Question For My Fellow Kearny Residents.

Incognito 4 now

Guest Guest 99

kids hate school, bottom line. anyone i talk to, no matter where they're from, hate their school. KHS isn't that much worse than any other high school; teenagers are just naturally whiny.

Except when I ask my niece how school is she tells me taht she doesn't like it because she doesn't like the people there. I can't remember feeling that way as a student.

Tell your niece to get over it. That's part of life, and growing up.

First I would limit the amount of families to one per household or Apartment. Then I would tackle the parking situation. Every homeowner/renter is granted two parking permits. If you own a drive way or garage, you should be parking in them! Now that the town as another reason to ticket you, they can get rid or the stupid street cleaners tickets. If you limit the amount of cars parked on the street, there won’t be so many parked at 9am when the street sweeper comes by. Lastly, Kearny Police. I would explain to the pigs that they are to Serve and Protect, like policemen should. Also if they break the law, there will be severe consequences. Like beating an unarmed 17 year old youth with a night stick would be un-policemen like conduct, and should be reprimanded.

;) When a detective tells a kid that he is going to get him even if he has to make something up that is scary because whos going to believe a kid over a detective so I guess when we teach our kids that the detectives and cops are there to help them, guess what parents we are the liars.

kids hate school, bottom line. anyone i talk to, no matter where they're from, hate their school. KHS isn't that much worse than any other high school; teenagers are just naturally whiny.

Except when I ask my niece how school is she tells me taht she doesn't like it because she doesn't like the people there. I can't remember feeling that way as a student.

Yeah, you're niece really has to get over that. I hate most of the kids at KHS, but I get by. I just hate school, because I have to get up at 7 a.m. every morning and when I get to my 1st period everybody is speaking a different language :-/ (spanish 2).

Guest informed
First I would limit the amount of families to one per household or Apartment. Then I would tackle the parking situation. Every homeowner/renter is granted two parking permits. If you own a drive way or garage, you should be parking in them! Now that the town as another reason to ticket you, they can get rid or the stupid street cleaners tickets. If you limit the amount of cars parked on the street, there won’t be so many parked at 9am when the street sweeper comes by. Lastly, Kearny Police. I would explain to the pigs that they are to Serve and Protect, like policemen should. Also if they break the law, there will be severe consequences. Like beating an unarmed 17 year old youth with a night stick would be un-policemen like conduct, and should be reprimanded.

Wht 17 year old youth was beaten with a night stck I never read that before. I've seen and heard of other things our law abidding kpd oh I forgot respectful too can you possibly inform us. Reprimanded now thats a bigger joke

ok let's see no you probably didnt read about it or hear about it because everything the kpd does is covered up. Did you ever read about the incidents with the two police officers who beat up people one was convicted and the other one skated. Our kpd have no respect for citizens and no they are not repromaned by anyone the chief, IA, the council nobody they do what they want they break the law, let's just see how many kpd abide by the new governers law which if i'm not mistaken took effect already, that know one that means know one can utilized a cell phone while driving. Let's see if they abide by that!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do see a kpd doing that good luck with trying to give them a ticket or perhaps giving them a ticket while parking in the yellow while going to get something to eat or drink on town time. :angry:

Guest kearnykid
close the bridges. they are migrating north. those who think your safe in n.a. and lyndhurst look out cause here they come. :D

lol theres tons of bloods over in lyndhurst, they just hide them well =x

Wht 17 year old youth was beaten with a night stck I never read that before. I've seen and heard of other things our law abidding kpd oh I forgot respectful too can you possibly inform us. Reprimanded now thats a bigger joke

cant say his name..hes under 18 :D

Guest kearnykid

your neice needs to get over it. i dont like some of the people there and im good :D

your neice needs to get over it. i dont like some of the people there and im good :lol:

i dont like you, and im over it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kearnykid

your neice needs to get over it. i dont like some of the people there and im good :lol:

i dont like you, and im over it.

oh damn =( im unliked

• 2 months later...
Guest The Truth
Wht 17 year old youth was beaten with a night stck I never read that before.  I've seen and heard of other things our law abidding kpd oh I forgot respectful too can you possibly inform us.  Reprimanded now thats a bigger joke

cant say his name..hes under 18 <_<

Not only have I never seen the KPD beat anyone, although they are routinely taunted by Kearny Ave. scum, I can't remember the last one I saw carrying a night stick.

Archived