ISSUE The Harrison Gardens

Guest Guest
Don't hold back. Say what you really mean.

Trust me I have alot more to say to all of the scum here. In due time. I will single them out one by one and expose who they really are. So hide your drugs because we are coming!!!

The next knock at your door could give you plenty of time to think about your scummy life.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
It is noce to see that you dwell upon someone who took advantage of the system all her life and till this day you are still dwelling over her she is a nobdy get over it she could have all the money in the world, what good is it when what lies under the skin is garbage.

:angry: happy to burst your bubble, I never lived there. I live in a different town. Ha, Ha.

Guest guest

top shelf liquir for all people going on the bus south to lbi.

bus will drop u off at the lbi ship bottom dock where you will board the USS GARDENS yatch.

from there, you will cruise around long beach island listening to oldies but goodies and sipping pina colatas and margaretitas

afterwards, a return limo ride back to their beachfront home for drink and food

come 1 come all

no expense spared

Guest Guest
top shelf liquir for all people going on the bus south to lbi.

bus will drop u off at the lbi ship bottom dock where you will board the USS GARDENS yatch.

from there, you will cruise around long beach island listening to oldies but goodies and sipping pina colatas and margaretitas

afterwards, a return limo ride back to their beachfront home for drink and food

come 1 come all

no expense spared

:) Why do you do this? No, I am not ** or **. I live here, I was just wondering why are you so petty? Are you jealous? I am not judging you, I don't know you. Do you have bad blood between you? I can't see why you spend so much energy harping on them. Well I hope life gets better for you. You know that they have free counseling in Harrison and Kearny if they are affecting your life so much. Good luck.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest How fo you feel

With all the drug problems and more, how do you feel about McDonough taking $3,000,000 out of the budget from the housing authority, which it's getting from the State and using it for Senior housing? Isn't this something the Developers should be supplying?

Archived