be nice.  Pointing out what is wrong does not let us know how things will be made right.  He should have been building a better case since the last time.  He should have done some research and came up with some options, we already know the issues affecting the town.  He needs to let the people know why he will be any better.

"A plan" ?? What, like A to Z, things to do ?? Being mayor is more than following a plan. It's a day in, day out determination and understanding that the town residents are your bosses, you work for them. Everything you do should be for the betterment of the citizens.

This mayor never got that. He has never understood that HE is the employee. He thinks he's a king and the residents are his subjects to rule and abuse. He gives out favors (jobs) to those who kiss his ring and bow before him.

Well guess what ?? His subjects are revolting. The "king" is going to be put on his horse and run out of town.

Guest Guest
amen to that! brother man has no clue, have you read his newsletter? did one of the many nieces or nephews write that? a change is needed but definitely not him. does he even talk or does maria have her arm up his back he just moves his lips? i think he'll be the tester for the real wanna be mayor from warren st.  :P  :ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

I guess you have not personaly talked to Mr. Hinchcliffe, I have, and both he and the lady that he was with were very informative in the questions that I asked, and believe me I had quite a few questions, this guy is well spoken and it seems that he has been doing his homework on what Harrison needs, I can tell you that he has got my vote. Maybe you should talk to him personally and you will find out that he knows what he is talking about. You can't judge a person by listening to what others say.

Guest Guest
amen to that! brother man has no clue, have you read his newsletter? did one of the many nieces or nephews write that? a change is needed but definitely not him. does he even talk or does maria have her arm up his back he just moves his lips? i think he'll be the tester for the real wanna be mayor from warren st.  :P  :ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

this man is trying to save us from the mess which we are in, let me reiterate, from what this mayor has put us in, haven't you been reading the newspapers, don't you realize what we will owe the state after he gets done with us. leave the guy alone and listen to what he has to say before you comment.........

Guest Guest

I don't really get your point. Everyone knows you cant please everyone but we also know that there is a lot of things in this town that need to be changed. He stands against curruption and wants to give people a say in their community- its an AWSOME plan!

Guest Guest
"A plan" ??  What, like A to Z, things to do ??  Being mayor is more than following a plan. It's a day in, day out determination and understanding that the town residents are your bosses, you work for them. Everything you do should be for the betterment of the citizens.

This mayor never got that. He has never understood that HE is the employee. He thinks he's a king and the residents are his subjects to rule and abuse. He gives out favors (jobs) to those who kiss his ring and bow before him.

Well guess what ??  His subjects are revolting. The "king" is going to be put on his horse and run out of town.

The Organizations plan for Harrison remains the same today as it has been in the past. Pete and Murray decide what they want. It is put foward and the council votes for it without question.

That is the way it works. Every election time the tickets go out and if you don't buy you pay a price. It is simple go along to get along. No one has dared to go against it.

Feel free to reply, if you think I'm wrong.

Guest guest
I don't really get your point.  Everyone knows you cant  please everyone but we also know that there is a lot of things in this town that need to be changed.  He stands against curruption and wants to give people a say in their community- its an AWSOME plan!

hERE ARE SOME OF MAYOR MCD...ACCOMPLISHMENTS

*-Schools are rated lowest in the state of NJ.

*-No redevelopement except the hotel which is a hangout for ********.

*-No soccer stadium

*-Everyone with no qualifications is working in the town of Harrison.

*-Certain peoples Salaries have increased by over 100%

*-The Mayor only attends functions with the kids in this town on Election Years

*-Our Police Dept is fighting against one another and hates the Chief

*-The fire department wants a new Chief

*-Adding new Townhouses no one is going to live in

*-the town is being run by a Clerk

*-The council has no idea what is happening in their own town (shame on them)

*-Laid off 30 teachers but we have 2 Superintendants who make big bucks

*-Someone who works on the street dept makes big bucks also for doing nothing.(he does not have to steal-he gets it in his paycheck.)

