Political Action

Guest Guest
Your smart mouth comment is why Harrison is the way it is, someone has finally stepped up to the plate to help, and you turn it into a joke.  In case you haven't notied the whole town is becoming a joke.  If you can't come up with a productive idea then stay off this site.  There are enough idiots in Harrison already that are running and ruining our town that need to be stopped.  I suggest you take up your issues with the people who are in charge of the Gardens, that is what they are there for and leave the bigger problems to the people who really want to do something to help save Harrison.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought the Gardens were located in Harrison. I just wanted to help my people. <_<

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
Your smart mouth comment is why Harrison is the way it is, someone has finally stepped up to the plate to help, and you turn it into a joke.  In case you haven't notied the whole town is becoming a joke.  If you can't come up with a productive idea then stay off this site.  There are enough idiots in Harrison already that are running and ruining our town that need to be stopped.  I suggest you take up your issues with the people who are in charge of the Gardens, that is what they are there for and leave the bigger problems to the people who really want to do something to help save Harrison.

If this person was sincere and not joking; they probably meant, "Can something be done about the 'poor management' at the Gardens and what could be done to "Get the management to do a 'better' job in enforcing the rules, so that the hallways AND the whole complex would look clean and have a better class of tenant who APPRECIATED the opportunity to live there, when affordable housing is getting harder to come by in NJ for the lower "WORKING" class.

Cleaning up the Gardens of drug addicts and other undesirables will upgrade the appearance of the town as a whole, including the school system. Remember: the Gardens is a 'large' 10 bldg complex and population wise, constitutes almost the 'whole Ward 3 District 3. Harrison has 4 wards ; 3 distrcits ea. The Gardens makes up 1/12 of the population of Harrison. Clean it up and you've already upgraded almost a 10th of the town!

Guest guest

Why not? The Gardens is part of Harrison and its poor image reflects badly on the town.. Their management is part of the political group that you say that you want to straighten out; so give the director of the Gardens a 'kick' in the butt to clean up the problems there or get his butt out. Aren't you out to fix up the 'whole' Harrison and not only 'certain sections' of town? People pass through Harrison, and hear of that slum from past residents and present residents and it is embarrissing for property owners who are looking for Harrison to improve and take on a 'middle class' image.

Also, the area of Harrison Ave. between Kingsland & Schuyler Avenues; including Franklin Ave. could reeally use a "facelift" or a WHOLE COMPLETE REDEVELOPEMENT from scratch.

Yesterday, 08:58 PM Unregistered

Can we discuss the conditions of the hallways in the Gardens at the meeting? 

I wasn't exactly sure how to answer that question, because I don't know much about the Gardens. I think your issue is very important. I hope to hear your concern and hopefully we can figure out how to approach one of the following people and get them to make a difference for you.

Executive Director

Michael Rodgers

Harrison Housing Authority

Irene Almeida

Laurence M. Bennett

Joan Graziano

Brunilda Mustilli

Stephen McCormick

George Rice

Thomas Lucas

Your smart mouth comment is why Harrison is the way it is, someone has finally stepped up to the plate to help, and you turn it into a joke. In case you haven't notied the whole town is becoming a joke. If you can't come up with a productive idea then stay off this site. There are enough idiots in Harrison already that are running and ruining our town that need to be stopped. I suggest you take up your issues with the people who are in charge of the Gardens, that is what they are there for and leave the bigger problems to the people who really want to do something to help save Harrison.

This response contradicts everything the pact stands for. I am glad to see your enthusiasm in the PAC & I can understand your response. This person feels like their voice is not heard. The PAC is here for all issues, no matter how small an issue may seem, to one individual it can mean a lot.

I am looking forward to meeting this person and I'm sorry for the delay in response.

Michael Fernández

Wow, I just read all the responces about the Gardens comment. I'm glad I answered the way I did. Sounds like we have enough people to volunteer and take up that issue with one of the people I listed.

People pass through Harrison, and hear of that slum from past residents and present residents and it is embarrissing for property owners who are looking for Harrison to improve and take on a 'middle class' image.

Also, the area of Harrison Ave. between Kingsland & Schuyler Avenues; including Franklin Ave. could reeally use a "facelift" or a WHOLE COMPLETE REDEVELOPEMENT from scratch.

This Particular point makes a lot of sense to me. I am unhappy that the new lights put on Harrison Avenue, they never made it down to Bridge St Bridge. That the painting under 280 was removed and never replaced. That Christmas lights never make it down to Bridge Street Bridge.

