Best Athletes in Harrsion

Guest morgan

How about Jim Doran back in 1978? He got a swimming scholarship to attend St. Peter's College in Jersey City but turned it down to enter the seminary at Seton Hall.

This is no joke. It's true.

Whatever happened to that little skinny runt?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Jim Doran back in 1978? He got a swimming scholarship to attend St. Peter's College in Jersey City but turned it down to enter the seminary at Seton Hall.

This is no joke. It's true.

Whatever happened to that little skinny runt?

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum.

Alot of You forgot that alot of Harrison High Best atheletes were from East Newark. Soccer Caan Bradley,Peter Bradley Bunny Cooper,Dave Calaghan,Larry Osborne.Football 1980's Bobby French,Charley Lazar,Tony mascellino,Mickey Rowe,Miguel Gonzalez,Ray Sudol,Tommy Corblies,Danny Choffo.There are a few Iam sure I forgot

You did forget two names from East Newark Joe Choffo who played great football and Eddie Negron a great running back for Harrison football.

You did forget two names from East Newark Joe Choffo who played great football and Eddie Negron a great running back for Harrison football.
How about John Ottie Osterkorn? Swimming and Football. Had the size and lived in Tops Diner. Also an important coach on the State Champion Team.

Guest BlueTide Football
Alot of You forgot that alot of Harrison High Best atheletes were from East Newark. Soccer Caan Bradley,Peter Bradley Bunny Cooper,Dave Calaghan,Larry Osborne.Football 1980's Bobby French,Charley Lazar,Tony mascellino,Mickey Rowe,Miguel Gonzalez,Ray Sudol,Tommy Corblies,Danny Choffo.There are a few Iam sure I forgot

Ray Sudol played in '64 & '65 with me and was selected to play on the Hudson County All-Star team.

Lucas is the best athlete in the history of Harrison. Rutgers and NFL (Patriots/Jets/Dolphins/Ravens) quarterback. Probably could have played in the NBA or MLB. Now doubt about it. End of story.

LUCAS WAS PRETTY GOOD BUT KEVIN GILMORE WAS MUCH BETTER AND MORE GIFTED ATHLETE , HE COULD RUN MUCH FASTER THAN LUCAS WAS MORE POWERFUL, STRONGER AND NEVER FORGOT WERE HE CAME FROM HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A SURE THING IN THE NFL

Guest Another Blue Tider
Sorry guest, BlueTideFootball is right, I was on the team with him.

Alright, I'll settle this. I went to school with Ray Sudol, we were on the football team together, I graduated in '61.

Guest Guest
Alright, I'll settle this. I went to school with Ray Sudol, we were on the football team together, I graduated in '61.

Yes Unless there are 2 Ray Sudols He lived on middelsex st I used to walk to school with him I graduted in 60 and he in 61

Guest Guest
How about Rudney Antunes, Dan Hicks, Jose Camano and Mike Gregory

Keven Hoey won all state honors in four different sports. These guys may be good athletes, but not in his class.

• 2 years later...
Guest Kristina Kusz

Go watch the movie about Kevin Gilmore and his college team being killed in a plane crash. What about Eddie Raimo in basketball? Dave D'errico in soccer? Give credit where credit is due. You sound jealous. Guess you did not make any teams in Harrison.

• 7 months later...
Guest JERRY NICHIRCO

If you paid any attention to what was written, you would see the writer said When Jerry Nichirco graduated from HHS, he was the schools alltime leading scorer in History in BAsketball!! And yes, he was a 3 time All State Soccer player. Open your eyes imbecile!

I WAS THE ALL TIME LEADING SCORER IN H.H.S. BASKETBALL, UNTIL RAY LUCAS BROKE THAT RECORD. TO THIS DAY I'M STILL 2ND TO RAYMOND... NOT TO SHABBY....

• 2 months later...