Kearny,trash!

Guest FlagMann_Guest

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FlagMann.
That was pretty funny Fagman, why don't you go p**s off! Who else thinks the only piece of trash is the Fagman! :o

KOTW Note: The above post was edited because it contained profanity (or a word close to profanity).

FlagMann would bet that you are a FireFighter!!! :D Whinning,CryBaby!!! :D

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash, :o

FlagMann.

That was pretty funny Fagman, why don't you go p**s off! Who else thinks the only piece of trash is the Fagman! :o

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited because it contained profanity (or a word close to profanity).

FlagMann would bet that you are a FireFighter!!! :D Whinning,CryBaby!!! :D

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash, :o

FlagMann.

Piece of Sh*t!

I don't get heyDuke

HeyDuke is for a select few. Those who can appreciate tasteless, and senseless humor.

HeyDuke=Drug for dorks. Or is it HeyDork, drug for nerds?

Wow. I was at least hoping people would have better comebacks than that. As for the dork and nerds part you are wrong. Its more geek than nerd or dork.

Rumor has it the HeyDuke website promotes and supports gay/homosexual lifestyles. Judging by your posts it looks like that is true.

Judging by this comment it is clearly obvious that you have never been to HeyDuke. Or merely the fact that you saw what you wanted to see.

Back to the topic at hand: It would be great if Flagman learned some different sentences. Anyway this town is getting dirtier, in what way, I will not comment on.

Archived