The Special Improvement District Disolved away. No more grants, to property owners to improve the Downtown, No more talks about nice sidewalks like Kearny.

The town of Harrison can use a face lift and whos going to do it can rely on who wants to make a difference for all of Harrison.

Guest 2smart4u

The Harrison PAC should focus on one issue at a time. The #1 issue in my opinion is citizens being unable to speak openly at council meetings. If we can't communicate with the mayor and council, how can we ever hope to accomplish anything. The way to change this "no-speak" policy is to have a crowd of people show up at every council meeting and request to speak. If enough people attend the meetings and each one requests to speak, it will work. It may take more than one meeting but it will work. If we call the Star-Ledger and let them know there was a large group of residents protesting the "no-speak" policy, and it will continue at the next meeting, they will cover it and it will bring additional pressure on the mayor and council. It will embarrass them into opening the meeting.

If the PAC is for real and the residents of Harrison are serious about changing the way this mayor and council operate, this is the first step.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

I WAS GOING TO GO TO THE MEETING IN APRIL BUT GUESS WHAT I CHANGED MY MIND. FIRST OF ALL THE WHOLE TOWN OF HARRISON SHOULD BE PART OF THIS BUT I GUESS NOT.THE HARRISON HOUSING SHOULD BE A PART OF THIS WE ARE RESIDENTS AND WE VOTE IN THIS TOWN.SO I CHANGED MY MIND NO THANKS.

Guest guest

Your ignorance regarding the problems in the Harrison Gardens only proves that your intentions are self motivated and that you really don't have a clue what this town needs. The residents of the Town of Harrison spoke at election time and they voted for the people that they wanted to voice their opinion. The only thing that you will be serving at your meeting is sour grapes. :rolleyes:

Our first meeting will be held Tuesday, April 4th at 7:30pm in The Spanish Pavillion party room. I have a few Ideas to put an agenda together and would like to hear recommendations from the people of Harrison.
The Meeting may not start until 8:00pm (or directly after the Town Meeting)

I encourage everyone who is interested in attending our first meeting attend the Town Hall Meeting. Be at the Town Hall 6:45pm, the meeting starts at 7:00.

Then pass by the Spanish Pavillion party room

I think that it is a wonderful town and I look forward to the redevelopment. 

I think it's a wonderful town too. I have a lot of Pride for Harrison. My wife graduated from these very schools; With these very same teachers & coaches. She was 4yrs on Harrison Swim Team; 3yrs as Life Guard; on the Tennis Team, Drama Club & Band (the Sax <_< ).

I enjoy watching channel 35 and seeing old footage of Harrison. Once I saw the swim team & was looking for my wife :rolleyes: ; watching old football games with sponsored Uniforms looking for Ray Lucas. Harrison looked like it had a lot of Pride. When I read articles in the papers like the following I question if Harrison has lost it.

When I read this article it makes me feel like Harrison has lost control of its redevelopment; lost control of its Downtown Harrison & the people who Live in Harrison; when anything gets between our kids, THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE GOOD ENOUGH, NO COMPROMISES TAKEN!.

Harrison High teams lose home field advantage

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

By ROSE DUGER

JOURNAL CORRESPONDENT

HARRISON - The town's redevelopment efforts and a broken promise by the state Schools Construction Corporation have left Harrison High School's fall sports teams homeless for the season.

The football, soccer and girls' tennis teams until recently had no place to practice or play home games, since John F. Kennedy Stadium was demolished last spring to make way for an upscale housing development that is under construction.

The loss of the stadium should have been no problem, since the SCC pledged to complete a new athletic complex - near the site of the new Harrison High School currently being built - by Aug. 15.

Construction of the athletic fields has lagged so far behind that the new completion date has been bumped to April 18, according to Harrison High School Athletic Director Jack Rodgers.

The teams are now practicing at West Hudson Park, thanks to some fast maneuvering by local school, municipal and county parks officials.

"If these people didn't step up to the plate, we would have been like a band of gypsies," Rodgers said. "Instead, we feel almost like we're home."

The football team now practices at a field bordering Schuyler Avenue with goal posts purchased by the Harrison Board of Education for the new stadium.

The boys' and girls' soccer teams practice on Davis Avenue fields in the park, while the tennis team uses the park's courts.

The Hudson County Parks Commission has replenished the topsoil on the fields and repaired sprinklers that haven't worked in a decade, according to Rodgers. Two sets of trailers near Davis and Schuyler avenues serve as bathrooms and changing facilities for the athletes.

