HPD

Guest U

The FOP even got one of its members full vacation and sick time paid out after the contractual giveaway so you see they can make their own deals like the Chief made.  Lets hear it for those 25 year patrolman created by the PBA.  Maybe you can have a corner named after you for 25 years of stagnation and humiliation like another patrolman.

74189[/snapback]

A RESPONSE TO THE BELOW QUOTE:

"Lets hear it for those 25 year patrolman created by the PBA. Maybe you can have a corner named after you for 25 years of stagnation and humiliation like another patrolman."

What kind of a--hole statement is that! That was done as one day recognition for a guy that did that post for over 15 years. Obviously the FOP guy that wrote this doesn't have to worry about standing on any corner unless they're getting overtime to do it. The guy your are referring to just came to work and did his job, and enjoyed doing it. He deserved that recognition. So grow up a--wipe, and leave innocent people out of this. Go after the people that created the problems.

Well if a certain few officers didn't abuse their sick time, they would have had enough in the bank in the unfortunate event of a prolonged illness or injury.  Yes, it may have helped a few cops legitimately, but a good number of cops that came to work everyday (both supervisors & officers) and didn't call out sick lost a great deal, and got nothing to show for it.  But thanks to the PBA, we can all call out sick during our last year of duty. 

Like somebody said in a recent article "I didn't make the rules" :)

74958[/snapback]

lost a great deal???? I can call out sick 364 days a year hahaha

wait till I get a crappy contract...then u will see the sick time soarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wait till I get a crappy contract...then u will see the sick time soarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

75084[/snapback]

Some of us lost monitarily, we shoulda' abused the sick time like you did.

The malconcents always seem to land on their feet. Wait, I forgot ---- they rehabilitated themselves. Last year was p-touches for x-mas, lets see what the chosen ones get this year from chiefy claus.

75084[/snapback]

Will it "soar" like the morale of the police department???

Thank goodness there are no captains at the dpw.  Imagine how many we could end up with?

76224[/snapback]

There is only one big captain the mobster wannabe is their captain, and he is also the mayors captain, because the mayor owes him big time, so does his brother, his nephew, shall I go on?

There is only one big captain the mobster wannabe is their captain, and he is also the mayors captain, because the mayor owes him big time, so does his brother, his nephew, shall I go on?

76329[/snapback]

yes please do

A RESPONSE TO THE BELOW QUOTE:

"Lets hear it for those 25 year patrolman created by the PBA.  Maybe you can have a corner named after you for 25 years of stagnation and humiliation like another patrolman."

What kind of a--hole statement is that!  That was done as one day recognition for a guy that did that post for over 15 years.  Obviously the FOP guy that wrote this doesn't have to worry about standing on any corner unless they're getting overtime to do it.  The guy your are referring to just came to work and did his job, and enjoyed doing it.  He deserved that recognition.  So grow up a--wipe, and leave innocent people out of this.  Go after the people that created the problems.

75064[/snapback]

go ahead ***** you tell them. lord knows you haven't made any stupid remarks on here before?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

i've never in my life-seen so many dis-contents as the harrison police have -you all could be making a million dollars a year and you would still be cry babies and this is not said out of malice --just go back to all those silly post you all complain about and see what i'm talking about. you all write on this post like the presidents listening -for christ sake if you have a problem talk it out -not sit in the dark and print out hateful things to each other- the towns suppose to look up to you thats why your called harrisons FINEST-please stop the nonsense and start writing positive infomation-sorry if i offenent anyone it was not my intention p.s the towns children read these posts

i've never in my life-seen so many dis-contents as the harrison police have -you all could be making a million dollars a year and you would still be cry  babies and this is not said out of malice --just go back to all those silly post you all complain about and see what i'm talking about. you all write on this post like the presidents listening -for christ sake if you have a problem talk it out -not sit in the dark  and print out hateful  things to each other-  the towns suppose to look up to you thats why your called harrisons FINEST-please stop the nonsense and start writing positive infomation-sorry if i offenent anyone it was not my intention  p.s the towns children read these posts

76796[/snapback]

More than likely the Majority of posters claiming to be HPD arent..they're just Jerkoffs trying to stir the pot and make HPD look Bad. Are thee a Few Real HPSD who post here?? Certainly, you will always have a few malcontents who try and make the entire organization look bad just because THEY dont get what they want.

More than likely the Majority of posters claiming to be HPD arent..they're just Jerkoffs trying to stir the pot and make HPD look Bad.  Are thee a Few Real HPSD who post here?? Certainly, you will always have a few malcontents who try and make the entire organization look bad just because THEY dont get what they want.

76827[/snapback]

Hey I'm not a malcontent! :D

More than likely the Majority of posters claiming to be HPD arent..they're just Jerkoffs trying to stir the pot and make HPD look Bad.  Are thee a Few Real HPSD who post here?? Certainly, you will always have a few malcontents who try and make the entire organization look bad just because THEY dont get what they want.

