Sign in to follow this  
Guest one two three red light

Traffic Light

Guest one two three red light

Is the strip at kearny and new lawn placed by the the dot or neglia to measure traffic flow to determine the feasability of a trafiic light at that corner? The strip will monitor traffic flow. By the findings it will determine the need for a light or not. So all you heavy mommies because you cant walk your kids to school jump on it twice so the count goes up! :ph34r: Who is that masked man? LOL

Guest Wondering

The question should be, Why was the traffic light that was there in 1974 and 1975 removed? I have a photo of the old Dee's resturant which shows the traffic light and this intersection the traffic light also had a button you could push to change the light if the pedestrian was waiting to long.

Guest Guest
It was removed by order of the DOT because the town never applied to the state for it.

Is that the word according to Santos?

Guest Guest
You don't like my answer? Then ask someone else who cares what you like.

Sorry Ron,

I was just trying to see if you had any backup documents for your statement of fact (or fiction) or whether you just took Mayor Santos' word as gospel.