While home games can't be played in Harrison, nearby Kearny has offered Kearny High School's stadium so that Harrison's football and boys' soccer teams can each play four home games there.

Harrison's girls' soccer team will play four home games at Kearny's Harvey Field. In addition to crediting local officials, Rodgers is quick to thank Harrison's coaches and players for their flexibility in approaching the fall season.

"There's a motivation factor. I told the kids, 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,'" Rodgers said. "They've all been terrific."

Guest Guest
I think it's a wonderful town too.  I have a lot of Pride for Harrison.  My wife graduated from these very schools; With these very same teachers & coaches.  She was 4yrs on Harrison Swim Team; 3yrs as Life Guard; on the Tennis Team, Drama Club & Band (the Sax :P ). 

I enjoy watching channel 35 and seeing old footage of Harrison.  Once I saw the swim team & was looking for my wife :rolleyes: ; watching old football games with sponsored Uniforms looking for Ray Lucas.  Harrison looked like it had a lot of Pride.  When I read articles in the papers like the following I question if Harrison has lost it.

When I read this article it makes me feel like Harrison has lost control of its redevelopment; lost control of its Downtown Harrison & the people who Live in Harrison; when anything gets between our kids, THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE GOOD ENOUGH, NO COMPROMISES TAKEN!.

Harrison High teams lose home field advantage

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

By ROSE DUGER

JOURNAL CORRESPONDENT

HARRISON - The town's redevelopment efforts and a broken promise by the state Schools Construction Corporation have left Harrison High School's fall sports teams homeless for the season.

The football, soccer and girls' tennis teams until recently had no place to practice or play home games, since John F. Kennedy Stadium was demolished last spring to make way for an upscale housing development that is under construction.

The loss of the stadium should have been no problem, since the SCC pledged to complete a new athletic complex - near the site of the new Harrison High School currently being built - by Aug. 15.

Construction of the athletic fields has lagged so far behind that the new completion date has been bumped to April 18, according to Harrison High School Athletic Director Jack Rodgers.

The teams are now practicing at West Hudson Park, thanks to some fast maneuvering by local school, municipal and county parks officials.

"If these people didn't step up to the plate, we would have been like a band of gypsies," Rodgers said. "Instead, we feel almost like we're home."

The football team now practices at a field bordering Schuyler Avenue with goal posts purchased by the Harrison Board of Education for the new stadium.

The boys' and girls' soccer teams practice on Davis Avenue fields in the park, while the tennis team uses the park's courts.

The Hudson County Parks Commission has replenished the topsoil on the fields and repaired sprinklers that haven't worked in a decade, according to Rodgers. Two sets of trailers near Davis and Schuyler avenues serve as bathrooms and changing facilities for the athletes.

While home games can't be played in Harrison, nearby Kearny has offered Kearny High School's stadium so that Harrison's football and boys' soccer teams can each play four home games there.

Harrison's girls' soccer team will play four home games at Kearny's Harvey Field. In addition to crediting local officials, Rodgers is quick to thank Harrison's coaches and players for their flexibility in approaching the fall season.

"There's a motivation factor. I told the kids, 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,'" Rodgers said. "They've all been terrific."

Why don't you worry about the politics in the town you reside in? If it's in New Jersey I'm sure it has just as many problems. Why don't you involve yourself there, where your children will go to school, and join recreational activities. While your at it why don't you open your restaurant there. <_<

Guest Spread the word.

1,400 hits in 12 days.

1,400 / 35 views per person (avg)= 40 different viewers

That’s if you believe each person has visited this site 35 times. (3 times a day for 12 days)

40 different viewers that deep in side are 1 of 2 things.

1) Very upset with what’s going on in town, no matter how personal the feeling. (Education related, work related, tax related, business related ...) These people can't stand up for themselves because they either don't know how or are intimidated of losing something, usually a job (the ability to feed their family/ good reason), but that intimidation is what has to be fought first. I applaud this young person who takes such a risk and wish he run for office.

2) Those, that are so involved in the corruption of this town, that they are worried about once they get out, how will they survive?

Spread the word.

Guest GUEST

WE NEED THE POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET OUT OF THE CAR AND WALK THE BEAT WE HAVE THE NICE WEATHER UPON IS BRING BACK THE WALKING COP.AND LET HIM EARN HIS SALARY.THEY HAVE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT IN THE TOWN THAT IS NOT SAFE.WALK THE BEAT.

