Michael Hinchcliffe

Guest Angry Taxpayer

Guest Guest
I wasnt talkin about hinchliffes.. McD**ba** vaulted himself to a six figure position and screwed four people up for promotions. He has family members all over the place..  BELIEVE ME I AINT VOTIN FOR MCDONOUGH.

like the other brew isn't spread around town and county positions please! just another ass wipe drinking buddy!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

:unsure::huh:

His whole family already works for the town or the valley, and he is already planning to put them in higher positions.

that goes without saying! can you see joyce&heather take over marion's job? i can, no way will i vote for them :unsure: ,

Guest Guest
FIRST OF ALL HINCHCLIFFES' WHOLE FAMILY DOES NOT WORK IN THE VALLEY. SECONDLY, IF THAT IS SUCH A CRIME WORKING THERE YOURSELF, AS MAYOR MCDONOUGH DOES MUST BE A FAR GEATER CONCERN. THE MAYOR HAS DONE NOTHING BUT ADVANCE HIMSELF, HIS FAMILY AND HIS CLOSEST FRIENDS THROUGHOUT HIS TERM. SEE HIS SALARY, TOM POWELLS' THREE POSITIONS, AND RONNIE CATRAMBONE AS PRIME EXAMPLES. ALL YOU HAVE IS SPECULATION ON WHAT HINCHCLIFFE WOULD DO IN OFFICE. RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING THE MAYOR HAS DONE TO ROB TAXPAYER MONEY IS FACT. I BELIEVE HINCHCLIFFE WILL RUN AND BECAUSE I KNOW HIM WELL I KNOW THAT YOUR COMMENT IS THE FURTHEST THING FROM THE TRUTH. HE REMAINS ON TARGET WITH HIS GOALS EVEN THOUGH THE INTIMIDATION TACTICS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN. THE MAYOR HAS HAD HIS BROTHER TRANSFERRED TO WORKING MIDNIGHTS AND HAS HAD THE FIRE INSPECTOR VISIT HIS SISTERS' APARTMENT TO TRY AND FORCE HER TO MOVE. I'M VOTING FOR HINCHIE TO CLEAN UP HARRISON.

one thing is cry at the green room now to cry here ? please get the f*ck off this site with your bullshit lies and write on his site. you know the one he strokes his ego with. fyi the transfer was by choice. play hard ball know the rules.

Guest Captain America
one thing is cry at the green room now to cry here ? please get the f*ck off this site with your bullshit lies and write on his site. you know the one he strokes his ego with. fyi the transfer was by choice. play hard ball know the rules.

Sounds like someone hit a nerve of potty mouth.

Guest Guest

the only cryin i see is by people like you. youmust be one of the few with a position in town who needs to keep ray in to justify yourself.

Guest Guest
His whole family already works for the town or the valley, and he is already planning to put them in higher positions.

WOW! 2 of his family members work for the town! You know what they say when you ASS-U-ME things right?!?!

Guest Guest
the only cryin i see is by people like you. youmust be one of the few with a position in town who needs to keep ray in to justify yourself.

like you did dear, prior to your bro's run. after you've kissed the fruit now it's sour to taste?

Guest Guest
WOW! 2 of his family members work for the town! You know what they say when you ASS-U-ME things right?!?!

Hinchcliffe will lose by 2 to 1 to the Mayor. He has no organization, no money and a slew of his relatives are already on the payroll. How will his brother-in-law "party Artie" vote. You can bet it will be for Ray. And how about his brother on the HPD.

He has already ducked out of sight from the day db to the midnight shift. And how did his sister become the Chief's secretary. No other Chief needed one.

Vote for Ray McDonough and take a hike Mike. :blink:

Guest Guest
Hinchcliffe will lose by 2 to 1 to the Mayor. He has no organization, no money and a slew of his relatives are already on the payroll. How will his brother-in-law "party Artie" vote. You can bet it will be for Ray. And how about his brother on the HPD.

He has already ducked out of sight from the day db to the midnight shift. And how did his sister become the Chief's secretary. No other Chief needed one.

Vote for Ray McDonough and take a hike Mike. :(

SAD TO SEE PEOPLE REFER TO A COUNCILMAN AS "PARTY ARTIE"

ALSO SAD TO KNOW THAT THE MAYOR PUT MICHAEL'S BROTHER ON MIDNIGHT SHIFTS

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

HINCHY ALL THE WAY

Guest Guest

Get your facts straight, Lt. Hinch was forced to nights by way of politcal pressure from the 3rd Floor. :P While the 3rd floor is suppose ;) to be appealing the DCA's decision ;) Yes he could have stayed on days but refused, llke him or not he always was and always will be a stand up Guy like him or not.

Guest Guest

He does have a lot of upset voters on his side. Like they say, "It ain't over till it's over." Go for it Mike.

Guest The Mayor

Thanks for your support Guest. Do you need a job ?? Stop in and see me.

EVEN DONALD DUCK COULD BEAT THIS MAYOR AFTER WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THIS TOWN. GOOD LUCK MIKE HINCHCLIFFE. THESE JOKERS WILL SURELY BE SHOCKED ON ELECTION DAY WHEN THE VOTERS TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE.

Guest aware
EVEN DONALD DUCK COULD BEAT THIS MAYOR AFTER WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THIS TOWN. GOOD LUCK MIKE HINCHCLIFFE. THESE JOKERS WILL SURELY BE SHOCKED ON ELECTION DAY WHEN THE VOTERS TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE.

I couldn't agree more. This town has been awakened by the dealings of the incumbants and it is time for them all to get real jobs. We have to get rid of all of them. Good luck Mike Hinchcliffe, you have the support of my entire family.

Guest Guest

Vote for Ray McDonough and take a hike Mike. :lol:

His brother does not live in Harrison genius.

Guest Guest
No job for you unless you are a criminal-ex-con or related to one!!!

Check the roster    :P  :lol:  :)  :o  :lol:  :lol:

what exactly is the threat? anyone has the right to run? i think people take things too serious because they feed off the drama. stop acting as such and just take care of business if you can, although i smell a sell out with a few good jobs.

Guest Guest
I couldn't agree more. This town has been awakened by the dealings of the incumbants and it is time for them all to get real jobs. We have to get rid of all of them. Good luck Mike Hinchcliffe, you have the support of my entire family.

MIKE IS NOT RUNNING,TRUST ME

Guest Guest

MIKE IS RUNNING, TRUST ME. JUST BECAUSE THE MAYOR HAS THE SMELL OF DESPERATION AND IS RUNNING OUT EARLY DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T SEE MIKE. I KNOW THAT MIKE IS ALSO RUNNING A FUND RAISER ON MAY 10TH. ANYONE INTERESTED CAN GIVE HIM A CALL.

Guest Angry Taxpayer

If Mike is not running then we need someone to step up. We have at least 30 votes on my block for ANYONE who will run against this plumber. If there's that many votes on my block, there must thousands accross the town that will support any candidate willing to step up.

This man can be beat, I hear grumblings all over town . People are fed up with this free-spending, secret administration. If we allow this person (I won't call him a mayor) to run unapposed, then Harrison will become the equivalent of a third-world country; grossly over-crowded schools, no recreation space for all the kids we have now OR the thousands of new kids moving in. New box-houses squeezed into every under-sized lot in town (each house bringing in at least 3 cars with no additional parking spaces) and ever increasing taxes. We're all facing a terrible future with the direction we're heading. We need a hero in this town, someone that will take over this mayor's office and turn this train around that's about to crash into a wall.

Guest RUMORS

This mayor and council is so good at spreading rumors / lies and intimidation. REMOVE THEM ALL FROM OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived