Board do Education

Guest KEA

Guest dasilva mojo
There's two different discussions going on in this board. As I said in the other one, Bert has a vendetta. What else can it be? Come on! Do you really think he cares about the children or the taxpayers? If he cared he wouldn't have sat in Mooney's office on a chair for days and taken all of our money as a settlement.

Number 2, there's gonna be millions of dollars (many millions) floating around the next few years, ya think Billie Boy isn't aware of that?

Now that Mary has stepped down, all of a sudden she's called a coward?  After 21 years and all of the crap she's taken from this site, I admire the woman. She's not a coward, she's saying, fuku! After all this is volunteer postion which takes many hours day after day, year after year. You go, Mary!  Walk away, and now you can ask all the questions.

It's very, very quiet in here!

Your talking as though she was the savior of the board, volunteer my ass she loved the power and now she see's it slipping away, time to leave. No one said she was stupid! Look the crew that is running is just as bad and that is why Ms Marks chose to run on her own. Wise move and she has my full support, She will be an asset to this dismal with out ideas board. Lets really promote change vote for people that were never on before. And it's time to change the election from april to november.

Guest Guest Who?

So, a snotty, condescending little B**ch has your vote? Glad to see the type of person you prefer.

Your talking as though she was the savior of the board, volunteer my ass she loved the power and now she see's it slipping away, time to leave. No one said she was stupid! Look the crew that is running is just as bad and that is why Ms Marks chose to run on her own. Wise move and she has my full support, She will be an asset  to this dismal with out ideas board. Lets really promote change vote for people that were never on before. And it's time to change the election from april to november.

Guest Guest
There's two different discussions going on in this board. As I said in the other one, Bert has a vendetta. What else can it be? Come on! Do you really think he cares about the children or the taxpayers? If he cared he wouldn't have sat in Mooney's office on a chair for days and taken all of our money as a settlement.

Number 2, there's gonna be millions of dollars (many millions) floating around the next few years, ya think Billie Boy isn't aware of that?

Now that Mary has stepped down, all of a sudden she's called a coward?  After 21 years and all of the crap she's taken from this site, I admire the woman. She's not a coward, she's saying, fuku! After all this is volunteer postion which takes many hours day after day, year after year. You go, Mary!  Walk away, and now you can ask all the questions.

It's very, very quiet in here!

You must be joking right?!?!?!? Admire her for what, 20 years of black hole budgets and tax increase??!?!??

Guest Guest
You must be joking right?!?!?!? Admire her for what, 20 years of black hole budgets and tax increase??!?!??

And what have you offered? It's always easy to sit back & critisize. Why don't you run? You seem to have a lot to say!

Guest Bottom Of The Barrel
What I know so far is a ticket of B. Campbell, Marks, Diaz

The other ticket to follow.

JW

Hey, I saw signs up this weekend. Last year Marks ran on the Campbell ticket. Noticed that this year she's running against the Campbell ticket. Don't tell me that another one has caught on to the Campbell Twins and their B.S.

Kudos to Mrs. Marks!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen any Diaz signs......Also realized that no one is running with him this year, same as last year???? Why is it no one will associate themselves with him,

Not even the Campbell Twins......Boy this guy must really be the pits!

Guest Guest
And what have you offered? It's always easy to sit back & critisize. Why don't you run? You seem to have a lot to say!

Everything that needs to be said, has been said, I suggest you read The Observer article about Les Gaulton.

Guest Guest
Everything that needs to be said, has been said, I suggest you read The Observer article about Les Gaulton.

Yes, let's all read that irresponsible, one sided article that was intent on defeating the budget. I for one will no longer read what has become a Rag and I intend on telling every advertiser I know that I will be encouraging people to throw it away unread.

Guest Guest
Yes, let's all read that irresponsible, one sided article that was intent on defeating the budget. I for one will no longer read what has become a Rag and I intend on telling every advertiser I know that I will be encouraging people to throw it away unread.

Yes, very interesting that a BOE member, whose supposed to be trying to pass a budget, would be the source of an article that was obviously intended to raise the ire of the public. And the public's most visable way to show their displeasure is to vote down the budget.

This guy is not too bright, is he?

Who does he support for this coming election? Oh yeah, some other "not to bright" people.

Guest Miss Crabtree

Fresh out of my mailbox--From Chicchino-Robertson and Campbell

"We oppose any 'Golden Parachute Retirements' that some present board members approvedfor certain administrators.'

'nuff said.

I was there for a very long time and got too see a lot of that. At least they mentioned it. I know there were a lot of upset union members when that happened. A lot of people thought they were moving up the ladder until the 'Golden Parachute' was made public in the paper. Now people have too watch thier step--we would'nt want to come across as greedy when for years we said we were for the best interests of the children- would we?? Don't be fooled by this "Rim Money" nonsense either. You will see- we will all be joining those who have posted the for sale signs soon.

Once there is enough section eight and what not ,the Mayor and the Board will not worry aboout the tax payer again---the town will be on the 'State Gravy Train' accountable to no one.

Guest Guest
Yes, very interesting that a BOE member, whose supposed to be trying to pass a budget, would be the source of an article that was obviously intended to raise the ire of the public.  And the public's most visable way to show their displeasure is to vote down the budget.

This guy is not too bright, is he?

Who does he support for this coming election?  Oh yeah, some other "not to bright" people.

VOTE NO

Guest Guest

One sided. Wake up.

Archived