Michael Hinchcliffe

Guest Angry Taxpayer

Guest Angry Taxpayer

Michael,

I want you to know that you have my support if you decide to run for mayor. As I've stated previously, between myself, family, friends and neighbors, there are 16 votes that you can count on should you run.

We are committed to ending the shameful government running this town. The only way we can do it is at the voting booth. We will do our part, we can only hope the voters feel as we do. Imagine Harrison with an honest, open government. We can, we hope everyone else can. Good luck.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GUEST
Michael,

I want you to know that you have my support if you decide to run for mayor. As I've stated previously, between myself, family, friends and neighbors, there are 16 votes that you can count on should you run.

We are committed to ending the shameful government running this town. The only way we can do it is at the voting booth. We will do our part, we can only hope the voters feel as we do. Imagine Harrison with an honest, open government. We can, we hope everyone else can.  Good luck.

Is it true that he got his petition signed at the bars at night?

Guest Guest
Michael,

We are committed to ending the shameful government running this town. The only way we can do it is at the voting booth. We will do our part, we can only hope the voters feel as we do. Imagine Harrison with an honest, open government. We can, we hope everyone else can.  Good luck.

alot of talk but yet no names?work in town?yes i thought so............all mouth! no chance in hell you or he will win!sorry..........................................................so...........

.....................sorry........ ;)

Guest Guest
Michael,

at what cost did you sell the rest of your family for?

those that work in town?

can you make a difference despite your ties to the council members in office now?

will your private life secrets be told?

will the cops back you?

luck to you

Guest Guest

get out the negitive vote , there are a lot of unhappy taxpayers in town that have had enough of this mayor and council, time to send a message that the voters control this town and not the corrupt polititions , now your time to change the direction of the town, stand up and be counted.

Guest Angry Taxpayer
MCDONOUGH AT LEAST 3-1  HINCHY WILL BE BOUGHT OUT LIKE LAST TIME

I know a lot of people in town and I've been asking them about this upcoming election. They are all telling me it's over for McDonough. They are voting for anyone else that runs against him. If Hinchcliffe runs, watch out.

Guest Curious Taxpayer

What are Michael's qualifacations? What experience does he have that he thinks he can be Mayor? The present Mayor was a councilman for almost 20 years before becoming Mayor.

Guest Guest
at what cost did you sell the rest of your family for?

those that work in town?

can you make a difference despite your ties to the council members in office now?

will your private life secrets be told?

will the cops back you?

luck to you

by saying at what cost will it be to his family, are you saying that the mayor and council will do something to his family if he runs? he has his whole familys support

Guest Guest
What are Michael's qualifacations?  What experience does he have that he thinks he can be Mayor?  The present Mayor was a councilman for almost 20 years before becoming Mayor.

and has what to show for it? 37 years in office!

Guest Guest

This is in response to Curious Taxpayer... I can understand your concern but the more I thought about your comment, the more I realized - That's a GOOD thing! Harrison does not need any more political corruption. Michael Hinchcliffe brings a fresh outlook to the table. If he had served on the council with the present administration- what kind of change would we be looking at????? Nothing! He gets my family's vote just because he is NOT part of this administration! At least he can keep things in check!

Guest 2smart4u
What are Michael's qualifacations?  What experience does he have that he thinks he can be Mayor?  The present Mayor was a councilman for almost 20 years before becoming Mayor.

Qualifications for mayor are as follows; 1- A desire to serve the citizens.

2- Spend taxpayer money wisely, keeping the wellfare of the taxpayers in mind.

3- Maintain an honest and open government, keep the taxpayers informed.

4- Don't allow nepotism to exist in your administration. It's unfair and creates

mistrust and resentment.

Tell me, Mr. Curious, what qualification has McDonough learned and adopted after 20 years "experience" on the council ??

Guest guest
Qualifications for mayor are as follows;  1- A desire to serve the citizens. 

4- Don't allow nepotism to exist in your administration. It's unfair and creates 

mistrust and resentment.

Tell me, Mr. Curious,  what qualification has McDonough learned and adopted after 20 years  "experience" on the council ??

His whole family already works for the town or the valley, and he is already planning to put them in higher positions.

Guest Angry Taxpayer
Qualifications for mayor are as follows;  1- A desire to serve the citizens. 

mistrust and resentment.

Tell me, Mr. Curious,  what qualification has McDonough learned and adopted after 20 years  "experience" on the council ??

2smart4u, the qualifications you list don't apply to our mayor. Here are some that do; 1- A desire to serve yourself. 2- Spend taxpayer money any way you want. Welfare of taxpayers ?? Screw them !! 3- Maintain a secret government. Don't allow residents to speak openly at council meetings, don't let them know about spending plans. Change meeting times when there's something important on the agenda. 4- Hire relatives, friends, any unqualified person you like.

Guest Guest
His whole family already works for the town or the valley, and he is already planning to put them in higher positions.

FIRST OF ALL HINCHCLIFFES' WHOLE FAMILY DOES NOT WORK IN THE VALLEY. SECONDLY, IF THAT IS SUCH A CRIME WORKING THERE YOURSELF, AS MAYOR MCDONOUGH DOES MUST BE A FAR GEATER CONCERN. THE MAYOR HAS DONE NOTHING BUT ADVANCE HIMSELF, HIS FAMILY AND HIS CLOSEST FRIENDS THROUGHOUT HIS TERM. SEE HIS SALARY, TOM POWELLS' THREE POSITIONS, AND RONNIE CATRAMBONE AS PRIME EXAMPLES. ALL YOU HAVE IS SPECULATION ON WHAT HINCHCLIFFE WOULD DO IN OFFICE. RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING THE MAYOR HAS DONE TO ROB TAXPAYER MONEY IS FACT. I BELIEVE HINCHCLIFFE WILL RUN AND BECAUSE I KNOW HIM WELL I KNOW THAT YOUR COMMENT IS THE FURTHEST THING FROM THE TRUTH. HE REMAINS ON TARGET WITH HIS GOALS EVEN THOUGH THE INTIMIDATION TACTICS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN. THE MAYOR HAS HAD HIS BROTHER TRANSFERRED TO WORKING MIDNIGHTS AND HAS HAD THE FIRE INSPECTOR VISIT HIS SISTERS' APARTMENT TO TRY AND FORCE HER TO MOVE. I'M VOTING FOR HINCHIE TO CLEAN UP HARRISON.

Guest Guest

I wasnt talkin about hinchliffes.. McD**ba** vaulted himself to a six figure position and screwed four people up for promotions. He has family members all over the place.. BELIEVE ME I AINT VOTIN FOR MCDONOUGH.

Archived