tenants meeting k/c/harrison gardens

Guest guest

Guest guest
If all the time you people have spent on your computers complaining about dirty hallways was spend cleaning your hallways, you would have clean hallways and you would have nothing to complain about.

BEEN THERE; DONE THAT......

TIRED OF BEING THE ONLY DOPE CLEANING THE HALL WHILE ALL OF THE HEALTHY, NON-DIABLED, NON-SENIORS IN MY BUILDING ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!

IS THE MANAGEMENT GETTING AFTER THEM TO DO THEIR FAIR-SHARE ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LEASE????

OR DOESN'T THE LEASE COUNT???

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GUEST
the bldg I'm in has cig butts,beer cans and spit all over from one tenant. I have told her about it and she denies it's from her & her son and grandkids. You know who I'm talking about.

Why did Mr. Rodgers bother to have us sign a lease, if he is not going to "enforce" it?

Someone suggested that the mantainance man 'CHECK THE HALLS EACH MONTH WHEN HE ACCOMPANIES THE 'EXTERMINATOR' APT. to APT. THEN the MANAGEMENT CAN GO AFTER the TENANTS THAT ARE "NOT ABIDING" BY the "LEGAL" LEASE THAT THEY 'SIGNED'; and 'ENFORCE' the lease by having them "WASH THEIR PART OF THE HALL IF THEY WISH TO CONTINUE LIVING HERE"!!!

MR RODGERS: WHY IS THE PROBLEM NOT BEING FIXED SO WE CAN PUT THE MATTER TO REST AS "ALL CLEARED UP"????????????????????????????????????

ARE YOUR MEN "CHECKING THE HALLS 'EACH' MONTH and GOING AFTER THE CULPRITS???????

Guest guest
Tntsasofharrhous@aol.com  Its not an offical website, but its the best we can do for now.  You can submit your comments/questions to this site, BUT unless you sign your name and apt# you WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE!!  This is to insure that you are indeed a Gardens or KC resident.  Your responses will be given at the following meeting.  Please make every effort to attend!!  Meetings are the third Monday of each month at 7p.m.

Thank-you!

I tried Tntsasofharrhous@aol.com and the site did not open up.

Guest Guest
the guy who crashed the Mad-Vac is the only one you see driving it like a wild man. They definitly need a new driver.

Be careful what you say, that guy is the Tenants Associations presidents husband. and isn't it wonderful that he gets to clean the sidewalks on Sundays... rack up that overtime......

Guest GUEST
Be careful what you say, that guy is the Tenants Associations presidents husband.  and isn't it wonderful that he gets to clean the sidewalks on Sundays... rack up that overtime......

At least he is out working, you are sitting on your computer bashing him. If the sidewalks weren't clean you would be bitching about that too wouldn't you?

Guest Guest_resident_*

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE HE WORKS SUNDAY SO WHO CARES IF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT WATCHING WHAT EVERYONE IS ELSE IS DOING YOU WOULD FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.THESE STREETS ARE FILTHY BECAUSE OF THE FIFLTH THAT IS COMING INTO HARRISON AND DOES NOT THROW THERE GARBAGE IN THE CANS BUT THROWS IT EVERYWHERE ELSE.THE SLUMS ARE OVER THE BRIDGE IF YOU WANT TO GO OVER BE MY GUEST.STOP WATCHING WHAT HE OR ANYONE ELSE IS DOING.GIVE ME A BREAK AND GET A LIFE.WHY DO WE NEED CAMERAS WHEN WE HAVE YOU WATCHING WHO IS WATCHING YOU PEEK-A- BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEEK-A-BOO!!!

Guest Guest
Here's an Idea.

Can the Harrison Housing Authority hire a cleaning service?  Most condo's have a cleaning service that take care of the general halls.  At least the ones I lived in.

News flash its Low Income Housing not condo's. Mind your own business.

Guest Guest
Be careful what you say, that guy is the Tenants Associations presidents husband.  and isn't it wonderful that he gets to clean the sidewalks on Sundays... rack up that overtime......

By the way, its not overtime on sundays for him you must not really be paing that must attention to him & his days he works.

Guest Guest
Here's an Idea.

Can the Harrison Housing Authority hire a cleaning service?  Most condo's have a cleaning service that take care of the general halls.  At least the ones I lived in.

Guest guest

Just because it's Low Housing,; does that mean that EVERYONE ELSE WHO WASHES 'THEIR SECTION' OF THE HALLWAY 'HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE DIRTY PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO WASH THEIR SECTION OF THE HALL AND WON'T OBEY THE LEASE'???

