Anselmo

Guest MR DIRT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's great about this guy. He incorporates "HarriosnFest" but he will not open up his books to the town. Is this shady? I would think so. But I really do not think that it is necessary to do this, because we already know where all the money went. Just take a look at his house or his car.....hmmm.......

We are all so happy that he is no longer going to be a councilman.

the real money is in paper bags in the Mayor's desk just like it was in paper bags in Janiszewski's desk in his office.

Now that Millan's out of the way the Mayor and his friends can still more from the town.

the real money is in paper bags in the Mayor's desk just like it was in paper bags in Janiszewski's desk in his office.

Now that Millan's out of the way the Mayor and his friends can still more from the town.

Sounds like you need more ENGLISH lessons Anselmo!"his friends can still more from the town" :P By the way how did you get your County job? Stillng from the Harrisonfest and stuffing the same brown bags. :lol:

The real issue at hand is Anselmo, not the mayor, so let's stay on the subject. Anselmo is a shady LITTLE man, who walked around like he thought he was the president. Everything was "For the people", and that was all Bull. It was all for him and his fat pockets. Do you know that his son and a friend were found the night before the election, in which he lost, pulling down Villata posters. Come on, how childish can you get, he actually had to resort to cheating. Did he honestly believe that people would walk down the street, look at a sign and say "Oh yeah today is election day and I am going to vote for the guy on this sign," what an idiot. But obviously he did need the help since he LOST.

Guest Thankful Harrisonian

Soon to be former-Councilman Anselmo Millan continues to work hard along with the over 30 volunteers who once again put together a successful and heartwarming Holiday Party for disadvantaged children with Santa Claus giving out an age appropriate gift to the over 300 children who attended with their parents. Food for everyone, Entertainment including Andy the Clown, Face Painting, Santa Claus.

Read the article, Jersey Journal Article Harrison Fest

When has any sitting councilman done some much with so little.

9 days left, 9 days left, till we are finally rid of King Anselmo and his court of thieves, bullies, and clowns. I hope they enjoy their all expense paid trip to the Bahamas on the HarrisonFest. <_<

Guest Really thankfully he is gone
Soon to be former-Councilman Anselmo Millan continues to work hard along with the over 30 volunteers who once again put together a successful and heartwarming Holiday Party for disadvantaged children with Santa Claus giving out an age appropriate gift to the over 300 children who attended with their parents. Food for everyone, Entertainment including Andy the Clown, Face Painting, Santa Claus.

Don,t forget your sunblock!

Guest 2nd Ward Voter

I thought the Town did away with the HarrisonFest. I hope the money used to pay for the party, was the last of all the money associated with a now defunct fest. Or maybe they can donate to John Pinho's election fund.

Guest MonkeyNuts

Short memories all of you. Some loyal democrat wanted to run against Milan two years ago. The mayor and all the council supported Milan. So really who is to blame for all the mess. They feared the senator who supported Milan. Tell the truth instead of tearing the guy apart. They should have knocked him out when they had the chance.

That's great, I am glad he does SOME good. But that is expected of Politicians. All politicians do some good, but honestly can that one holiday party really overshadow all the wrong he has done. I think not. He is still a horibble human being.

Guest 2nd Ward Voter
Short memories all of you. Some loyal democrat wanted to run against Milan two years ago. The mayor and all the council supported Milan. So really who is to blame for all the mess. They feared the senator who supported Milan. Tell the truth instead of tearing the guy apart. They should have knocked him out when they had the chance.

Short memories, let's revisit The Kings rise. He was not elected to his first seat, he was appointed. Yes, he was elected after he was on the right line. He was given a cushy county job. Then after all that he bites the hand that fed him. Will not come foward with the books for the HarrisonFest. Threatens the Street Dept. men, that his people can do a better job. Runs one of his people against his fellow councilman. Sues a police liutentant over the closing of the HarrisonFest, posts requests for videotapes of the incident. Do we get the picture. Goodbye to the King of Warren St.

Guest A resident of the Second Ward

To old Anselmo, :D

Many of times I heard you could have had it all. The Mayors seat was in your hands for the taking. :huh: Every thing you did, you did it the right way. You stuck by your team. From the begining you gave the Mayor credit for all you did. His name was always first, even on the Harrison fest. He got worried though, worried that you know to much. So now he spread rumors about you. I know you haven't stole money from the Harrison Fest. I have checked. The records are public information and they were where you said on-line and at the town hall. Yet you were a little late in turning them in, but who is always on time? I would like to know more about why you were voted out. I feel that if more people worked as hard as you did My taxes wouldn't be so high. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHY ANSELMO IS SO BAD, BUT DON'T TELL ME HE STOLE MONEY. :ph34r: I have a feeling it's just because he voiced his opinion. :P

Guest Puppet Master
:D I think Anselmo would be able to persuade more people to believe in him and not the mayor, if Millan could give away jobs so easily like the mayor. (If your saying this has nothing to do with the mayor, your wrong. He controls the council and he couldn't control Millan) The people are afraid of losing their jobs if they go against this mayor, but thats not true, they may be better off. I believe in Anselmo, and hope he comes back. :P Look :huh: at our town council one by one and see what they have done. :ph34r:

Guest Really glad he's gone?

