board of ed strikes again

Guest Guest

Guest ONE ANGRY PARENT

check the front page of the observer. you know this person has to be connected. whats the connection?

I honestly could NOT beleive what I read......they called it a mistake....they only mistake is that they ALLOWED him to go back to work..........and guess what we get to pay for his so called rehab.....they should be ashamed

Guest wise a**
check the front page of the observer. you know this person has to be connected. whats the connection?

Yeah, I heard from a guy on the corner who heard it from a kid down the street that the perpetrator once lived next door to a friend of the alleged father of a set of twins who worked with the daughter of a cousin by marriage to a Cifelli.

He is the son of Gaultins main clerk and he will not loose his job. You can take that to the bank. That's because she could really cause trouble. She knows where the bodies are burried, so to speak!

Yeah, I heard from a guy on the corner who heard it from a kid down the street that the perpetrator once lived next door to a friend of the alleged father of a set of twins who worked with the daughter of a cousin by marriage to a Cifelli.

Yeah, no one is connected in this BOE! Nice try ass! :D

He is the son of Gaultins main clerk and he will not loose his job. You can take that to the bank. That's because she could really cause trouble. She knows where the bodies are burried, so to speak!

I guess Les really has some juice. First he's looking to get the BOE to pad his pension by five years so he is eligible to get paid for unused sick time at what; $2, $3, $400 a day. And now this. Oh, but he's just a great employee looking to cash in like everyone else. Open your wallets Kearny.

Guest Guest

Is that supposed to be funny? Personally I think the Observer's "reporting" of this incident is disgusting. This is front page news? Exactly who is this newspaper pandering to? There's something here that doesn't smell right.

Very nice photo in the Observer.

Guest Guest
Is that supposed to be funny?  Personally I think the Observer's "reporting" of this incident is disgusting.  This is front page news?  Exactly who is this newspaper pandering to?  There's something here that doesn't smell right.

What a strange person you must be. You don't think that a person possibly using drugs and working in the schools is important?

Guest Guest
Is that supposed to be funny?  Personally I think the Observer's "reporting" of this incident is disgusting.  This is front page news?  Exactly who is this newspaper pandering to?  There's something here that doesn't smell right.

No not funny, sad. And even if this clown is guilty he'll get to keep his job because he's connected.

Archived