Barking Dogs

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Some people have no consideration for their neighbors. The people next door to us have 4 dogs, 3 Dobermans and a Black Lab. These poeple let their dogs out every morning at 6:15 am to bark. They leave them out even though they know they are waking everyone up. They do this even on Sat and Sunday. They let them out every lunch time, after school, dinner time and bed time. These dogs bark from the time their let out until about 1-2 hours later when they decide to let them back in. None of the neighbors can use their yards, or even have a meal in peace, let alone go to bed before 11:00 or sleep past 6:15. Some of the neighbors have tried talking to these people but they are rude and arrogant and claim they are doing nothing wrong according the health dept. This is just to much, some of the neighbors are moving away because of these dogs, what a sin. Any suggestions, and please dont say hurt the dogs, its not their fault its the owners.

Some people have no consideration for their neighbors. The people next door to us have 4 dogs, 3 Dobermans and a Black Lab. These poeple let their dogs out every morning at 6:15 am to bark. They leave them out even though they know they are waking everyone up. They do this even on Sat and Sunday. They let them out every lunch time, after school, dinner time and bed time. These dogs bark from the time their let out until about 1-2 hours later when they decide to let them back in.  None of the neighbors can use their yards, or even have a meal in peace, let alone go to bed before 11:00 or sleep past 6:15. Some of the neighbors have tried talking to these people but they are rude and arrogant and claim they are doing nothing wrong according the health dept. This is just to much, some of the neighbors are moving away because of these dogs, what a sin. Any suggestions, and please dont say hurt the dogs, its not their fault its the owners.

:rolleyes::lol::o HEY WE DID THIS [1] A YEAR AGO!!!!! GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS! BUT IF YOU DO WHAT <I> POSTED DO NOT TELL ANY BODY!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
:rolleyes:  :lol:  :o HEY WE DID THIS [1] A YEAR AGO!!!!! GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS! BUT IF YOU DO WHAT  <I> POSTED DO  NOT  TELL ANY BODY!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Please do not start this again.My suggestion is to have another pet owner Tell them we love the dogs but please dont keep them for hours barking. Do not post any form of cruelty on board.

Guest Concerned
What do you want them to do, the dogs need to be let out.

Yes, let out but don't annoy the whole neighborhood, I have a dog that doesn't even bark when a stranger comes to the door, but the dogs next door bark everytime I take my dog in MY yard or if I BBQ I own my house over twenty years and pay HIGH taxes why should I be submitted to someone else's dog barking all the time I"m in MY yard. Let them out so they can relieve themselves run a few minutes and bring them back in (IF THEY ARE BARKERS) don't make enemies out of your neighbors, especially if they are senoir citizens. Have a little

respect and consideration for others

Guest Guest
Yes, let out but don't annoy the whole neighborhood, I have a dog that doesn't even bark when a stranger comes to the door, but the dogs next door bark everytime I take my dog in MY yard or if I BBQ I own my house over twenty years and pay HIGH taxes why should I be submitted to someone else's dog barking all the time I"m in MY yard. Let them out so they can relieve themselves run a few minutes and bring them back in (IF THEY ARE BARKERS) don't make enemies out of your neighbors, especially if they are senoir citizens. Have a little

respect and consideration for others

I agree, My Dog barks also, There are Dogs and it is there nature to bark.

The real problem is the immigrants who let there crap kids run

around late at night making more noise that any dog.

I agree, My Dog barks also, There are Dogs and it is there nature to bark.

The real problem is the immigrants who let there crap kids run

around late at night making more noise that any dog.

The subject here is about barking dogs so unless you are a Native American Indian, then you also are an immigrant or came from one.

Guest Guest

I know that there is a product on the market to control a barking dog. It is harmless to the dog. Perhaps you and your other aggrivated neighbors could all pitch in and purchase them as a gift. If not maybe you could just research it yourself and share your findings with the owners of the offending dogs.

Guest guset
The subject here is about barking dogs so unless you are a Native American Indian, then you also are an immigrant or came from one.

How right you are. As for the dogs leave them alone. Do they sell a device for sceaming kids?? Teach your kids manners.

Guest Concerned
I know that there is a product on the market to control a barking dog. It is harmless to the dog. Perhaps you and your other aggrivated neighbors could all pitch in and purchase them as a gift. If not maybe you could just research it yourself and share your findings with the owners of the offending dogs.

<_< It's called a Barker Breaker and they don't really work, It is a hand held gizmo that when the dog barks a high pitch noise is omitted, it affects ALL animals

Controlling your dogs barking is a tedious job, I understand well, that if everytime your dog barks you say "NO" then when there is the RIGHT time to bark (intruders) he doesn't. The only solution is to be respectful of your neighbors

when you hear your dog bark, let him in. There is a noise ordinance in this town I assume, so if the problem persists call the police. If your neighbors have no problem making an enemy of you, than don't think twice about making a formal

complaint!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

well maybe u could all let us in on the product <_<:blink:

well maybe u could all let us in on the product  <_<  :blink:

:lol: i posted it last year! peanut butter!!! dogs love it and its cheep and will not hurt them 1 big glob and they are good for 20/30 min long enough to teach them BUT THEY MAY LEARN TO GOOD!!!!!! :lol:

Guest In Defense Of Animals

<_< i posted it last year! peanut butter!!! dogs love it and its cheep and will not hurt them 1 big glob and they are good for 20/30 min long enough to teach them BUT THEY MAY LEARN TO GOOD!!!!!! :blink:

[/.I had it with you . You cannot give someones dog anything. Do not post any form of cruelty . Tell your neighbors to let the dogs out at a decent hour.Lets end this and LEAVE THE DOGS ALONE.Lets speak about the serious problems Kearny has right now such as HIGH TAXE etc. .

Archived