:huh:

9 days left, 9 days left, till we are finally rid of King Anselmo and his court of thieves, bullies, and clowns. I hope they enjoy their all expense paid trip to the Bahamas on the HarrisonFest. 
:ph34r:

And now it's down to two days, but I don't think the court of thieves are leaving town hall, nor the bullies and definately not the clowns. Come on. He may be the King of Warren Street, but he definately isn't the theif, nor bullies, though he might have attracted some clowns, even he admits that. Nothing wrong with having pride in Harrison. In my book he tried hard. :P

To old Anselmo, :D

Many of times I heard you could have had it all.  The Mayors seat was in your hands for the taking.  :huh:  Every thing you did, you did it the right way.  You stuck by your team.  From the begining you gave the Mayor credit for all you did.  His name was always first, even on the Harrison fest.  He got worried though, worried that you know to much.  So now he spread rumors about you.  I know you haven't stole money from the Harrison Fest.  I have checked.  The records are public information and they were where you said on-line and at the town hall.  Yet you were a little late in turning them in, but who is always on time?  I would like to know more about why you were voted out.  I feel that if more people worked as hard as you did My taxes wouldn't be so high.  SO PLEASE TELL ME WHY ANSELMO IS SO BAD, BUT DON'T TELL ME HE STOLE MONEY. :D I have a feeling it's just because he voiced his opinion. :angry:

who are you his wife?...or maybe daughter?..c'mon now we're not all as blind as you think. if your job is in jeapordy then why would you take so long to turn in the books its not like a term paper in college this is serious stuff. i guess he just needed a little more time to fudge the numbers :ph34r: . money is the root of all evil & millan found out first hand by loosing his seat. if anselmo kept his mouth shut & stopped tryin to run the town maybe he would have had more allies but when you show up to a house lookin for votes with a cop & your coat draped around your shoulders like you're somebody to fear thats where most ppl draw the line this isn't another country its america & you don't have to be scared of ppl like that.. you won't get bullied but this little guy anymore :D

Sounds like a couple people on this post were on the wrong team. But why are they so bitter, guess those cushy Town jobs might be over. If yoy want to be on a winning team then play the game. Mayor McDonough and Council (1) Anselmo (0). I guess Anselmo now knows who the boss is, theHarrison Democratic party.

Farwell, you won't be missed!

Guest Puppet Master

Good point Tom "Mayor McDonough and Council (1) Anselmo (0). I guess Anselmo now knows who the boss is, the Harrison Democratic party."

But your statement should have read Mayor McDonough and Council (1) Town of Harrison Residents and Property owners (-10,000,000) or actually in my case (-6,312.18) which is what my taxes and water/ "sewer"(does that all go directly to you at PSVC to pay the Mayors Salary for 'laying pipe' or does the town get a cut of it?) have increased since McDonough and his band of Harrison Democratic Party Thieves have taken over this town.

Councilman Millan, you may have lost the battle, but remember in the end its who wins the WAR that really matters.

Siempre seras mi Consejal. Cuando vienes tu amigo de Bergenline Avenue para que todos se cagen en sus pantalones?

Guest Anselmo Supporter

I GUARANTEE THAT ANSELMO WILL BE THE NEXT MAYOR WHEN MCDONOUGH STEPS DOWN AFTER HIS TERM.

SINCE RAY WILL QUALIFY FOR THE NEW PENSION, HE WILL NO LONGER BE RUNNING FOR REELECTION- I DONT BLAME HIM.

AT THAT TIME, ANSELMO WILL RUN FOR MAYOR AND MOST LIKELY WIN. I HOPE THAT HE USES A NEW SLATE OF CANDIDATES FOR COUNCIL INSTEAD OF THE EXISTING JUNK COUNCILPEOPLE WE ALREADY HAVE.

ALSO LETS NO LONGER APPOINT PEOPLE LIKE THE BOARD OF ED. THEY SHOULD BE VOTED IN BY THE TAXPAYERS LIKE IS DONE IN MOST NJ TOWNS.

:lol:

undefined

who are you his wife?...or maybe daughter?..c'mon now we're not all as blind as you think. :ph34r: if your job is in jeapordy then why would you take so long to turn in the books its not like a term paper in college this is serious stuff. :( i guess he just needed a little more time to fudge the numbers . :lol: money is the root of all evil & millan found out first hand by loosing his seat.

undefined
Money might be the route of you and the mayor <_< , but answer the question of what else you can blame him for wrong doing :P . He stole not, innocent until proven guilty...rumors are spread and so on...respect is given through fear and loyalty, Millan is not to be feared, but respected for what he has done.... It's not a term paper, but a group of volunteers who run the fest ;) , may it be one of his volunteers who ran the report late thinking nothing of it :huh: .....or wish yoU choose to believe a rumor, so be it... :lol:
undefined
if anselmo kept his mouth shut & stopped tryin to run the town maybe he would have had more allies but when you show up to a house lookin for votes with a cop & your coat draped around your shoulders like you're somebody to fear thats where most ppl draw the line this isn't another country its america & you don't have to be scared of ppl like that.. you won't get bullied but this little guy anymore
undefined
you are right, it's AMERICA, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.....!! If Anselmo kept his Mouth shut.......NOW THAT LET ME TO BELIEVE YOU KNOW HE'S RIGHT!!!!!! AND YOU ARE GETTING PAID BY THE MAYOR OR THE CLICK OF FRIENDS..... ANSELMO WILL NOT AND HAS NOT KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE HE IS LOYAL TO THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON AS A WHOLE......NOW ANSWER THAT