rodgers leavin?

guest2

Guest Dumb A$$
I thought you were talking about gimpy Mike Rodgers, Jack's brother.  Nice job he got there huh??  Isnt Roders and Lucas cousins?  Big Ray is Godson to brother Jack.  I smell a strong order of Nepotism at its finest here!

You are wrong, wrong and wrong again.

The only thing you smell is your crap breath blowing back in your face. I wouldn't call Mike gimpy he has more ba##$ then you, your Godson and your Godmother. You see it is not good to drop out of school in the third grade, maybe if you would have stayed in school you could have applied for the job instead of being so jealous.

Wrong about what?? I will wait for your reply! Lets examine what I stated.

1. He is not gimpy?

2. His brother is not Godfather to Ray Lucas? Former Harrison Gardens Director's son?

3. The fact that the Mike Rodgers brother is Godfather to the ex Gardens director is coincidence? Oh, it was his college education. LOL Please take off the blinders, you feeble follower.

Wrong about what??  I will wait for your reply!  Lets examine what I stated.

1.  He is not gimpy?

2.  His brother is not Godfather to Ray Lucas?  Former Harrison Gardens Director's son?

3.  The fact that the Mike Rodgers brother is Godfather to the ex Gardens director is coincidence?  Oh, it was his college education.  LOL  Please take off the blinders, you feeble follower.

You are wrong, wrong and wrong again for the second time.

1. He is not gimpy at all you must have him mixed up with someone else, I think he is pretty HOT!

2. Mike's brother is not Godfather to RL and why would that matter anyway?

3. FYI he is very educated, something you know nothing about!

4. KOTW why are you allowing these names to be bashed??

LOL!! You need to do some research before you open your big mouth. PUT THE PIPE DOWN!!!! Jealousy only makes you miserable, move on with your pathetic life.

Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*
i heard that jrodgers is leavin the girls position at the high school

is this true?  hes been there so long?  who will take over?

Can't believe the " Legend " or " Jack the Brat " is finally heading to the locker room. What will he do? There has to be a search committee put in place to select his replacement? The town will need a search committee for the search committee

for the New Legend. Possible candidates may be a heartbeat away, here are some notables. Vin Chick, Ron O'Loughlin, or the " Legend's " sidekick Tom Carney all have stellar credentials for this " Hall of Fame " post.

Will there be a End of the Season finale to this " Legendary " career at the Tide?

If Jack Rodgers is a definite to retire. I dont think you need to look any further than the girls hoop coach at Queen of Peace. Tom Ferriero. 1982 Graduate of Harrison High school. Was Captain of 3 Varsity Teams. (Football, baseball, basketball) Coach Ferriero has been a part of 3 State Championship teams. (Asst Coach for Harrisons Football State Championship Team, Asst Coach- Harrison Girls Hoops Group 2 State Champions, and was Offensive Coordinator for Bayonne's HS's Group 4 State Championship football team. Coach Ferriero has coached 3 different HS teams to 18+ win seasons ( Two teams won 20 games)

This is a no brainer.......... as long as both parties are interested?

Can't believe the " Legend " or " Jack the Brat " is finally heading to the locker room. What will he do? There has to be a search committee put in place to select his replacement? The town will need a search committee for the search committee

for the New Legend. Possible candidates may be a heartbeat away, here are some notables. Vin Chick, Ron O'Loughlin, or the " Legend's " sidekick Tom Carney all have stellar credentials for this " Hall of Fame " post.

Will there be a End of the Season finale to this " Legendary " career at the Tide?

obviously you have an issue with Rodgers.you have to give the devil his due.it will be a long time before anyone accomplishes whwt he did.I'm not talking about wins,which there are many.He changed an awful lot of lives for the better.I'm sure you have done the same.He dedicated the largest part of his life to the kids of Harrison.Envy doesn't wear too well.

Guest 2smart4u

Replacement. Hmmmmm. Ronnie ??

