ISSUE The Harrison Gardens

Guest Guest
She requested the rooms on the first floor rather than staying on the 3rd floor.

You are allowed to do that  and her request was granted. Big Deal. As for

parking in the driveway. many people do it not just her. You apparently have

some beef with her. I know her only to see, but I do agree about the curtains.

Very Ghetto! Guess she never learned how to use the tie backs which usually

come with curtains.

:angry: "She requested the rooms on the first floor, boo hoo." Jealous much?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

No I am not jealous of you the drunk. Talkin all the shit. You do nothing but sit on your ass and get blasted. You are as big as a house.

Guest Guest
No I am not jealous of you the drunk. Talkin all the shit. You do nothing but sit on your ass and get blasted. You are as big as a house.

:angry::lol: "No I am not jealous of you the drunk." :lol::lol: You are sooooo jealous that it is eating you up. Can't stand to see someone happy. :P Jealous Phuck!!! :P:P

Guest Guest

Seriously? Seriously?

Why is it that the people in the Harrison Gardens think that drugs are only in the Gardens? Open your eyes and take a walk around town. Yes there is definitely an issue with drugs in the gardens but it’s a nation wide issue. Guess what people; this is going on all over the country. The reason why it seems worse in the Harrison Gardens is because it is a small community within a community. The only thing we can do right now is talk to our children. Be very honest and open with them. Guide them and be very involved in their lives instead of worrying what everyone is doing wrong lets worry about our children doing what is right. I live in the Harrison Gardens too. I try to educate myself and my children the best I can so we know what to avoid and be cautious of. If you have any questions you can ask a police officer for some help educating you. That is what i did. There are so many new drugs now known as “designer drugs” most of us have never heard of. Everyone is so busy gossiping on this site. Put you internet to good use and search for ways to improve you life and your children’s lives. Forget about the trash. I didn’t intend on this being this long I just think it’s important for everyone to really talk to their kids. Spend your energy on that. Continue to call the police when you see something suspicious but most importantly talk to your kids this is a problem all over not just in the Harrison Gardens. Every morning when you send your kids to school you have to worry that they make the right decisions. As long as you talk to them they will.

Guest Guest
Seriously? Seriously? 

Why is it that the people in the Harrison Gardens think that drugs are only in the Gardens?  Open your eyes and take a walk around town.  Yes there is definitely an issue with drugs in the gardens but it’s a nation wide issue.  Guess what people; this is going on all over the country.  The reason why it seems worse in the Harrison Gardens is because it is a small community within a community.  The only thing we can do right now is talk to our children.  Be very honest and open with them.  Guide them and be very involved in their lives instead of worrying what everyone is doing wrong lets worry about our children doing what is right.  I live in the Harrison Gardens too.  I try to educate myself and my children the best I can so we know what to avoid and be cautious of.  If you have any questions you can ask a police officer for some help educating you.  That is what i did.  There are so many new drugs now known as “designer drugs” most of us have never heard of.  Everyone is so busy gossiping on this site.  Put you internet to good use and search for ways to improve you life and your children’s lives.  Forget about the trash.  I didn’t intend on this being this long I just think it’s important for everyone to really talk to their kids.  Spend your energy on that.  Continue to call the police when you see something suspicious but most importantly talk to your kids this is a problem all over not just in the Harrison Gardens.  Every morning when you send your kids to school you have to worry that they make the right decisions.  As long as you talk to them they will.

This was a very good write and it is very important to talk to your children, we also need to educate them on safety, strangers and the yucky people who like little boys and girls.

Guest Former 8 Bldg. resident
i heard there will be a reuniion of former gardens residents at lbi this month. does anyone have the details?>

Yes. I'm organizing it. We have a bus leaving from Hamilton St behind 10 bldg. on Aug. 12 at 8am. Bring some snacks for the bus, soft drinks will be provided. The bus will leave LBI at 8pm returning to Harrison around 10:00. We will talk about all the wonderful times we had. Hope to see many familiar faces.

Guest Guest
Seriously? Seriously? 