Guest 2smart4u

If this PAC is going to be successful we need to turn out at the next council meeting in force. Our first goal should be to demand an open public session at the council meetings. This is something that every other town has; an open public session, usually at the beginning of the meetings, when citizens can ask any question or make any statement relating to the town. There is typically a time limit of 3 to 5 minutes per person. At the end of the public session, the mayor or a council person will try to answer the questions or refer the question to a dept. head if appropriate. As taxpayers, we pay the salaries of the mayor and council, they are our employees, we "hired" them and we can "fire" them. We have the right to demand an open public hearing. I will be there to support the PAC in this effort. We need a crowd to attend this meeting and every meeting until we win. If you care about your rights as a resident and taxpayer please be there.

Why don't you worry about the politics in the town you reside in? If it's in New Jersey I'm sure it has just as many problems. Why don't you involve yourself there, where your children will go to school, and join recreational activities. While your at it why don't you open your restaurant there. 
Thanks, Tough guy! but it just isn't that easy.

If this PAC is going to be successful we need to turn out at the next council meeting in force.

I won’t miss it for the world. Introduce your self to me; I'm looking forward to the support. Don't forget to invite a neighbor.

I will be there to support the PAC in this effort. We need a crowd to attend this meeting and every meeting until we win.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A MEETING IN YOUR LIFE, THIS IS THE ONE TO ATTEND. LET THE COUNCIL KNOW YOU STAND BY MY SIDE AS I'LL STAND BY YOURS!!

If you care about your rights as a resident and taxpayer please be there.
GOD BLESS.
Why don't you worry about the politics in the town you reside in? If it's in New Jersey I'm sure it has just as many problems. Why don't you involve yourself there, where your children will go to school, and join recreational activities. While your at it why don't you open your restaurant there.
I guess your a #2
2) Those, that are so involved in the corruption of this town, that they are worried about once they get out, how will they survive?
;););)
Your ignorance regarding the problems in the Harrison Gardens only proves that your intentions are self motivated and that you really don't have a clue what this town needs. The residents of the Town of Harrison spoke at election time and they voted for the people that they wanted to voice their opinion. The only thing that you will be serving at your meeting is sour grapes.
Deep inside, I think we all have some self motivation, but don't say my ignorance to the problems in the Gardens gives me no clue to what the problems are in this town. Improper leadership is my opinion of the problem and your right, this election year, we will see who the people vote for to voice their opinion. April 11th Petitions are due. Good luck #2.
I WAS GOING TO GO TO THE MEETING IN APRIL BUT GUESS WHAT I CHANGED MY MIND. FIRST OF ALL THE WHOLE TOWN OF HARRISON SHOULD BE PART OF THIS BUT I GUESS NOT.THE HARRISON HOUSING SHOULD BE A PART OF THIS WE ARE RESIDENTS AND WE VOTE IN THIS TOWN.SO I CHANGED MY MIND NO THANKS.
If you are sincere, then you will not allow the ignorance of others to interfere with your choice to improve the town or just the Gardens. I need people like you to stay strong; motivated to make a difference. Alone one can accomplish nothing.
The Harrison PAC should focus on one issue at a time. The #1 issue in my opinion is citizens being unable to speak openly at council meetings.
Focusing on one issue at a time will be hard, there are to many issues. The P.A.C. will organize the people and educate the people on several issues. We will delegate authority to individuals and assist in making a difference.

A lot of you have come up to me and ask, is that really you? The answer is Yes. I've had enough and decided to make a difference. Continue to E-mail me and tell me your issues. I want to help, I want to hear from you and I can use the support. My e-mail is: FriendsofHarriso@aol.com

Thank You

Michael Fernández

Guest Guest
1,400 hits in 12 days.

1,400 / 35 views per person (avg)= 40 different viewers

That’s if you believe each person has visited this site 35 times. (3 times a day for 12 days)

40 different viewers that deep in side are 1 of 2 things.

1) Very upset with what’s going on in town, no matter how personal the feeling. (Education related, work related, tax related, business related ...)  These people can't stand up for themselves because they either don't know how or are intimidated of losing something, usually a job (the ability to feed their family/ good reason), but that intimidation is what has to be fought first.  I applaud this young person who takes such a risk and wish he run for office.

Spread the word.