YOU HAVEN'T STATED 'WHAT' IS BEING DONE TO 'SOLVE' THE PROBLEM BY MANAGEMENT SO THE LEASE -OBEYING, CLEAN TENANTS DON'T 'SUFFER'HAVING TO 'SHARE' A BUIDING WITH A 'DIRTY' TENANT WHO LIVES BENEATH HIM WITH AN EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY, DIRTY HALLWAY THAT WAS 'NEVER WASHED' IN OVER THREE YEARS???

Guest GUEST

Does that mean the the Housing Authority is going to make the 'clean' tenants who wash their section of the hall, have to 'put up with' the dirty tenants in their building and do nothing about the dirty tenant who is breaking the rules?

Do they let the dirty tenant get away with it while only the clean tenant washes his required hall area?

Guest guest
Does that mean the the Housing Authority is going to make the 'clean' tenants who wash their section of the hall, have to 'put up with' the dirty tenants in their building  and do nothing about the dirty tenant who is breaking the rules? 

Do they let the dirty tenant get away with it while only the clean tenant washes his required hall area?

That is pretty much what happens

Guest Guest
S L O W D O W N sweeper that's all I have to say. Because there won't be a third chance.

You must be jealous or you won't be paying so much attenttion. Can't you people find something else to talk about other then him and his wife. What do you have against them?

Guest guest
That is pretty much what happens

The Tenant Ass. sounded like they intend to 'fix' up problems such as this.

I hope that the tenant president is able to 'straighten' this problem out in some sort of way with the management, since the majority of the clean tenants affected by this in their hallways are SENIORS and they deserve a nice, clean hallway in their old-age.

I hope the tenant ass. president will be 'successful' in arranging with the management to ''PERIODICALLY 'INSPECT' THE SENIOR's HALLWAYS and CREATE A PLAN on 'HOW TO KEEP the HALLWAYS CLEAN IN THE AREAS WHERE the SENIORS LIVE."

Many Seniors are too old, sick, feeble, and find it "too stressful 'mentally" and "physically' to 'pursue' the matter at the office or at a tenant meeting. Often, they are only able to make a comment to a neighbor or homemaker, about the 'problem' and 'hope' that the word reaches the Top Brass or that the maintainance "SEES" the dirt in the halls when they pass through putting 'office Notices' Under the Doors " or 'When the Maintainance man accompanies the Exterminator each month".

Guest Guest

No I'm not jealous of a fast moving sweeperasshole. I just don't think he should be riding so fast. He should be told. C'mon RC do some talking. before someone gets hurt.

Guest Guest
You must be jealous or you won't be paying so much attenttion. Can't you people find something else to talk about other then him and his wife. What do you have against them?

Believe me, I am not jealous of these people.... I don't have to live in the Gardens, nor do I have to kiss anyones ass for a town job. I live in my own house, and work for a company I chose... No one tells me who to vote for, or what I can and cannot do. These people are just another example of people living off the system, and not standing on their own 2 feet. Two people working for the town and "what's the maximum rent in the Gardens, $600 per month", come on give me a break... I believe these people are prime examples of people taking advantage of the system. Just for an example: if this married couple who are only paying $600 per month and have a five room apt., this enables them to save their money and buy a summer home. What is wrong with this picture? but then again, look at all the ones who have done it already. Get these people out of the Gardens, and give their apts. to the seniors who live on a fixed income, or low income people who aren't as lucky to have town jobs, and make less than $10.00 per hour. You people make me laugh, always trying to get over, but then again that's what you must have been taught my your parents. Get a life and learn what it's like to make an honest living, and raise your kids to appreciate the finer things in life.

Guest guest
Believe me, I am not jealous of these people.... I don't have to live in the Gardens, nor do I have to kiss anyones ass for a town job.  I live in my own house, and work for a company I chose...  No one tells me who to vote for, or what I can and cannot do.  These people are just another example of people living off the system, and not standing on their own 2 feet.  Two people working for the town and "what's the maximum rent in the Gardens, $600 per month", come on give me a break... I believe these people are prime examples of people taking advantage of the system.  Just for an example:  if this married couple who are only paying $600 per month and have a five room apt., this enables them to save their money and buy a summer home. What is wrong with this picture?  but then again, look at all the ones who have done it already.  Get these people out of the Gardens, and give their apts. to the seniors who live on a fixed income, or low income people who aren't as lucky to have town jobs, and make less than $10.00 per hour.  You people make me laugh, always trying to get over, but then again that's what you must have been taught my your parents.  Get a life and learn what it's like to make an honest living, and raise your kids to appreciate the finer things in life.

And why are you posting on here if your life is so perfect? Go find a closet in your house and sit it in it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

i heard the gardens nominated not a president but a princess and as for her sitting on her royal throne you go girl i think you guys do a good job along with your royal court u go ladies

Guest A Tenant

Thank god you got rid of that sergant of arms, now I will come to meetings. He was very rude to me at the last meeting I was at a couple of months ago.

Guest guest

So what rack it up baby rack it up you do a good job

Archived