Anselmo

Guest MR DIRT

:ph34r: ANSELMO, :ph34r:

THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW ITEM ON THE MENU AT JIMMY BUFF'S.

ITS A THE TRIPLE DOG. NICKNAMED "THE ANSELMO".

CONTAINING    3 COCKTAIL FRANKS (A.M.,S.M.,J.W..) WITH NO POTATOES.

This little man, in more ways than one doesn't even deserve a weiner maned after him or his other losing malcotents!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so what is with that picture of Millan and his team, OH my they are a ugly bunch.

and who is that large girl in the family photo? the son's wife what happened to his daughter.

Ok so what is with that picture of Millan and his team, OH my they are a ugly bunch.

and who is that large girl in the family photo? the son's wife what happened to his daughter.

did anyone notice, there was not one american in the pictures, but he is for the people, please.

The Girl is the daughter. It's called having a child. something The mayor and a lot of his cronies no nothing about. I bet that photo is from the Babtism.

The girl you are referring to in the photo is Millan's daughter along with her husband and brother.

The Girl is the daughter. It's called having a child. something The mayor and a lot of his cronies no nothing about. I bet that photo is from the Babtism.

I SAW THE PICTURE WITH HIS WIFE HOLDING THE GRANDCHILD. I THOUGHT THAT THE DAUGHTER HAD VERY LIGHT HAIR? I MET THE DAUGHTER A FEW TIMES A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND SHE HAD BL0ND HAIR.

I THOUGHT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE WAS THE 1ST WARD CANDIDATE AND THE 2 GUYS WERE STEVE MCCORMACK THE 2ND WARD CANDIDATE, AND THE YOUNG GUY WAS JOE WOODS THE 4TH WARD CANDIDATE.

IF IT IS A PICTURE WITH THE CANDIDATES, I WONDERED WHAT THE BABY WAS DOING IN THE PICTURE WITHOUT THE DAUGHTERS. Usually when a politician shows a 'family' pcture, he will include his children and spouse or the spouse alone without the kids.

did anyone notice, there was not one american in the pictures, but he is for the people, please.

You bigoted freak (Incidentally I'm of northern European decent probably what you mean by American) do you know what an American is? They couldn't run if they weren't American, Obviously you didn't pay attention in the sub-standard Harrison school system (another of the mayors strong points) before you got your job sweeping the streets, looser, go back to the gardens and sthup the neighbors wife and spread your diseased seed all over the gardens so the powers that be stay in office for ever and all proceeding generations born in this town are progressively dumber, more uneducated and inter related then even you.

A vote for donuts is a vote for inbreeds.

If looks counted for electability, then how did McDonut do it? With a mask?

take a good look at your own family, you will see that people in glass places should not throw stones, or how ever that is said, you know what I mean.

you must be the biggest a-hole that keeps posting stupidity, what relevance does your posting have to do with the MESSAGE?

AT LEAST HAVE SOME BALLS AND POST WHO YOU ARE, COWARD. I'D GO A ROUND OR TWO WITH YOU AND I'M A WOMAN, YOU CHOOSE TO SHOW YOU HAVE NO BALLS TO BE A MAN.

I SAW THE PICTURE WITH HIS WIFE HOLDING THE GRANDCHILD. I THOUGHT THAT THE DAUGHTER HAD VERY LIGHT HAIR? I MET THE DAUGHTER A FEW TIMES A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND SHE HAD BL0ND HAIR.

I THOUGHT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE WAS THE 1ST WARD CANDIDATE AND THE 2 GUYS WERE STEVE MCCORMACK THE 2ND WARD CANDIDATE, AND THE YOUNG GUY WAS JOE WOODS THE 4TH WARD CANDIDATE.

IF IT IS A PICTURE WITH THE CANDIDATES, I WONDERED WHAT THE BABY WAS DOING IN THE PICTURE WITHOUT THE DAUGHTERS. Usually when a politician shows a 'family' pcture, he will include his children and spouse or the spouse alone without the kids.

YOU ARE A MORON, GET WITH THE PROGRAM. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Thats because this Mayor has no children.

Guest Yes, Elizabeth Higgins Knows whe

Yes infact the Checks are in good hands. What were they made out to a golf outing... A fundraiser.... oh yeah why are they signed by a Higgins?

Yes infact the Checks are in good hands.  What were they made out to a golf outing...  A fundraiser.... oh yeah why are they signed by a Higgins?

THEY REALY KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY, SHE SHOULD KNOW, AFTER ALL SHE HAS BEEN EMPLOYED BY THE TOWN FOR MANY YEARS, TELL ELIZABETH, DID YOU WRITE THE CHECK OUT TO THE MAYORS GOLD OUTING? YOU CAN RETIRE NOW