June Slate

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Any offical word on who is running in June? Who is up this year in Town? Mayor, council? The primaries are not that far away, seems all is quiet except from the Harrison PAC....

Guest Guest_resident_*

GLAD THAT SOMEONE IS RUNNING AGAINST THE MAYOR IN THE JUNE 2006 ELECTION MAKE WE CAN TAKE BUT OUR TOWN THE WAY IT USED TO BE.ANYONE BUT THIS MAYOR WILL DO AND.EEE SOMEONE THAT IS RUNNING AGAINST HIM WILL GET MY VOTE JUST NOT HIM. THIS MAYOR ONLY HELPS CERTAIN PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE NAME THAT IS FAMOUS FOR A JOB OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS TOWN.MAYOR MCDONOUGH HAS GOT TO GO.NO JOBS THEY HAVE A HIRING FREEZE GUESS WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE THE COMMON LAST NAME FOR ANYTHING IN THIS TOWN.ELECTION TIME IS COMING WE WILL VOTE JUST NOT FOR YOU.

Guest Guest
The OFFICIAL LIST, from Town Hall:

Mayor

Raymond McDonough

Michael  Hinchcliffe

1st Ward

Jesus Huaranga

2nd Ward

Arthur Pettigrew

3rd Ward

Lawrence Bennett

4th Ward

James Doran

Just wanted to wish Hinchie all the best....your a good kid with the right idea's...Go after them, run them into the ground, they hurt to many of the wrong people. For A Better Harrison, Elect A Better Mayor...."GO HINCHIE".

Guest Guest
GLAD THAT SOMEONE IS RUNNING AGAINST THE MAYOR IN THE JUNE 2006 ELECTION MAKE WE CAN TAKE BUT OUR TOWN THE WAY IT USED TO BE.ANYONE BUT THIS MAYOR WILL DO AND.EEE SOMEONE THAT IS RUNNING AGAINST HIM WILL GET MY VOTE JUST NOT HIM. THIS MAYOR ONLY HELPS CERTAIN PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE NAME THAT IS FAMOUS FOR  A JOB OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS TOWN.MAYOR MCDONOUGH HAS GOT TO GO.NO JOBS THEY HAVE A HIRING FREEZE GUESS WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE THE COMMON LAST NAME FOR ANYTHING IN THIS TOWN.ELECTION TIME IS COMING WE WILL VOTE JUST NOT FOR YOU.

YES, I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS GENTLEMAN MIKE HINCHLIFF STEPPED UP AND IS TAKING ON THIS MAYOR THAT WE HAVE....... MIKE YOU HAVE GOT MY VOTE AND I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE THAT I KNOW GETS YOUR VOTE. AND WHEN YOU GET IN I HOPE THAT YOU CAN CLEAN THIS TOWN UP........

MIKE HINCHLIFF FOR MAYOR OF HARRISON N.J.

Guest guest
We are very interested as to who this Jesus Huaranga is for the first Ward.

What experience does he have?

What is his voter history?

Where does he work?

What are his qualifications?

Which one would he be 'replacing"? O.J DiDalvo or Carol (Manganlio -unsure spelling)

Guest Guest

Mayor

Raymond McDonough

Michael  Hinchcliffe

1st Ward

Jesus Huaranga

2nd Ward

Arthur Pettigrew

3rd Ward

Lawrence Bennett

4th Ward

James Doran

Oh, wonderful!!!! How many of these people are qualified to lead our town? How many are shit shovelers for PVSC? How many even have a high school diploma? there really needs to be some sort of qualifications for people who want to be run for public office. I guess in Harrison's case, the only qualification is that you have to work at PVSC....

Guest Guest
We are very interested as to who this Jesus Huaranga is for the first Ward.

What experience does he have?

What is his voter history?

Where does he work?

What are his qualifications?

No experience. He works for Harrison realty and was endorsed by Jim Doran.

Guest Guest
No experience. He works for Harrison realty and was endorsed by Jim Doran.

I THINK THIS GUY IS SOMEHOW RELATED OR GOING TO BE RELATED TO MAYOR MCDOUGHNA, HE IS HIS NICES' BOYFRIENDS' UNCLE....... AM I RIGHT? THERE HAS TO BE SOME CONNECTION SOMEHOW ALWAYS IN THIS TOWN...... WELL HOPEFULLY HE WON'T BE A YES MAN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, AND HOPEFULLY MR. BENNET WILL NOT FOLLOW THE BOBBLE HEAD CREW EITHER. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS I GUESS PASSAIC VALLEY IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS..

