Cameras?

Guest 322

anyone have information about the 3 video cameras mounted on a brown house across from the hoyt street playground. one pointing up the street, across, and down the hill?

Guest Guest

My conclusion would be that the homeowner wants to keep an eye on things. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that more homeowners are doing the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone have information about the 3 video cameras mounted on a brown house across from the hoyt street playground. one pointing up the street, across, and down the hill?

:P Has anyone thought it might be a pervert checking out the young children? Now and days you have to be suspicious about everything. I would be very concerned if I had a child that played or lived there. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Bob AT the DPW

If there should be Cameras, The location should be The DPW compound at

357 Bergen Ave.

You have Residents driving there cars like they have some place to go

in a hurry, No consideration for anyones safety. Throw junk, Then take off!

DPW employees inside the containers to see what they could find and sell.

Jerry Kerr and the town correct this problem.

Put cameras out side, and monitors inside the dpw office and at police Dept.

Those gates are open 24-7 on bergen ave a serious crime can be commited

there, Remember when a 15 year old girl was murdered at the bottom of

bergen ave in 1978?

Guest Guest
:P  Has anyone thought it might be a pervert checking out the young children?  Now and days you have to be suspicious about everything.  I would be very concerned if I had a child that played or lived there. :blink:

Believe me, any parent with half a brain would NOT let their child play at that playground

Guest guest
My conclusion would be that the homeowner wants to keep an eye on things. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that more homeowners are doing the same thing.

I have been looking into putting cameras outside my home due to front yard theft and vandelism. Nothing is safe, and I can't stand at the window all night. :lol:

Archived