How come you weren't upset when your father in law was councilman. It was the same then as it is now. Why don't you march on Trenton, where the govenor wants to tax the cloths and shoes you put on your children, and raise the sales tax. Democrats are for bigger government and bigger taxes. Duh are you just figuring this out. If you want changes vote republican. Your new family was once involved in this corruption and that was OK right. You can speak your voice in your town, leave the problems in this town to the people who actually live here. What improvements have you made to your land and building in your 30 years, you are part of the problem not the solution. ;)

Guest 2nd Warder
How come you weren't upset when your father in law was councilman.  It was the same then as it is now.  Why don't you march on Trenton, where the govenor wants to tax the cloths and shoes you put on your children, and raise the sales tax.  Democrats are for bigger government and bigger taxes.  Duh are you just figuring this out.  If you want changes vote republican.  Your new family was once involved in this corruption and that was OK right.  You can speak your voice in your town, leave the problems in this town to the people who actually live here.  What improvements have you made to your land and building in your 30 years, you are part of the problem not the solution. ;)

You sound like one of the Mayor's boys. The reason why Michael's father-in-law (former Councilman Millan) is no longer in office is because he stood up against the machine. Councilman Millan was the only councilman who questioned the Mayor and looked to improve the town. The Mayor hand picked an opponent (Victor Villalta) and went door to door and lied about the Councilman to get his man (puppet) elected.

I was one of the persons who the Mayor convinced to vote for Villalta. Look at what Villalta has done since getting elected: Nothing but take a job for him and his son at Passaic Valley. My sewer rates are going up because Passaic Valley is filled with political appointments doing nothing and collecting a big check. Mayor McDonough, Councilman Pettigrew, Councilman Villalta (and his son) work for Passaic Valley. Tom Powell is a commissioner getting paid. You ever go to the Harrison Mall at lunch and see the trucks lined up and the workers just hanging. You and I pay for that. Enough is enough. Michael Fernandez is 110% correct this must stop. He has a right and obligation as a business and property owner to stand up and stop this corrupt McDonough administration. We has fellow residents must support him. We can take back Harrison this June and November. Michael has improved his restaurant. You obviously have not been inside. But his restaurant is in the "Redevelopment Zone" more like "Take Property from Residents and Hand it to Outside Developers for Brown Paper Bags Filled with Money Zone". The Redevelopment Zone is a huge money maker for the politicans and a disaster for the Town. Look at the MetroStar Stadium 40 million and then it is sold and renamed the Red Bull of New York Stadium. The names appropriate the stadium will be in the Red and is full of Bull shit. Incredible but true. Corzine stop this madness. Get some balls and stop this madness.

How come you weren't upset when your father in law was councilman. It was the same then as it is now.
Not many 20 yr olds get involved in politics. I wish I was, your right.
Why don't you march on Trenton, where the govenor wants to tax the cloths and shoes you put on your children, and raise the sales tax.
We were in Trenton last week, It's on-line. I'll find the exact web page and post it, but you should listen to it.
Democrats are for bigger government and bigger taxes. Duh are you just figuring this out. If you want changes vote republican.
Doesn't sound like you are happy neither, so why fight our Independent Political Action Committee? We are not leaning toward the Democrats or Republicans. We will find the best candidate, through open debates and support them, who ever they may be.
Your new family was once involved in this corruption and that was OK right. You can speak your voice in your town, leave the problems in this town to the people who actually live here.
"As members of the community, we share at least some basic bond, Living or Doing Business in Harrison, which may be enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."I also believe MAYOR SANTOS IS DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB. THE DOWNTOWN LOOKS GREAT AND THE RE-DEVELOPMENT IS MOVING SLOWLY, BUT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!! Taxes might be slightly high in Kearny, but it's worth it. Companies, not developers, will want to come to Kearny and invest; NOT JUST LOOK FOR TAX ABATEMENTS.
What improvements have you made to your land and building in your 30 years, you are part of the problem not the solution.
The Spanish Pavillion (est. 1976) wants to improve Harrison; we need a proper development, of Downtown and waterfront. Do you think it was easy surviving these past 10-15 years? Worthington Pumps, Otis Elevator, RCA and Hartz Mountain left for greener pastures, and the economy soured. Hard work and determination prevailed and the Spanish Pavillion survived. Now that the pastures are getting greener in Harrison, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WE DON'T WANNA HELP? I for one want to help lead the way. My business experience is a definite asset and the fact that I'm self-employed makes it easier. Those who are intimidated will always welcome to our table to discuss what we can do as a group to improve the quality of life in Harrison.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A MEETING IN YOUR LIFE, THIS IS THE ONE TO ATTEND. LET THE COUNCIL KNOW YOU STAND BY MY SIDE AS I'LL STAND BY YOURS!!