If Jack Rodgers is a definite to retire.  I dont think you need to look any further than the girls hoop coach at Queen of Peace.  Tom Ferriero.  1982 Graduate of Harrison High school.  Was Captain of 3 Varsity Teams. (Football, baseball, basketball)  Coach Ferriero has been a part of 3 State Championship teams. (Asst Coach for Harrisons Football State Championship Team, Asst Coach- Harrison Girls Hoops Group 2 State Champions, and was Offensive Coordinator for Bayonne's HS's Group 4 State Championship football team.  Coach Ferriero has coached 3 different HS teams to 18+ win seasons ( Two teams won 20 games)

This is a no brainer.......... as long as both parties are interested?

Quite an impressive resume--at other places.Coach Ferriero has had no,zero success at his alma mater.losing record in football and basketball.I think he left both positions.God knows they never fire anyone in Harrison.Maybe just maybe it's time that one of Rodg's talented ,college educated girls got a chance to coach the girl's.

I know.He drilled into us every day that we could do anything.Maybe that's why so many of us went and succeeded in college.

rodg can be replaced basketball wise like anyone but what he taught us will never be forgotten.good luck in your retirement.you changed my life.thank you

AAAAAAWWWW  "WRONG"S is mad!!    You just got slapped clean across the puss with truth, and now you are going to cry out like livestock at a produce plant!!  HAHAHA    B)  <<< "PASSING THE PIPE"

Strike three you are wrong again!!!! Do yourself and the rest of this world a favor and get a REAL LIFE, A JOB, SOMETHING!! God you are PATHETIC!!!

Quite an impressive resume--at other places.Coach Ferriero has had no,zero success at his alma mater.losing record in football and basketball.I think he left both positions.God knows they never fire anyone in Harrison.Maybe just maybe it's time that one of Rodg's talented ,college educated girls got a chance to coach the girl's.

I know.He drilled into us every day that we could do anything.Maybe that's why so many of us went and succeeded in college.

rodg can be replaced basketball wise like anyone but what he taught us will never be forgotten.good luck in your retirement.you changed my life.thank you

If you were watching what i wrote, you would see at the end I said.... IF both parties are interested. Didnt I??? So you now bash Tommy Ferriero?? When all he has done is coach, and coach damn well!! What resume do you have? Other than that you played for Jack Rodgers at Harrison High School. Seriously, what the F#$% have you ever done coaching wise in your life? What has ANYONE of his assistants done as far as a coaching resume? So we should just forget Tommy. Yeah, thats it, Screw Tommy, lets hire one of Rodg's girls to coach girls. He has one of his girls coaching the boys now. WHAT A JOKE. Rodg see's the talent pool is drying up, and wants to go out before the Girls team is the Doormat of the BCSL. Something it has NEVER been. These are the days you want to coach. Take kids with little or no experience, and make them into players. Now read this over a few times, think real hard, and then come back with something good, ok???

Oh, and by the way, while Rodg enjoys his summers down South Jersey, Tommy is busting his hump with AAU basketball. Ask any of the Harrison girls in the last 10 years, they know what Tommy is capable of as far as coaching girls hoops. Matter of fact, ask Rodg himself, he will tell you what a solid Hoops coach Tommy is!!

If you were watching what i wrote, you would see at the end I said.... IF both parties are interested.  Didnt I??? So you now bash Tommy Ferriero??  When all he has done is coach, and coach damn well!!  What resume do you have?  Other than that you played for Jack Rodgers at Harrison High School.  Seriously, what the F#$% have you ever done coaching wise in your life?  What has ANYONE of his assistants done as far as a coaching resume?  So we should just forget Tommy.  Yeah, thats it, Screw Tommy, lets hire one of Rodg's girls to coach girls.  He has one of his girls coaching the boys now.  WHAT A JOKE.  Rodg see's the talent pool is drying up, and wants to go out before the Girls team is the Doormat of the BCSL.  Something it has NEVER been.  These are the days you want to coach.  Take kids with little or no experience, and make them into players.  Now read this over a few times, think real hard, and then come back with something good, ok??? 

Oh, and by the way, while Rodg enjoys his summers down South Jersey, Tommy is busting his hump with AAU basketball.  Ask any of the Harrison girls in the last 10 years, they know what Tommy is capable of as far as coaching girls hoops.  Matter of fact, ask Rodg himself, he will tell you what a solid Hoops coach Tommy is!!

