Political Action

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kearny on the Web is not a tenants metting make your voices heard at meetings instead of this web site

How about the fact that NOTHING gets done at the tenant meetings no matter how many times, people requested that some action be taken about the DIRTY-UNWASHED HALLWAYS, ESPECIALLY FOR the SENIORS, who may HAVE "NOBODY" TO WASH or PAY $2 out of their #SS ck once a month!

• 3 months later...
Hello,

My name is Michael Fernández.  I have just organized a Political Action Committee.  It's a non-profit organization, inviting all to participate.

The Following is the P.A.C Mission Statement:

"As members of the community, we share at least some basic bond, Living or Doing Business in Harrison, which may be enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."

I founded this Political Action Committee to improve the quality of life in Harrison, by overseeing the Political Action taking place in Harrison.  We will overcome the intimidation as a group and we will strive to make sure that the Residents & Businesses in Harrison have a fair say.  People feel like they do not have a voice in the local government.  We will, as a group, provide a voice for proper political action.

I invite every Business owner & Harrison Resident to participate in meetings to discuss solutions to issues affecting Harrison.

I am currently working on a Web page.  I am also planning on having my first meeting in a couple of weeks.  For now, you can contact me by the following means:

Phone: (973) 474-7808

Temporary E-mail:FriendsOfHarriso@aol.com (aol only allows 16 letters for e-mail)

Mail: Friends of Harrison P.A.C.

P.O.Box 87

Harrison, New Jersey, 07029

Thank You

Michael Fernández

you can S**K my ass you will never get the drugs out of the gardens

Hello,

My name is Michael Fernández.  I have just organized a Political Action Committee.  It's a non-profit organization, inviting all to participate.

"As members of the community, we share at least some basic bond, Living or Doing Business in Harrison, which may be enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."

I founded this Political Action Committee to improve the quality of life in Harrison, by overseeing the Political Action taking place in Harrison.  We will overcome the intimidation as a group and we will strive to make sure that the Residents & Businesses in Harrison have a fair say.  People feel like they do not have a voice in the local government.  We will, as a group, provide a voice for proper political action.

I invite every Business owner & Harrison Resident to participate in meetings to discuss solutions to issues affecting Harrison.

I am currently working on a Web page.  I am also planning on having my first meeting in a couple of weeks.  For now, you can contact me by the following means:

Temporary E-mail:FriendsOfHarriso@aol.com (aol only allows 16 letters for e-mail)

P.O.Box 87

Thank You

Michael Fernández

You must be one of the drug buyers or one of the drug dealers; since you aren't even hoping to make the place nicer for the seniors, since the senior housing is 'connected' to the Gardens.

we already got 90% of the addicts and their family evicted for drugs,so what are you talking about.

Im not sure about 90% but a good number have been evicted. Especiallly the big troube makers. In fact, since Mike got rid of most of them have you notice that the police have not been here as often. in regards to the troublemakers? GOOD JOB MIKE- KEEP IT UP- just a few more to go. The ones that are left keep pretty much to themselves and are not causing any big trouble. Then again they may be hibernating because it is winter. Let us see what the nice weather brings when people start sitting out side again.

I don't know how long you are living in the gardens but you definetely don't know what are you talking about. You are right when you think that they are hibernating!!!it always happens during winter months, but wait and see: when the spring comes, everybody will be back to the party place that is also known as the pharmacy store. Maybe will be a good time to upgrade the cameras.

he don't care if you have children or not. If you are trouble you are out. I would say he got at least 80% out. A few more are in and out of apts that are on tres.list keep it up mike and I know you will get them on camera soon. Good Job.

I don't know how long you are living in the gardens but you definetely don't know what are you talking about. You are right when you think that they are hibernating!!!it always happens during winter months, but wait and see: when the spring comes, everybody will be back to the party place that is also known as the pharmacy store. Maybe will be a good time to upgrade the cameras.

I am living here for over 20 yrs. and in the neighborhood for all my life and I am a senior citizen. I have seen these people grow up amd become addicts. I just said that the ones that are left are not causing problems at this time. As for as the pharmacy store, they are clever enough to do business inside and not in the yard. They are well aware of the camera that is focused pretty much on that yard. They will slip up in due time. Remember I said that they are clever not smart.

With the cameras now, how do these people think they can come and go unnoticed. He's see's you clear as can be.

They don't review the camera's on a daily basis, they do so only when there is a complaint or police involment.

