Board do Education

Guest KEA

Does anyone know who is running for the BOE?

* Mrs. Schirm, parent in Franklin School. Very popular in the PTA circle. For kids and education.

* Bill Campbell, the second half of the Campbell Twins, evidently obsessed with being on the BOE. Previously know as perenial loser Bill Campbell. Basically a politcal hack, associated with Hudson County. Works for the Post Office and for the Passaic Valley Sewage Commision. (Politcal Appointment) It's all about politics, not taxpayers, children nor the education system.

*Cecelia Lindenfelser, Roosevelt School parent. Professional Woman, Attorney. Daughter in law of ex mayor Ken Lindenfelser. There for the right reasons.

* Bert Diaz, ex principal of Washington School who became the first principal ever not to be tenured by the BOE. On a campaign of revenge to get back at any one who went up against him. No interest in taxpayers, children, nor the education system. As principal of Washington School, , he boasted to board members and teachers in his school that he made $100,000.00 a year and didn't do s...

* Mike Chiccino, not the sharpest knife in the draw. What he does for a living???

Got me, he probably couldn't tell you either. Pretty much a blithering idiot. Running because John Campbell asked him to. I don't think he even knows where the schools are, Know he didn't when his kids were students!!!

* Jean McKeon. Been on the BOE for 12 years. Basically a bully, her way or no way. Never with any thing, always against. Was driving force behind renewing the superintendant's contract even though administrators, staff and parents are unhappy with his performance.

* Rosemary Marks, teacher, talks down to people like they are her students. Try and figure this one out!!!!

*Gloria ............, an unknown, recruited by the Campbell twins to fill their ticket along with Mr. Chicchino. You're in trouble KBOE!

Guest BOE Ticket Inquiry
What I know so far is a ticket of B. Campbell, Marks, Diaz

The other ticket to follow.

JW

Sounds like a winning ticket. How,where and when, did you get your info Mr. Joe W? Are you just speculating? Didn't Marks run with Chichino last year? But if you're right, the ticket looks like a sure bet!

Guest Teachers pet

MOVE THE BOARD OF EDUCATION ELECTION OUT IF APRIL AND INTO NOVEMBER NOW! THE STATE WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF TAX PAYERS DOLLARS DOING THAT ALONE. WRITE TO JON CORZINE AND DEMAND THIS AS A MONEY SAVING IDEA. SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!! STOP THE PORK NOW! IT'S KILLING NJ TAX PAYERS.

Guest Deserving

Oh God, how this board needs shaking up. Cowardly Torres & Martello finally knows they can't win this time,. taxes just too much! It's about time. Besides both eat from the public table.

Guest Guest
Oh God, how this board needs shaking up. Cowardly TorresĀ  & Martello finally knows they can't win this time,. taxes just too much! It's about time.Ā  Besides both eat from the public table.

The Board got a shaking up last April. Unfortunately, with the way the new members voted for a new contract for Mr. Mooney, it looks like it's back to business as usual.

Dig deep into those pockets Deserving, this one's gonna hurt! :D

Guest Deserving
The Board got a shaking up last April.Ā  Unfortunately, with the way the new members voted for a new contract for Mr. Mooney, it looks like it's back to business as usual.

Remember, he works for them..let's not be too quick to overlook their parcipitation in what goes on. he's a hired gun, they're elected officials and his boss!

Guest Deserving
The Board got a shaking up last April.Ā  Unfortunately, with the way the new members voted for a new contract for Mr. Mooney, it looks like it's back to business as usual.

P.S. I'm surprised anyone has the courage to run, Torres and Martello knew the tax increase was going to be huge this year, and they both have town jobs and didn't want the flak.

Guest B.O.E Worker
What I know so far is a ticket of B. Campbell, Marks, Diaz

The other ticket to follow.

JW

Don't vote for Campbell, because if he get elected**** ***** *****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest so glad I 'm gone

Don't vote for Campbell, because if he get elected**** ***** *****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Hey! why is it, with the exception of Marks, the same people always run for the board. You people need some new blood up there in Kearny. What do you have to loose? I think miss Marks will be a plus to the board and really get something done. That would be refreshing, don't you think. Your town is headed for disaster due to the Santonians. The town is right back where it was before Leo was elected Mayor. Only now it's worse. One of the things that should be done is call the Federal AG CHRISTIE and second vote these people out of office. Good luck Kearny your going to need it.

*Ā  Mrs. Schirm, parent in Franklin School.Ā  Very popular in the PTA circle.Ā  For kids and education.Ā 

* Bill Campbell, the second half of the Campbell Twins, evidently obsessed with being on the BOE.Ā  Previously know as perenial loser Bill Campbell.Ā  Basically a politcal hack, associated with Hudson County.Ā  Works for the Post Office and for the Passaic Valley Sewage Commision.Ā  (Politcal Appointment)Ā  It's all about politics, not taxpayers, children nor the education system.

*Cecelia Lindenfelser, Roosevelt School parent.Ā  Professional Woman, Attorney.Ā  Daughter in law of ex mayor Ken Lindenfelser.Ā  There for the right reasons.Ā  Ā 

* Bert Diaz, ex principal of Washington School who became the first principal ever not to be tenured by the BOE.Ā  On a campaign of revenge to get back at any one who went up against him.Ā  No interest in taxpayers, children, nor the education system. As principal of Washington School, , he boasted to board members and teachers in his school that he made $100,000.00 a year and didn't do s...Ā 

* Mike Chiccino, not the sharpest knife in the draw.Ā  What he does for a living???

Got me, he probably couldn't tell you either.Ā  Pretty much a blithering idiot.Ā  Running because John Campbell asked him to.Ā  I don't think he even knows where the schools are,Ā  Know he didn't when his kids were students!!!

* Jean McKeon.Ā  Been on the BOE for 12 years.Ā  Basically a bully, her way or no way.Ā  Never with any thing, always against.Ā  Was driving force behind renewing the superintendant's contract even though administrators, staff and parents are unhappy with his performance.Ā 

* Rosemary Marks, teacher, talks down to people like they are her students.Ā  Try and figure this one out!!!!

*Gloria ............, an unknown, recruited by the Campbell twins to fill their ticket along with Mr. Chicchino.Ā  You're in trouble KBOE!

O man can someone on this site just dare me to reply to this post. Talk about opening up a can of worms. Should i or shouldn't i.

Guest To Tell The Truth
O man can someone on this site just dareĀ  me to reply to this post. Talk about opening up a can of worms. Should i or shouldn't i.

Please do, open that can of worms and tell us what you know. Also let us know who you are supporting this year for the Kearny Board of Education Elections. It really is a hard call this year and any input you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Guest Guest
Please do, open that can of worms and tell us what you know. Also let us know who you are supporting this year for the Kearny Board of Education Elections. It really is a hard call this year and any input you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Well, what happened to Jr. and his can of worms? <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shakinmyhead
Well, what happened to Jr. and his can of worms? :lol:

There's two different discussions going on in this board. As I said in the other one, Bert has a vendetta. What else can it be? Come on! Do you really think he cares about the children or the taxpayers? If he cared he wouldn't have sat in Mooney's office on a chair for days and taken all of our money as a settlement.

Number 2, there's gonna be millions of dollars (many millions) floating around the next few years, ya think Billie Boy isn't aware of that?

Now that Mary has stepped down, all of a sudden she's called a coward? After 21 years and all of the crap she's taken from this site, I admire the woman. She's not a coward, she's saying, fuku! After all this is volunteer postion which takes many hours day after day, year after year. You go, Mary! Walk away, and now you can ask all the questions.

It's very, very quiet in here!

Archived