Fires in Harrison

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Well another one bites the dust!!!!!!!!! El Marineros is burning.. so that is one less FOREIGN restaurant in town... not that we have TOO many!!!!!!!! PLEASE. Isn't it quite coincidental, that the last few fires in town, have been from Foreign restaurants... What does that tell you. It tells you our town and planning board dont think we have enough restaurants in town, I guess they are making up with losing all the bars that use to be here, but think back... were the bars a fire liability to the town????? I dont think so.... Harrisonians, we keep having our lives and livelihood put in jeopardy, its time to take a stand and stand up for our rights as citizens of this town that we once were so proud of. We all need to bombard the council meetings and stone the mayor and his puppy dogs...

Guest Guest

Well another one bites the dust!!!!!!!!! El Marineros is burning.. so that is one less FOREIGN restaurant in town... not that we have TOO many!!!!!!!! PLEASE. Isn't it quite coincidental, that the last few fires in town, have been from Foreign restaurants... What does that tell you. It tells you our town and planning board dont think we have enough restaurants in town, I guess they are making up with losing all the bars that use to be here, but think back... were the bars a fire liability to the town????? I dont think so.... Harrisonians, we keep having our lives and livelihood put in jeopardy, its time to take a stand and stand up for our rights as citizens of this town that we once were so proud of. We all need to bombard the council meetings and stone the mayor and his puppy dogs...

On that note about the Fire on Harrison Avenue, I would like to congratulate the Harrison Fire Department on doing a great job down there. All the Fire Departments that came worked very well together and they did a great job.

Thank You all. Glad to Have ya.

Guest Guest
Well another one bites the dust!!!!!!!!!  El Marineros is burning.. so that is one less FOREIGN restaurant in town... not that we have TOO many!!!!!!!!  PLEASE.  Isn't it quite coincidental, that the last few fires in town, have been from Foreign restaurants... What does that tell you.  It tells you our town and planning board dont think we have enough restaurants in town, I guess they are making up with losing all the bars that use to be here, but think back... were the bars a fire liability to the town????? I dont think so....  Harrisonians, we keep having our lives and livelihood put in jeopardy, its time to take a stand and stand up for our rights as citizens of this town that we once were so proud of.  We all need to bombard the council meetings and stone the mayor and his puppy dogs...

as soon as u post your name i'll be right behind u big shot , and that fire was in kearny not harrison

Guest Guest

I would like to add my congratulations for a job well done! Yes, the fire was in Kearny but mutual aide worked out great.

Our firemen and policemen are often taken for granted until they're needed. Then the critics fall silent.

Keep up the good work. I hope I never need you but it's comforting to know we have such competent, capable and qualified emergency personnel protecting us protecting us.

Guest Guest

Heard a big shot from the hFD was in the wrong place and got his A-- busted up and removed by another dept...why was he trying to play ff in the first place...thank God for Kearny Jersey City Newarl Fire dept....another bites the dust

Guest Guest

Why was ther fire ecquipment there that was old and useless...they had to wait untill North Arlington( who are all voluntires)got there with their updated trucks not like the crap the E nwk and harrison have....jokes

Guest Guest
I would like to add my congratulations for a job well done! Yes, the fire was in Kearny but mutual aide worked out great.

Our firemen and policemen are often taken for granted until they're needed. Then the critics fall silent.

Keep up the good work. I hope I never need you but it's comforting to know we have such competent, capable and qualified emergency personnel protecting us protecting us.

Welcome to paradise--- Thanks for the praise Tom.

Guest Guest

he shouldnt have been at that fire to begin with you dont see kearnys chief rushing down here and taking over. it was a kearny fire to begin with he had no protective gear on which is a no-no if one of his men did that he would try to crucify him -STAY THE HELL HOME WHERE YOU BELONG-fires go more smoothly without you. to many chiefs in the kitchen.

Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*
Why was ther fire ecquipment there that was old and useless...they had to wait untill North Arlington( who are all voluntires)got there with their updated trucks not like the crap the E nwk and harrison have....jokes

Harrison has a volunteer fire department. Whenever there is a fire, they volunteer other towns to put the fire out while they watch. We would be better off hiring some extra crossing guards with cell phones to call Kearny, Newark, Jersey City, East Newark and North Arlington's fire department so they could mutual aid us and put the fire out. It would save us millions of dollars.

Guest Guest

Well Unlike Harrison , East Newark is also volunteer these people do this out of kindness , for the well being of other human beings , instead of knocking there unpaid , unreconized efforts , you should try filling there shoes,these people work fulltiome jobs and have families of there own , but think nothing of risking there own lives for some jerk like you to come and bad mouth them....

Guest Guest
Harrison has a volunteer fire department.  Whenever there is a fire, they volunteer other towns to put the fire out while they watch.  We would be better off hiring some extra crossing guards with cell phones to call Kearny, Newark, Jersey City, East Newark and North Arlington's fire department so they could mutual aid us and put the fire out.  It would save us millions of dollars.

THAT'S WHAT DISPATCHERS ARE FOR SILLY! bring on the specials!

Guest Norman

The only questions that should be asked are.....

"why were firefighters in the building 20 minutes after an evacuation was called by the chief in charge of the fire?"

"Why were firefighters standing on a floor that parts were already collapsed into the basement?"

Guest river
Well another one bites the dust!!!!!!!!!  El Marineros is burning.. so that is one less FOREIGN restaurant in town... not that we have TOO many!!!!!!!!  PLEASE.  Isn't it quite coincidental, that the last few fires in town, have been from Foreign restaurants... What does that tell you.  It tells you our town and planning board dont think we have enough restaurants in town, I guess they are making up with losing all the bars that use to be here, but think back... were the bars a fire liability to the town????? I dont think so....  Harrisonians, we keep having our lives and livelihood put in jeopardy, its time to take a stand and stand up for our rights as citizens of this town that we once were so proud of.  We all need to bombard the council meetings and stone the mayor and his puppy dogs...

NIPPLEHEAD THE FIRE WAS IN KEARNY!!!!!!

JUST GOES TO SHOW PEOPLE SHOOT THEIR MOUTH OFF AND DONT EVEN KNOW TE FACTS!!!!

HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TOWN HE IS IN!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I give all the praise to these volunteers who leave their homes to fight a fire and risk their lives. You were right . These people just talk shit. You's are #1 God Bless you all.

Guest Guest

BECAUSE HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BIGGEST FREELANCER ON THE JOB- THE BOOKS GO RIGHT OUT THE DOOR WITH THIS IDIOT ;;; ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WHEN HE GETS SOMEBODY SERIOUSLY HURT, -THEN WATCH THE LAW SUITS FOR HIS STUPIDITY-THE PAPER TRAIL IS A MILE LONG & DOCUMENTED...

Guest funny
Harrison has a volunteer fire department. Whenever there is a fire, they volunteer other towns to put the fire out while they watch.
:D:P:D:lol: When you have a mayor with no respect, the whole town isn't respected

Guest Norman

I hope you all have a good laugh about this incident.

I for one do not see the humor in it.

Many firefighters went in to a very dangerous building to pull out firefighters who should not have been there.

I would like to know who was in charge making sure no one was entering the rear.

Guest Guest

i dont know what really happened at that fire,,,but it seems the harrison fire is taking a lot of heat for their chief.. can someone tell me what really happened,,,is it true he fell thru a floor when he was told by the dep. chief of kearny not to enter anymore. i cant believe he went in for free seafood like they say

Archived