76827[/snapback]

The HPD is the most efficiently run dept. in Harrison and is run much better then the KPD. It's being run in a prtofessional manner with civilians handling jobs that the police officers used to at a much higher cost.Just take a look at the headlines in Kearny where the Kearny Police Chief is screaming at the Mayor and Council for decreasing the number of Deputy Chiefs from 3 to 2. That doesn't happen in Harrison. Keep up the good job Chief and don't listen to the malcontents. B)

The HPD is the most efficiently run dept. in Harrison and is run much better then the KPD. It's being run in a prtofessional manner with civilians handling jobs that the police officers used to at a much higher cost.Just take  a look at the headlines in Kearny where the Kearny Police Chief is screaming at the Mayor and Council for decreasing the number of Deputy Chiefs from 3 to 2. That doesn't happen in Harrison. Keep up the good job Chief and don't listen to the malcontents. :ph34r:

77269[/snapback]

HPD The Chief is a clueless Joke!

i've never in my life-seen so many dis-contents as the harrison police have -you all could be making a million dollars a year and you would still be cry  babies and this is not said out of malice --just go back to all those silly post you all complain about and see what i'm talking about. you all write on this post like the presidents listening -for christ sake if you have a problem talk it out -not sit in the dark  and print out hateful  things to each other-  the towns suppose to look up to you thats why your called harrisons FINEST-please stop the nonsense and start writing positive infomation-sorry if i offenent anyone it was not my intention  p.s the towns children read these posts

76796[/snapback]

you know i really feel for you if your kids read these post for the mere reason they should be reading things relating their school age. however, what's written here does have merit for the mere reason there are plenty of cover ups taking place and for the mere fact that although some might be rumors others are not. it's factual and if not for the current adminstration and it's puppets attempts to seal their deals people who post wouldn't have to expose them for the crooks they are. but i guess you wouldn't understand or care too. perhaps your one of those selected or flavor of the month. the reality is this, this town is going down in flames quickly but the police dept, those who have sworn to protect and serve daily face the regime to save themselves from those low class scums who never have accomplished anything but to screw everyone and anyone in sight. my heart goes out to you really you paint a rosey picture that only exists with those pea brians who sell out their fellow man.it's not enough our lives are on a balance with crime. yes folks there is crime in harrison and plenty of it. but to have some inbred behind a keyboard disclaim the truth only to save his own ass is just SAD! the real joke is on the person who defends a dept that gets nothing but sh*t on for every member of the council. it's just really sad a handful of you finest forget why this career is so rewarding. it's not about the money or the kickbacks the comfortable working hours, the skirt chasing, the power to f*ck with someone below you. so go ahead and praise those idiots that haven't worked for their positions but screw man kind because in return everything that goes up mustCOME DOWN! SAY WHAT YOU MAY BUT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! SOME OF OUR GUYS ARE WORTH IT AND DO THEIR UNIFORM JUSTICE! AGAIN SOME!!! GOD WILLING THOSE WILL MAKE TOP ON THE LIST! GOOD LUCK MY BROTHERS!

HPD The Chief is a clueless Joke!

77425[/snapback]

He's not completely clueless he knows where the detective bureau is. :P Heck he practically lives in there. He doesn't associate with the rest of the department.

Guest Beat Writer

2007 will be remembered for the exposure in the Star Ledger

2008 will be remembered for when the facts in the article are confirmed by the arrests of the evil-doer's and the exposure of others for what they really are.

To everyone - have a happy and healthy new year.

you know i really feel for you if your kids read these post for the mere reason they should be reading things relating their school age. however, what's written here does have merit for the mere reason there are plenty of cover ups taking place and for the mere fact that although some might be rumors others are not. it's factual and if not for the current adminstration and it's puppets attempts to seal their deals people who post wouldn't have to expose them for the crooks they are. but i guess you wouldn't understand or care too. perhaps your one of those selected or flavor of the month. the reality is this, this town is going down in flames quickly but the police dept, those who have sworn to protect and serve daily face the regime to save themselves from those low class scums who never have accomplished anything but to screw everyone and anyone in sight. my heart goes out to you really you paint a rosey picture that only exists with those pea brians who sell out their fellow man.it's not enough our lives are on a balance with crime. yes folks there is crime in harrison and plenty of it. but to have some inbred behind a keyboard disclaim the truth only to save his own ass is just SAD! the real joke is on the person who defends a dept that gets nothing but sh*t on for every member of the council. it's just really sad a handful of you finest forget why this career is so rewarding. it's not about the money or the kickbacks the comfortable working hours, the skirt chasing, the power to f*ck with someone below you. so go ahead and praise those idiots that haven't worked for their positions but screw man kind because in return everything that goes up mustCOME DOWN! SAY WHAT YOU MAY BUT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! SOME OF OUR GUYS ARE WORTH IT AND DO THEIR UNIFORM JUSTICE! AGAIN SOME!!! GOD WILLING THOSE WILL MAKE TOP ON THE LIST! GOOD LUCK MY BROTHERS!

78215[/snapback]

You either sound drunk or demented. Please get to the point and make it short....

2007 will be remembered for the exposure in the Star Ledger

2008 will be remembered for when the facts in the article are confirmed by the arrests of the evil-doer's and the exposure of others for what they really are.

To everyone - have a happy and healthy new year.

79082[/snapback]

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Now that the ball has dropped let's put the hammer down and get these SOB's out of elected office in Harrison.

Make your phone calls, e-mail the Attorney General.

Remember, if it was on the front page of the Star Legder it's not a lie!

Last week was a big fat guy in a red suit delivering gifts; next it will be just a fat guy in a business suit with a lot of indictments. Save us Mr. Christie!

You either sound drunk or demented. Please get to the point and make it short....

79591[/snapback]

you can hear if your reading right? another hhs graduate let loose! did you buy your degree online???????? :) you probably fell SHORT!!!! :P

• 2 months later...
Guest Nwk4evr

Obviously Harrison P.D. needs to spend more money on training it's Officers. Punctuation and grammar would be a good place to start. Maybe all your contract demands were misspelled, and therefore misinterpreted?