harrison fire chief

Guest guest

Guest guest

a fire chief died and went to heaven----when he got there he saw a long line waiting to get into the pearly gates ---- he told himself,i am the fire chief, im not waiting in line---he went to the angels guarding the gates and said, let me in im a fire chief---the angels replied, you ll have to wait in line like everyone else,sir.----while waiting at the back of the line he saw a sedan pull up with red lights and siren screaming---and A MAN GOT OUT with the biggest white helmet that said chief--the angels popped to attention and let the chief enter heaven.---the waiting fire chief went nuts,---he asked , why did you let that fire chief go through and not me--to which the angels replied-----YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG SIR,THATS GOD HE JUST THINKS HES A FIRE CHIEF???????????????????????

Guest chief's wife
a fire chief died and went to heaven----when he got there he saw a long line waiting to get into the pearly gates ---- he told himself,i am the fire chief, im not waiting in line---he went to the angels guarding the gates and said, let me in im a fire chief---the angels replied, you ll have to wait in line like everyone else,sir.----while waiting at the back of the line he saw a sedan pull up with red lights and siren screaming---and A  MAN GOT OUT with the biggest white helmet that said chief--the angels popped to attention and let the chief enter heaven.---the waiting fire chief went nuts,---he asked , why did you let that fire chief go through and not me--to which the angels replied-----YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG SIR,THATS    GOD  HE JUST THINKS HES A FIRE CHIEF???????????????????????

HOW TRUE HOW TRUE HE NEEDS HIS HEAD REDUCED ABOUT 10 SIZES

Guest Guest
a fire chief died and went to heaven----when he got there he saw a long line waiting to get into the pearly gates ---- he told himself,i am the fire chief, im not waiting in line---he went to the angels guarding the gates and said, let me in im a fire chief---the angels replied, you ll have to wait in line like everyone else,sir.----while waiting at the back of the line he saw a sedan pull up with red lights and siren screaming---and A  MAN GOT OUT with the biggest white helmet that said chief--the angels popped to attention and let the chief enter heaven.---the waiting fire chief went nuts,---he asked , why did you let that fire chief go through and not me--to which the angels replied-----YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG SIR,THATS    GOD  HE JUST THINKS HES A FIRE CHIEF???????????????????????

Learn to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest
with his body

Aren't there usually 'health' and 'weight' requirements to get into and stay in the police and fire departments? Don't the members have to go through yearly physicals and meet certain standards?

Guest Guest
Aren't there  usually 'health' and 'weight' requirements to get into and stay  in the police and fire departments?  Don't the members have to go through  yearly physicals and meet certain standards?

:lol: physical,drug,driving,spelling,hygeine,martial,stupidity?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
==========SWIMMING=========

SO THE FIRE CHIEF ENTERED THE FIRE WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE NOT, THE KEARNY FIRE CHIEF GAVE THOSE ORDERS, SO HE FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR INTO THE WATER IN THE BASEMENT, THANK GOD HE IS ALRIGHT, BUT ALL KIDDING ASIDE THIS FIRE CHIEF HAD A VERY EXPENSIVE RADIO OR SOME KIND OF COMMUNICATIONS WALKIE TALKIE WHICH WAS RUINED BY HIS FALL, NOW DUE TO HIS STUPIDITY THIS EXPENSIVE RADIO HAS TO BE REPLACED BY OUR TOWN OR THE DEPARTMENT. CHIEF DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?

CHIEF YOU GOTTA KEEP IT REAL...

Guest Chief Officer
SO THE FIRE CHIEF ENTERED THE FIRE WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE NOT, THE KEARNY FIRE CHIEF GAVE THOSE ORDERS, SO HE FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR INTO THE WATER IN THE BASEMENT, THANK GOD HE IS ALRIGHT, BUT ALL KIDDING ASIDE THIS FIRE CHIEF HAD A VERY EXPENSIVE RADIO OR SOME KIND OF COMMUNICATIONS WALKIE TALKIE WHICH WAS RUINED BY HIS FALL, NOW DUE TO HIS STUPIDITY THIS EXPENSIVE RADIO HAS TO BE REPLACED BY OUR TOWN OR THE DEPARTMENT. CHIEF DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?

All kidding aside, you're a moron. Stick to what you know best, polishing the trucks.

Guest Guest

No why doesnt he ask the mayor for his radio!!!!!!!! thanks for spending my taxpayers money you *** *********

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I DOUBT THAT HE WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS EXPENSIVE PIECE, BUT I AM SURE THAT IF IT WERE SOMEONE ELSE IN HIS DEPARTMENT THEY WOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, SINCE THEY WERE NOT TO ENTER THE PREMISES AS PER KEARNY CHIEF, SHAME ON YOU CHIEF FOR ALLOWING YOURSELF TO MAKE SUCH A DUMB DECISION YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY FOR COMING OUT OF THERE SAFE.......THINK NEXT TIME...... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF AS YOU WOULD WANT OTHER TO DO.

Guest Superior Officer
I DOUBT THAT HE WILL  BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS EXPENSIVE PIECE, BUT I AM SURE THAT IF IT WERE SOMEONE ELSE IN HIS DEPARTMENT THEY WOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, SINCE THEY WERE NOT TO ENTER THE PREMISES AS PER KEARNY CHIEF, SHAME ON YOU CHIEF FOR ALLOWING YOURSELF TO MAKE SUCH A DUMB DECISION YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY FOR COMING OUT OF THERE SAFE.......THINK NEXT TIME...... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF AS YOU WOULD WANT OTHER TO DO.

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to fall asleep in the middle of your post.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

HE AND HIS OTHER BROTHER THAT IS ON THE FIRE DEPT. THEY HAVE 30 YEARS ON ,WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO LEAVE AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE TO GET ON THE JOB-PLUS WHAT A SAVINGS THE TOWN WOULD GET

Guest Guest

WOULD YOU LEAVE WHEN ALL DAY LONG YOU DO NOTHING BUT PLAY WITH YOUR LIGHTS AND SIREN AND DRIVE AROUND WASTING TAX PAYERS GAS PICKING UP **** **** *** **** AND YOUR NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING

Guest Guest
WOULD YOU LEAVE WHEN ALL DAY LONG YOU DO NOTHING BUT PLAY WITH YOUR LIGHTS AND SIREN AND DRIVE AROUND  WASTING TAX PAYERS GAS  PICKING UP **** **** *** ****  AND YOUR  NOT HELD  ACCOUNTABLE FOR  ANYTHING

I AGREE, WHY DO THE MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES HAVE TO TAKE A CAR EVERYWHERE THEY GO, THEY SHOULD WALK AND SAVE TAXPAYERS MONEY ON GAS, COME ON HARRISON WAKE UP WE ARE BROKE AS IT IS. I BELIEVE THIS GUY NEEDS THE EXCERCISE ANYWAY, WHEN YOU GO TO THE LITTLE LEAGUE TRY A LITTLE WALKING MR. CHIEF.

Guest guest Ghost Writer
HE AND HIS OTHER BROTHER THAT IS ON THE FIRE DEPT. THEY HAVE 30 YEARS ON ,WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO LEAVE AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE TO GET ON THE JOB-PLUS WHAT A SAVINGS THE TOWN WOULD GET

Word is.... Chief will be retiring in 2 years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived