tenants meeting k/c/harrison gardens

Guest guest

Guest guest

OH MY GOD HOW HARD IS THAT TO KEEP THESE HALLS CLEAN.YOU ALL SHOULD TURN A THESE HALLLWAYS ARE NOT THAT BIG.OH I FORGET SOME OF YOU ARE TO GOOD TO CLEAN THESE HALLWAYS.WELL SO IS EVERYONE ELSE IF YOU ALL TOOK A TURN THESE HALLWAYS WOULD NOT BE THEY WAY THEY ARE.WHO CARES IF YOU WORK FOR THE TOWN OR NOT THAT IS NOT AN EXEMPTION.IF YOU ARE TIRED OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT CLEAN THEM OR SHUT UP.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
GO COMPLAIN TO THE OFFICE AND MAKE SURE SOMETHING IS DONE NOTHING IS SUPOSE TO BE IN THE HALLWAYS,LIKE,BIKES CARRIAGES OR ANYTHING ELSE AND MAKE SURE YOU SAY WHO IS DIRTING IN THE HALLWAYS $25.00MORE PER MONTH ON THERE RENT.CLEAN UP OR PAY UP.

Done that many times, but the offending tenants ignore the letter from the office to clean the hall and the maintinance man doesn't come to inspect and see that they complied.

NOTE: These are 'healthy, non-disabled, non-senior tenants.

Guest Guest
I grew up in the Gardens (many years ago). Nothing was stored in the hallways and all the residents cleaned the hallways with soap and water  once a week. We all took pride in keeping them spotless. Obviously there's a different class of people living there now.

Years and years ago I remember the elderly cleaning the halls on their knees with bleach!! What happened to the quality of people there? Does anyone care that there are some wicked smells coming from the halls and apartments?

:blink:

Guest Guest
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THE WHINING COMING FROM THE HARRISON GARDENS. EVERY TENANT HAS ALOT OF BALLS WHEN THEY CAN B**ch ON A WEBSITE THAT GIVES THEM A CHNCE TO HIDE. NO ONE DOWN THERE EVER TAKES A STAND AGAINST THE POWER IN THE TOWN BECAUSE OF FEAR OF GETTING KICKED OUT. IF YOU CAN'T STAND UP FOR YOUR SELF LIVE AND IN PERSON THEN STOP WHINING. THERE'S MORE TO THIS TOWN THAN THE HARRISON GARDENS BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT BY LOOKING AT THIS SITE. GRAB A BROOM AND SWEEP THE FRIGGIN HALLS.

You heard them, GET TO CLEANING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Done that many times, but the offending tenants ignore the letter from the office to clean the hall and the maintinance man doesn't  come to inspect  and see that  they complied.

NOTE:  These are 'healthy, non-disabled, non-senior tenants.

:blink: Here could be a solution, make a sign in sheet. Keep it in the office or in your halls and once a week whoevers turn it is must sign in and if they do not fine them $10.00 every time that they miss. Then you will know who the lazy asses are. Or let the president of the TA take the list and make sure everyone chips in. I do not live there, but you have to think of the children and the elderly. I am sure they do not want to live in filth. :huh:

Guest Guest
Years and years ago I remember the elderly cleaning the halls on their knees with bleach!!  What happened to the quality of people there?  Does anyone care that there are some wicked smells coming from the halls and apartments?

:blink:

the reason no one cleans the hallways is everyone claims to be on disability and can't do anything.

Guest guest
the reason no one cleans the hallways is everyone claims to be on disability and can't do anything.

If this is the case; then the management should hire a few school kids to do the hall of each non-compling tenant, once a month for fiteen minutes per floor and charge each tenant $5 for the fifteen minutes of work. 4 floor per hr. will pay a school kid $20 (15 mins. per fl @ $5 ea.) or a slower working kid $15 per hr. for 3 fls.

Even the seniors will be able to afford this; and the problem will be solved....

Guest guest
If this is the case; then the management should hire a few school kids to do the hall of each non-compling tenant, once a month for fiteen minutes per floor and charge each tenant $5 for the fifteen minutes of work.  4 floor per hr. will pay a school kid $20 (15 mins. per fl @ $5 ea.) or a slower working kid $15 per hr. for 3 fls.

Even the seniors will be able to afford this; and the problem will be solved....

Best "WORKABLE" idea I've heard so far on how to fix the problem

If any of the commissioners or the manager M Rodgers, reads or is informed of this idea; GIVE IT A TRY!!! At least until you or someone else comes up with a better workable plan.

Guest Guest

Is there any way to find out for sure if they are really disabled? Why must people take advantage of other people? It is so sickening!

:ph34r:

Guest Sanford
GO COMPLAIN TO THE OFFICE AND MAKE SURE SOMETHING IS DONE NOTHING IS SUPOSE TO BE IN THE HALLWAYS,LIKE,BIKES CARRIAGES OR ANYTHING ELSE AND MAKE SURE YOU SAY WHO IS DIRTING IN THE HALLWAYS $25.00MORE PER MONTH ON THERE RENT.CLEAN UP OR PAY UP.

Well go to building 2 in the KC it is like sanford and son outside some doors, there is a carraige on just about every floor. Hope there is never a fire someone will get hurt that is if they can get out their door and past the crap

Guest guest

BUILDING #2 in the K/C IS THE FILTHEST HALLWAY IN THE BUILDINGS WHY IS THAT BUILDING GOT THE LETTER ABOUT LETTER ABOUT CLEANING THE HALLWAYS AND STILL NOTHING IS BEING DOING.THEY HAVE THE KIDS HANGING OUT IN THE THESE HALLWAYS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND AS FAR AS HAVING ANYTHING IN THE HALLWAYS THEY ASHOULD GO AROUND AND SEE WHAT IS THESE HALLS AND MAKE THESE TENANTS CLEANS THESE HALLS AND KEEP THESE KIDS FROM HANGING OUT IN THESE HALLS AND DESTROYING PROPERTY.

Guest Guest
Is there any way to find out for sure if they are really disabled?  Why must people take advantage of other people?  It is so sickening! 

:ph34r:

Go to the Dr.'s with them..... see medical reports....look in medicine cabinets.....

THEN think about the disabled that still clean the hall with only one other tenant in the hall (elderly) then get after the other FILTHY DIRTY PIGS that don"t care....

Guest guest
BUILDING #2 in the K/C IS THE FILTHEST HALLWAY IN THE BUILDINGS WHY IS THAT BUILDING GOT THE LETTER ABOUT LETTER ABOUT CLEANING THE  HALLWAYS AND STILL NOTHING IS BEING DOING.THEY HAVE THE KIDS HANGING OUT IN THE THESE HALLWAYS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND AS FAR AS HAVING ANYTHING IN THE HALLWAYS THEY ASHOULD GO AROUND AND SEE WHAT IS THESE HALLS AND MAKE THESE TENANTS CLEANS THESE HALLS AND KEEP THESE KIDS FROM HANGING OUT IN THESE HALLS AND DESTROYING PROPERTY.

It is more of a parent issue on the kids in the hall they should be told they are not allowed to hang out in the hall, when the halls were first done they were very nice it is a shame what they look like now.

Guest Guest
Go to the Dr.'s with them..... see medical reports....look in medicine cabinets.....

THEN think about the disabled that still clean the hall with only one other tenant in the hall (elderly) then get after the other FILTHY  DIRTY PIGS  that don"t care....

I agree with getting the other filthy dirty pigs, all I am saying is that it is a damn shame that the disabled or elderly are cleaning up after the dirt bags. Is there anything that some one could do? Be more strict with the rules, take some kind of action. These people had a hard enough life as it is, let them enjoy the rest of their lives happy, instead of worring about cleaning the halls. I am with you, go after " THE FILTHY DIRTY PIGS"!!!!

Guest guest
BUILDING #2 in the K/C IS THE FILTHEST HALLWAY IN THE BUILDINGS WHY IS THAT BUILDING GOT THE LETTER ABOUT LETTER ABOUT CLEANING THE  HALLWAYS AND STILL NOTHING IS BEING DOING.THEY HAVE THE KIDS HANGING OUT IN THE THESE HALLWAYS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND AS FAR AS HAVING ANYTHING IN THE HALLWAYS THEY ASHOULD GO AROUND AND SEE WHAT IS THESE HALLS AND MAKE THESE TENANTS CLEANS THESE HALLS AND KEEP THESE KIDS FROM HANGING OUT IN THESE HALLS AND DESTROYING PROPERTY.

I agree. Someone suggested that WHEN the mantainance man comes around with the EXTERMINATOR EVERY MONTH; HE COULD HAVE A CLIP- BOARD and WRITE DOWN WHICH TENANT'S HALLWAY IS WASHED and LOOKS CLEAN and WHICH TENANT'S HALLWAY IS NOT WASHED. Then Mr RODGERS COULD "take care of the problem" with the offending tenants or institute a 'cleaning program; perhaps as one writer suggested: schoolkids cleaning each floor for 15-20 minutes for $5 once a month. Even the seniors will probably be able to afford it!!!

The rest of the people will be able to voluntarily keep doing their own.

Guest guest

THEN think about the disabled that still clean the hall with only one other tenant in the hall (elderly) then get after the other FILTHY  DIRTY PIGS  that don"t care....

TRUE.. GOOD IDEA :):lol:

I HOPE THAT IF MIKE RODGERS DOESN'T READ THIS SITE; THAT ONE OF HIS WORKERS DOES, AND INFORMS HIM OF THIS PROBLEM THAT HE APPEARS TO HAVE MISSED.

a couple of the senior tenants have brought the problem to the attention of the office when they went to pay their rent, but nothing has been done so far. They don't want to be the 'only' ones in the building washing the halls; especially when it is difficult for them with arthritis over age 60.

Guest guest
I agree with getting the other filthy dirty pigs, all I am saying is that it is a damn shame that the disabled or elderly are cleaning up after the dirt bags.  Is there anything that some one could do?  Be more strict with the rules, take some kind of action.  These people had a hard enough life as it is, let them enjoy the rest of their lives happy, instead of worring about cleaning the halls.  I am with you, go after " THE FILTHY DIRTY PIGS"!!!!

It is hard for some seniors to come out again at night to attend a tenant meeting. Can't the Tenant Ass. set up a WEB SITE for tenants, (mainly the elderly or full-time working people) to "POLITELY" MAKE COMMENTS or REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE?

I've seen many comments on this site concerning the dirty hallways in some buildings. I'm sure that 'somebody' in management or in the Tenants' Ass. has read this site or will be told about the problem so it can be successfully dwelt with soon and the problem cleared up; resulting in a nicer appearnce inside the Gardens.

I know, 'most' of the seniors would be deeply 'appreciative' of any help, the Tenant Ass. leaders, mantaniance or Mr. Rodgers can give in this problem, to give the inside of the building a cleaner. fresher smelling, healthier appearance.

Guest guest
It is hard for some seniors to come out again at  night to attend a tenant meeting.  Can't the Tenant Ass. set up a WEB SITE for tenants, (mainly the elderly or full-time working  people) to "POLITELY" MAKE COMMENTS or REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE?

I've seen many comments on this site concerning the dirty hallways in some buildings.  I'm sure that 'somebody' in management or in the Tenants' Ass. has read this site or will be told about the problem so it can be successfully dwelt with soon and the problem cleared up; resulting  in a nicer appearnce inside the Gardens.

I know, 'most' of the seniors would be deeply 'appreciative' of any help, the Tenant Ass. leaders, mantaniance or Mr. Rodgers can give in this problem, to give the inside of the building a cleaner. fresher smelling, healthier appearance.

The seniors should not even have to clean the hallway. How often are they even in it. I lived in a hallway apartment and it was disgusting. Out of the six there were four who cleaned it. The two that didn't were healthy, young, with no excuse.

There should be a schedule held by the maintenance men, they should pick a day of the week and they should check if the person scheduled washed it. If not they should be left a written warning that if it is not cleaned the following day they will be charged the $25 fee and then let that fee pay for someone to clean it. Even if the two apartments on each landing took turns with their portion, they would have to do it every other week, you know who's turn it is, and there is less to do but you have to do it more often. This is not a difficult problem, I don't understand why these people like to live in filth. They have no respect for themselves never mind others or senior citizens. It is a shame what the next generation is turning into, no job, no cleaning, no watching their own kids. My lord, don't they have parents or anyone to lead them in the right direction. Aren't they embarassed when people visit? I wish that I spoke up when I was there but I just washed it when I couldn't take the smell or sticky feet anymore.