HOW MUCH WORSE CAN IT GET....YOU GO HINCHY!!!!!! MAKE US A COMMUNITY AGAIN.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

[amen to that! brother man has no clue, have you read his newsletter? did one of the many nieces or nephews write that? a change is needed but definitely not him. does he even talk or does maria have her arm up his back he just moves his lips? i think he'll be the tester for the real wanna be mayor from warren st.

A change is needed and Michael Hinchcliffe has what it takes to make this town honest. don't be afraid of change... change is good. Vote 5E!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
hERE ARE SOME OF MAYOR MCD...ACCOMPLISHMENTS

*-Schools are rated lowest in the state of NJ.

*-No redevelopement except the hotel which is a hangout for ********.

*-No soccer stadium

*-Everyone with no qualifications is working in the town of Harrison.

*-Certain peoples Salaries have increased by over 100%

*-The Mayor only attends functions with the kids in this town on Election Years

*-Our Police Dept is fighting against one another and hates the Chief

*-The fire department wants a new Chief

*-Adding new Townhouses no one is going to live in

*-the town is being run by a Clerk

*-The council has no idea what is happening in their own town (shame on them)

*-Laid off 30 teachers but we have 2 Superintendants who make big bucks

*-Someone who works on the street dept makes big bucks also for doing nothing.(he does not have to steal-he gets it in his paycheck.)

HOW MUCH WORSE CAN IT GET....YOU GO HINCHY!!!!!! MAKE US A COMMUNITY AGAIN.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I just want to clarify my post. Let there be no doubt that I WAS talking about HINCHY when I said "he stands against corruption and wants to give people a say"

I am with you. I love every point you just made. Great post! My family is all over HInchliffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him

Guest Guest
[amen to that! brother man has no clue, have you read his newsletter? did one of the many nieces or nephews write that? a change is needed but definitely not him. does he even talk or does maria have her arm up his back he just moves his lips? i think he'll be the tester for the real wanna be mayor from warren st.         

A change is needed and Michael Hinchcliffe has what it takes to make this town honest. don't be afraid of change... change is good.  Vote 5E!!!!!!!!!!

I just had the pleasure to meet Mr. Hinchcliffe. What a nice and handsome young man. I really liked what he had to say and how personable he is. It makes me very happy to see all these young people stand up for what they believe in. I am so glad that he has given us all hope and an opportunity to feel like its about the residents. I am standing proud of the right I have as a citizen to make a difference and my vote will reflect that. Mr. Hinchcliffe, I wish you all the best and thank you for the nice talk.

Guest Guest
I just want to clarify my post.  Let there be no doubt that I WAS talking about HINCHY when I said "he stands against corruption and wants to give people a say"

I am with you.  I love every point you just made.  Great post!  My family is all over HInchliffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love him

yes we know gardens resident

Guest Guest
this man is trying to save us from the mess which we are in, let me reiterate, from what this mayor has put us in, haven't you been reading the newspapers, don't you realize what we will owe the state after he gets done with us.  leave the guy alone and listen to what he has to say before you comment.........

taxpayers cost 5k after he ruins the school system uh no thanks keep the abbott in place. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
I guess you have not personaly talked to Mr. Hinchcliffe, I have, and both he and the lady that he was with were very informative in the questions that I asked, and believe me I had quite a few questions, this guy is well spoken and it seems that he has been doing his homework on what Harrison needs, I can tell you that he has got my vote.  Maybe you should talk to him personally and you will find out that he knows what he is talking about.  You can't judge a person by listening to what others say.

thanks mom

Guest Guest
this man is trying to save us from the mess which we are in, let me reiterate, from what this mayor has put us in, haven't you been reading the newspapers, don't you realize what we will owe the state after he gets done with us.  leave the guy alone and listen to what he has to say before you comment.........

give it up already ds

Archived