Sign in to follow this  
KOTW

Record High

Dear Members & Guests:

Last night KOTW reached a record high of 43 users on at the same time. I am not sure why there was such a peak but I'm glad that the word is spreading about the message board.

It has been a pleasure to monitor the board and continue to try to improve it's content. Many of you have probably noticed the addition of advertisements to the site. If you like the site and want to continue to see improvements, I ask simply that you click on the advertisers and if so inclined make a purchase. The site now contains advertisments for major stores and brands including Circuit City, J&R Music World, Delia's, Carabella, Sports Authority, Adidas, Expedia, Travelocity, Western Union, K-Mart, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Cars.com, Bombay, Yankee Candle, Sharper Image, AmeriQuest Mortgage Services, Dell Computers, Priceline, Target, Franklin Mint, Mikasa, HoneyBaked Ham, Modell's, Vitamin Shoppe, Reebok and many others

Most of the stores provide free shipping and handling so if you were going to the mall to make a purchase you can order on line and save the sales tax. Your purchase will help KOTW continue to expand its content.

I want to thank everyone for your opinions and comments.

KOTW

Guest Guest
Dear Members & Guests:

Last night KOTW reached a record high of 43 users on at the same time. I am not sure why there was such a peak but I'm glad that the word is spreading about the message board.

It has been a pleasure to monitor the board and continue to try to improve it's content. Many of you have probably noticed the addition of advertisements to the site. If you like the site and want to continue to see improvements, I ask simply that you click on the advertisers and if so inclined make a purchase. The site now contains advertisments for major stores and brands including Circuit City, J&R Music World, Delia's, Carabella, Sports Authority, Adidas, Expedia, Travelocity, Western Union, K-Mart, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Cars.com, Bombay, Yankee Candle, Sharper Image, AmeriQuest Mortgage Services, Dell Computers, Priceline, Target, Franklin Mint, Mikasa, HoneyBaked Ham, Modell's, Vitamin Shoppe, Reebok and many others

Most of the stores provide free shipping and handling so if you were going to the mall to make a purchase you can order on line and save the sales tax. Your purchase will help KOTW continue to expand its content.

KOTW

Any discounts for in town stores?

Guest guest_Guest
Dear Members & Guests:

KOTW

I've said it before and i'll say it again, you are quite the entrepreneur Cap't Crunch! :)