With the cameras now, how do these people think they can come and go unnoticed. He's see's you clear as can be.

Do the cameras give a good, clear view of the person, in the nightime; especially in the winter when they can cover up a lot of their face & head with a scarf and cap? And do they bother to take all of the time everyday to check through all of those late night hrs from 11pm to 7am on the tape; since in my mid-center building, 2 apts get male guests that seem to chose late night hrs to 'quietly' come in?

They don't review the camera's on a daily basis, they do so only when there is a complaint or police involment.

Is that why there are several in certain buildings that sneak in & out silently, wearing dark clothes, caps pulled down, head bent, in the wee hrs. of the night, that don't 'appear' bothered by the cameras over head, since it is hard to identify them in the dark & Mike & his workers do not view the contents of the cameras on a 'regular" basis?

WELL, THE POLICE SURE CAME AFTER MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT, SINCE ONE TIPSY NEW FATHER, WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS BABY LIVING WITH A MOTHER DOING "RECREATIONAL" DRUGS. I SUPPOSE THAT IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HOLD A DAILY JOB AS ONE OF THE 'SPECIAL ' PEOPLE IN TOWN, YOU WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A 'DRUG ADDICT' , BUT RATHER INTO 'RECREATIONAL DRUGS'???

However, what good are the cameras, when all of the 'action' takes place in the apts or the hallways? plus, the cameras don't tell where the 'stash' is hidden.>>>>

REALLY????  THATS SO ODD, BECAUSE WHEN A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED THE OFFICE IF ANYONE HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT THE HALLWAYS, I WAS TOLD THE RESPONSE WAS THAT THEY HADNT GOTTEN NOT ONE COMPLAINT AND NOTHING WAS SUBMITTED TO THEM IN WRITING FROM ANY TENANT.  YOU KNOW, THE WAY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO NOTIFY THE OFFICE OF AN ON-GOING PROBLEM..... :blink:

Well, isn't it enough to tell them each month when paying the rent? Several seniors have been telling it to them when they pay their rent each month and nothing gets done, not even 'once' in over 2 or more yrs! The maintanance & the Fed insps come a few times ea yr to check the 'inside' of the apts. but 'never' INSPECT the condition of the hallways & follow through on it!

this new father,what a joke, gets pissed because people are complaining. He comes home drunk or drugged he's loud and people are sleeping in the middle of the night. Then he gets pissed because people want him out and too stay out. You know who we are talking about Mike. Why should we have too put up with his shit when he isn't supposed too be here.

WELL, THE POLICE SURE CAME AFTER MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT, SINCE ONE TIPSY NEW FATHER,  WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS BABY LIVING WITH A MOTHER DOING "RECREATIONAL" DRUGS.  I SUPPOSE THAT IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HOLD A DAILY JOB AS ONE OF THE 'SPECIAL ' PEOPLE IN TOWN, YOU WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A 'DRUG ADDICT' , BUT RATHER INTO 'RECREATIONAL DRUGS'???

However, what good are  the cameras, when all of the 'action' takes place in the apts or the hallways? plus, the cameras don't tell where the 'stash' is hidden.>>>>

Police came on a call of a agrument, not that someone on the list was around.

Now since there was a complaint they may view the tapes and see what or who else is going on As for as this incicident goes, yea we know what will happen..

*** is a **** ********, need I say more.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Is that why there are several in certain buildings that sneak in & out silently, wearing dark clothes, caps pulled down,  head bent, in the wee hrs. of the night, that don't 'appear' bothered by the cameras over head, since it is hard to identify them in the dark & Mike & his workers do not view the contents of the cameras on a 'regular" basis?

YES THIS IS WHY

Is that why there are several in certain buildings that sneak in & out silently, wearing dark clothes, caps pulled down,  head bent, in the wee hrs. of the night, that don't 'appear' bothered by the cameras over head, since it is hard to identify them in the dark & Mike & his workers do not view the contents of the cameras on a 'regular" basis?

I HOPE THAT THE CAMERAS FACE THE 'ELECTRONIC PARKIND' DEVICE THAT MIKE INSTALLED, SINCE 'SOMEONE' BROKE IT IN HALF THIS WEEK-END; AND THAT IT IS A HIGH-END MODEL THAT GIVES 'CLEAR' PICTURES SO THE CULPRIT CAN BE CAUGHT.

Hello,

P.O.Box 87

Thank You

Michael Fernández

Mike, I'd like to visit your web-site. Is it up and running yet?

Archived