Guest guest
Can we discuss the conditions of the hallways in the Gardens at the meeting? ;)

The gardens does not belong to the town, The Housing is is run by HUD! Keep running your stupid mouth on the dirty halls and we will be adding an additional 25.00 to the rent, 25.00 the people who do clean the hall shouldn't have to pay, so stop complaining and get out in the hall and take your turn. People like you are the ones who make the place look bad, stop acting like a child and deal with it maybe if someone sees you out there doing they will get motivated enough to take a turn.

Guest Remember!! Nows the time

Jul 2 2005, 10:45 AM Post #9

Unregistered

Read the article: http://www.theobserver.com/currentissue/bar.shtml

Hear the testamony on minute 5:30 at : http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/media/archive...RP&SESSION=2004

(MAY 12)

Peter B. Higgins, who has served as Chairman of the Harrison Redevelopment Agency since its inception in 1999, testified on May 12 before the Assembly Regulated Professions and Independent Authorities Committee of the New Jersey Legislature that the development officials had already asked current license holders in town if they were willing to sell.  According to his testimony, there were not enough interested parties, leaving their only option to be through the ABC and through the amendment of the bill. 

Thats the lie, No one was approached.

Oscar Cacoilo, owner of Metro Lounge on South 2nd Street, is one of the petition’s supporters.

“I’m against it.  They did nothing to follow it up,” said Cacoilo, adding that he would have considered selling his license and/or property if he had been approached by the developers. 

“The liquor licensees should have been notified,” McCormick said.  “It’s only 45 people.  It shouldn’t have been a big deal to send certified letters to each.” 
Fernandez is now a board member on the NJRA, and is doing all he can to stop this bill from being passed. 

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND THIS $HIT

TP

KOTW Note: The above links did not work when tested by me. To the poster, please check them and repost the correct links.

Guest Guest_resident_*

THESE HALLWAYS ARE A DIAGRACE NOT ALL THE HALLWAYS BUT MOST OF THEM IN OUR HALLWAY ONLY 3 PEOPLE CLEAN.AND THEN AGAIN THERE 18 TENANTS SO IF EVERYONE TOOOK A TURN THEY WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM BUTTHEN AGAIN SOME PEOPLE LIKE LIVING IN FILTH WHAT EVER THEY SEE THEY JUST WALK RIGHT OVER IT.THEY FIGURE TEY ARE TO GOOD TO CLEAN THESE HALLS.WELL THEN CHARGE THEM THE $25.00 I REFUSE TO PAY IT I CLEAN GO AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO NOT CLEAN YOU KNOW YOU ARE CLEAN UP OR PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOUR SPRING CLEANING IN THESE HALLS!!!!!!

Guest Third Warder
THESE HALLWAYS ARE A DIAGRACE NOT ALL THE HALLWAYS BUT MOST OF THEM IN OUR HALLWAY ONLY 3 PEOPLE CLEAN.AND THEN AGAIN THERE 18 TENANTS SO IF EVERYONE TOOOK A TURN THEY WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM  BUTTHEN AGAIN SOME PEOPLE LIKE LIVING IN FILTH WHAT EVER THEY SEE THEY JUST WALK RIGHT OVER IT.THEY FIGURE TEY ARE TO GOOD TO CLEAN THESE HALLS.WELL THEN CHARGE THEM THE $25.00 I REFUSE TO PAY IT I CLEAN GO AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO NOT CLEAN YOU KNOW YOU ARE CLEAN UP OR PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOUR SPRING CLEANING IN THESE HALLS!!!!!!

Management should simply clean the halls on a regular basis (every week), they have Federal money to do just that. They are probably spending it on friend contractors who are kicking it back to the Mayor. Stop that and you can have sparkling clean hallways.

Executive Director

Michael Rodgers

Harrison Housing Authority

Irene Almeida

Laurence M. Bennett

Joan Graziano

Brunilda Mustilli

Stephen McCormick

George Rice

Thomas Lucas

These are the people to take up this issue with. Can someone tell me if they meet on a monthly basis? I will attend this meeting with any gardens resident that e-mails me some of the issues that residents of the Gardens have. My e-mail is: friendsofharriso@aol.com.

If you are on this list of Housing Authority please e-mail me as well with your response.

Michael Fernández

Guest Guest
Management should simply clean the halls on a regular basis (every week), they have Federal money to do just that.  They are probably spending it on friend contractors who are kicking it back to the Mayor.  Stop that and you can have sparkling clean hallways.

Yea Right! you know so much.

Archived