Guest Guest_resident_*

IF YOU EVER GO TO THE TENANTS MEETING THERE IS A COMPLAINT FORM FILL IN IT AND SEND IT BACK TO THE OFFICE.OR SEND A LETTER TO OFFIICE BY CERTIFIED MAIL ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THESE HALLWAYS OUR HALLWAY IS CLEAN BUT THEN AGAIN ONLY 3 TENANTS CLEAN THIS HALLWAY TO.I WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ANY ELDERLY TENANT WHO NEEDS HELP.THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO HELP ONE ANOTHER.BUT THEN AGAIN NOT ALL THESE TENANTS FEEL THIS WAY.WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET OLD .AND WE WILL ALL SOMEONE TO HELP US.SO HELP ONE ANOTHER IF YOIU CAN.

Guest Guest
IF YOU EVER GO TO THE TENANTS MEETING THERE IS A COMPLAINT FORM FILL IN IT AND SEND IT BACK TO THE OFFICE.OR SEND A LETTER TO OFFIICE BY CERTIFIED MAIL ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THESE HALLWAYS OUR HALLWAY IS CLEAN BUT THEN AGAIN ONLY 3 TENANTS CLEAN THIS HALLWAY TO.I WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ANY ELDERLY TENANT WHO NEEDS HELP.THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO HELP ONE ANOTHER.BUT THEN AGAIN NOT ALL THESE TENANTS FEEL THIS WAY.WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET OLD .AND WE WILL ALL  SOMEONE TO HELP US.SO HELP ONE ANOTHER IF YOIU CAN.

if your so willing y didnt u put your name or number on here for the people that need help to get in touch with u ?

Guest Guest
It is hard for some seniors to come out again at  night to attend a tenant meeting.  Can't the Tenant Ass. set up a WEB SITE for tenants, (mainly the elderly or full-time working  people) to "POLITELY" MAKE COMMENTS or REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE?

I've seen many comments on this site concerning the dirty hallways in some buildings.  I'm sure that 'somebody' in management or in the Tenants' Ass. has read this site or will be told about the problem so it can be successfully dwelt with soon and the problem cleared up; resulting  in a nicer appearnce inside the Gardens.

Tntsasofharrhous@aol.com Its not an offical website, but its the best we can do for now. You can submit your comments/questions to this site, BUT unless you sign your name and apt# you WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE!! This is to insure that you are indeed a Gardens or KC resident. Your responses will be given at the following meeting. Please make every effort to attend!! Meetings are the third Monday of each month at 7p.m.

Thank-you!

Guest Guest_resident_*

I AM THERE TO HELP ANY ELDERLY TENANT WHO NEEDS HELP IN CLEANING THERE HALLWAYS ARE FAR AS FAR AS ME HELPING JUST ANYONE THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. I WILL NOT POST MY NAME OR NUMBER ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE. IF THE ELDERLY TENANTS NEED HELP THEY CAN ASK ON THIS WEBSITE.THE ONES THAT SHOULD BE CLEANING THESE HALLS ARE EVERYONE THAT IS NOT DISABLED. WILLING TO HELP THOSE IN NEED!

Guest 2smart4u
I  AM THERE TO HELP ANY ELDERLY TENANT WHO NEEDS HELP IN CLEANING THERE HALLWAYS ARE FAR AS  FAR AS ME HELPING JUST ANYONE THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. I WILL NOT POST MY NAME OR NUMBER ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE.  IF THE ELDERLY TENANTS NEED HELP THEY CAN ASK ON THIS WEBSITE.THE ONES THAT SHOULD BE CLEANING THESE HALLS ARE EVERYONE THAT IS NOT DISABLED. WILLING TO HELP THOSE IN NEED!

If all the time you people have spent on your computers complaining about dirty hallways was spend cleaning your hallways, you would have clean hallways and you would have nothing to complain about.

Guest Guest_resident_*

FOR YOUR INFORMATION OUR HALLWAY IN CLEAN.IF YOU CAN READ I SAID THAT WOULD HELP ANY ELDERLY TENANT WHO NEEDS THE HELP .I REFUSE TO HELP ANYONE IF THEY ELDERLY I WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP THEM. EVERYONE DOES NOT CLEAN THERE HALLWAY BUT OURS IS CLEAN SO READ THE PREVIOUS POST.IF A TENANT IS NEED OF HELP JUST NOT ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

the bldg I'm in has cig butts,beer cans and spit all over from one tenant. I have told her about it and she denies it's from her & her son and grandkids. You know who I'm talking about.

Archived