and waiting

Guest waiting

Guest waiting

If me or one of my family members has to sit and wait for THE ambulance to come back from a hospital in newark, like so many other people are doing, someone will have to pay! I DEMAND efficient ambulance care

If me or one of my family members has to sit and wait  for THE ambulance to come back from a hospital in newark, like so many other people are doing, someone will have to pay!  I DEMAND efficient ambulance care

Don't you feel secure that we no longer have a Hospital. This is sad, because someone is going to die as a result of this due to traval time. And no one seems to care. The factor here is pure greed.

Don't hold your breath! The politicians obviously don't care about the people. I just hope some innocent child isn't the next victim of their callous irresponsibility.

Don't hold your breath! The politicians obviously don't care about the people. I just hope some innocent child isn't the next victim of their callous irresponsibility.

Precisely HOW does the Town Govt force a business to stay here when they want to leave???? Snatos and Crew have made a ot of mistakes, and screwed a lot of things up..but the blame for the Hospital falls on St Barnabas, NOT the Town.

Guest Kearny ambulance on the air?

My statement to you is ITS KEARNY IT ONLY TAKES 3 MINUTES TO GET FROM ONE SIDE OF TOWN TO THE OTHER WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO USE AVERAGES THAT ENCOMPASS RURAL BUMBLE PUCK IOWA! NOT TO MENTION THAT THE WAIT IS OVER 8 MINUTES: HERE WE GO: start the clock; Kearny ambulance on the air?....pause... Kearny ambulance on the air??? pause ...go for 93..are you available? negative, I said we were enroute to University.....Okay, received do you have another rig available??? Why, what do you got?....unresponsive male *&% Elm St. ......Negative we will make a quick turn around (OR) negative start a mutual aid rig...........Now add the time of calling 911 prior to the KPD getting and add the time of KPD Calling harrison or north arlington and them dispatching and responding and getting on the scene I would have to say about 12 minutes! The point is the town should not depend on just one ambulance!! Provide the proper service! The town should help the Kearny Emergency Medical Service....Let it be known that the Mayor and BA are not helping or supporting them. The mayor was even in the papers a while back saying, and I am paraphrasing, he doesnt think they could handle the job! SO EITHER HELP THEM HANDLE IT (SECOND AMBULANCE) OR PROVIDE A SERVICE THAT CAN HANDLE IT

MMy question to you is      How long were people waiting. Less than 8 min which is the nationaly recognised industry maximum

its obvious the mayor wants the squad to fail. darco can then bring back emtac and no one will care that we are helping st barnbas after they raped this town. now shut up and let santos and darco work their plan.

Archived