Guest VOTE HINCHY

Mayor

Raymond McDonough PASSAIC VALLEY

Michael  Hinchcliffe  NO JOB NEEDED; THANK YOU

1st Ward

Jesus Huaranga PASSAIC VALLEY IF ELECTED?

2nd Ward

Arthur Pettigrew  PASSAIC VALLEY

3rd Ward

Lawrence Bennett  PASSAIC VALLEY

4th Ward

James Doran  BROTHER AT PASSAIC VALLEY

PASSAIC VALLEY - VILLALTA & FAMILY (WHATS THAT 5 OT OF 9)

Jesus Huaranga - What you have to do here is ask is this the person I want representing Harrison? I don't think so! Just look at the guy.

Guest Guest

Who is running in Kearny, where you live Mike? Why don't you mention your father in laws plans to run independents? Why don't you list there names? Don't be scared, tell us everything. Not just what you want us to hear. You care, Yeah right! B)

Guest Guest
Jesus Huaranga - What you have to do here is ask is this the person I want representing Harrison?  I don't think so!  Just look at the guy.

You forgot that Carol's Son also works at Passaic Valley. Six out of nine

Who is running in Kearny, where you live Mike? Why don't you mention your father in laws plans to run independents? Why don't you list there names? Don't be scared, tell us everything. Not just what you want us to hear. You care, Yeah right! 
Your ignorance amazes me. I care enough to put my name where my mouth is. I'm here to help improve the quality of life for Harrisonians. Together we can make a difference.

Michael Fernández

ps Kearny is uncontested right now. Mayor Santos is doing a decent Job. Downtown looks great.

How's your job at Passaic Valley?

Guest Guest
Who is running in Kearny, where you live Mike? Why don't you mention your father in laws plans to run independents? Why don't you list there names? Don't be scared, tell us everything. Not just what you want us to hear. You care, Yeah right! 
Why don't you go spread a rumor / Lie. Thats what your good at. He's doing just fine. Watch out!!

Guest Guest

Mayor

Raymond McDonough

Michael  Hinchcliffe

1st Ward

Jesus Huaranga

2nd Ward

Arthur Pettigrew

3rd Ward

Lawrence Bennett

4th Ward

James Doran

Are these people running under McDumbs ticket? Well people, you all better think about all the LIES you have been told by these people.... I thought we could trust the one that is replacing DK, but looks like we all just got conned by another one of the Harrison PUPPETS. Not me... I know where my votes will go.

FOR ALL THOSE THAT PUT THERE TRUST IN LB, BETTER THINK AGAIN. HES JUST A PUPPET ON A STRING FOR THE MCDUMB CREW.

Guest Guest

Larry Bennett for Councilmen of the 3rd Ward? Sad that this is the only person our Mayor can come up with, really scraping the bottom of the bowl with this guy. Guess the Mayor has driven away all the good people of Harrison and now this is what we have left to represent us? Sad, Oh my, so very very sad and I guess you could add pathatic also. This guy is not all he is cracked up to be....

Guest Guest
Your ignorance amazes me.  I care enough to put my name where my mouth is.  I'm here to help improve the quality of life for Harrisonians.  Together we can make a difference.

Michael Fernández

ps Kearny is uncontested right now.  Mayor Santos is doing a decent Job.  Downtown looks great.

How's your job at Passaic Valley?

What do you care what my name is? What would you do if you did know? I'm ignorant? You are ignorant if you think that people don't see what your trying to do. I don't work at Passaic Valley or for the town, they don't pay enough. I was hired based on my resume' and interview, by someone who didn't know me. Which is more than you can say. You had your future handed to you and now you are throwing a fit because things are not going your way. You may actually have to work for something. Have you read the Kearny discussion board, people don't think that he's doing such a great job. Since you do then why don't you open your restaurant there?

Guest Guest*****
Just wanted to wish Hinchie all the best....your a good kid with the right idea's...Go after them, run them into the ground, they hurt to many of the wrong people.  For  A Better Harrison, Elect A Better Mayor...."GO HINCHIE".

Yea rite so He can Put All His Family and Friends in the Town Hall....Things will never Change....

Archived