Why is it that the people in the Harrison Gardens think that drugs are only in the Gardens?  Open your eyes and take a walk around town.  Yes there is definitely an issue with drugs in the gardens but it’s a nation wide issue.  Guess what people; this is going on all over the country.  The reason why it seems worse in the Harrison Gardens is because it is a small community within a community.  The only thing we can do right now is talk to our children.  Be very honest and open with them.  Guide them and be very involved in their lives instead of worrying what everyone is doing wrong lets worry about our children doing what is right.  I live in the Harrison Gardens too.  I try to educate myself and my children the best I can so we know what to avoid and be cautious of.  If you have any questions you can ask a police officer for some help educating you.  That is what i did.  There are so many new drugs now known as “designer drugs” most of us have never heard of.  Everyone is so busy gossiping on this site.  Put you internet to good use and search for ways to improve you life and your children’s lives.  Forget about the trash.  I didn’t intend on this being this long I just think it’s important for everyone to really talk to their kids.  Spend your energy on that.  Continue to call the police when you see something suspicious but most importantly talk to your kids this is a problem all over not just in the Harrison Gardens.  Every morning when you send your kids to school you have to worry that they make the right decisions.  As long as you talk to them they will.

:) Thank you. You said it all.

Guest Guest
i heard there will be a reuniion of former gardens residents at lbi this month. does anyone have the details?>

:) Who in their right state of mind would want to go to that?!? Please I really want to know.

Guest Guest
:)  Who in their right state of mind would want to go to that?!?  Please I really want to know.

You must be jealous of their new yacht and the miliions in the bank. its gonna be a open bar on the water

Guest Guest
Yes. I'm organizing it.  We have a bus leaving from Hamilton St behind 10 bldg. on Aug. 12 at 8am. Bring some snacks for the bus, soft drinks will be provided. The bus will leave LBI at 8pm returning to Harrison around 10:00.  We  will talk about all the wonderful times we had. Hope to see many familiar faces.

is there alchol on the bus?

Guest Guest
Yes. I'm organizing it.  We have a bus leaving from Hamilton St behind 10 bldg. on Aug. 12 at 8am. Bring some snacks for the bus, soft drinks will be provided. The bus will leave LBI at 8pm returning to Harrison around 10:00.  We  will talk about all the wonderful times we had. Hope to see many familiar faces.

you can not be serious!!!

Guest guest
you can not be serious!!!

It is noce to see that you dwell upon someone who took advantage of the system all her life and till this day you are still dwelling over her she is a nobdy get over it she could have all the money in the world, what good is it when what lies under the skin is garbage.

Guest Guest
:P  I am sure all of the Gardens will be there.  Bunch of lushes.

:P I have something to say, ALL OF YOU LOW LIFES THAT LIVE HERE NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN PHUCKING BUSINESS!!! You make alot of us sick that live here. YOU ARE DISCUSTING AND SIMPLE MINDED. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!! Try for once in your pathetic lives to do something productive and PHUCK-OFF!!! You know alot of you should look at your own animals that you claim are human children and fix them before you put someone else's normal children down. You know who I am and I know who all of you scum are, you have a problem with me and my family, say it to my face. I dare you. I will start taking legal action against you for slander. Fare warning to all of you scum. :D

P.S. that goes for the drunks and druggies. You know in every building. :ph34r:

:P  I have something to say, ALL OF YOU LOW LIFES THAT LIVE HERE NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN PHUCKING BUSINESS!!!  You make alot of us sick that live here.  YOU ARE DISCUSTING AND SIMPLE MINDED.  GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!!  Try for once in your pathetic lives to do something productive and PHUCK-OFF!!!  You know alot of you should look at your own animals that you claim are human children and fix them before you put someone else's normal children down.  You know who I am and I know who all of you scum are, you have a problem with me and my family, say it to my face.  I dare you.  I will start taking legal action against you for slander.  Fare warning to all of you scum.  :ph34r:

P.S.  that goes for the drunks and druggies.  You know in every building.  :P

Don't hold back. Say what you really mean.

Guest Guest

I have a question. How do you get elected to become a commissioner on the board of Harrison Housing. I am interested if anyone can answer.

Archived