Wow did we strike a nerve.you ought to read what I wrote.It wasn't a knock on Moose.,just a statement of fact .He has not won at Harrison.He bail out on the school twice .Just factsI don't think that Rodg summers at the shore .In fact he coached us every summer I played ,Elizabeth,Jersey City ,Kearny.I think that someone who spent 25 years coaching in one place wasn't worrying about the talent pool drying up.

in case you missed it this isn't about Tom Ferrara.Al we said was maybe it's time to give a former player a chance.That's it .

By the way the girl coaching the boy's team that T.F. abandoned is doing ok.

If you were watching what i wrote, you would see at the end I said.... IF both parties are interested.  Didnt I??? So you now bash Tommy Ferriero??  When all he has done is coach, and coach damn well!!  What resume do you have?  Other than that you played for Jack Rodgers at Harrison High School.  Seriously, what the F#$% have you ever done coaching wise in your life?  What has ANYONE of his assistants done as far as a coaching resume?  So we should just forget Tommy.  Yeah, thats it, Screw Tommy, lets hire one of Rodg's girls to coach girls.  He has one of his girls coaching the boys now.  WHAT A JOKE.  Rodg see's the talent pool is drying up, and wants to go out before the Girls team is the Doormat of the BCSL.  Something it has NEVER been.  These are the days you want to coach.  Take kids with little or no experience, and make them into players.  Now read this over a few times, think real hard, and then come back with something good, ok??? 

Oh, and by the way, while Rodg enjoys his summers down South Jersey, Tommy is busting his hump with AAU basketball.  Ask any of the Harrison girls in the last 10 years, they know what Tommy is capable of as far as coaching girls hoops.  Matter of fact, ask Rodg himself, he will tell you what a solid Hoops coach Tommy is!!

hey hoffa you must have just got a new computer.will you two be picking out towels linens soon .you are scary

Strike three you are wrong again!!!! Do yourself and the rest of this world a favor and get a REAL LIFE, A JOB, SOMETHING!!  God you are PATHETIC!!!

I love when puppets of Harrison responds. Especially when you attack the person writing by saying get a job, or a life, or get off drugs. What is even funnier is how some of the idiots who stand up for the clear nepotism and politics in town says. "You are just bitter and made you cant get a job in town". Of couse these people are bitter and angry, if they werent, they wouldnt type it in this forum!! MORON! God knows it wouldnt help them by complaining to town officals!! I chuckle at the stupidity of those people who say that, because they are basically admitting the fact they were given jobs due to politics and nepotism.

MOST of what the "BITTER and ANGRY" people write in these forums about Harrison, and how people use their political power to give jobs to friends and family are TRUE! The truth hurts. So automatically the person writing, either is "unemployed" or has a drug problem?

Take a good look around town, at all the departments. Are you going to tell me nobody on any department in Harrison doesnt have a addiction, or a problem that they struggle with everyday? ( Drugs, alcohol, Gambling, etc..) Also, the department heads know who has the problems, and they turn their heads. Instead of going to them, and telling them. "Look, you need to get help, or we have to let you go". If they really cared about them as a person, andtruly didnt want to see them ruin their lives, the least they could do is threaten to take their jobs from them. I am sure most would opt for rehab then lose their nice job with bennies, and that nice credit union Harrison has for its town employees. Do us a favor, STFU, you have no clue!

Wow did we strike a nerve.you ought to read what I wrote.It wasn't a knock on Moose.,just a statement of fact .He has not won at Harrison.He bail out on the school twice .Just factsI don't think that Rodg summers at the shore .In fact he coached us every summer I played ,Elizabeth,Jersey City ,Kearny.I think that someone who spent 25 years coaching in one place wasn't worrying about the talent pool drying up.

in case you missed it this isn't about Tom Ferrara.Al we said was maybe it's time to give a former player a chance.That's it .

Its Ferriero, you HOMER! No need to suckle up to Rodg's sack. When did he Abandon Harrison??? when did he do that?? was it when Rodg fired the trainer they had for being too popular with his players? It must be nice sitting in that office making over 100 K to be AD and teach 1 class, if that. God knows he has had problems with getting transportation for the kids to get to games out of town. Maybe now that he is retiring, he can focus on better running the ENTIRE Sports Programs instead of his girls hoops team.

Let me ask the "group" of you something? What did you ever win as a coach?

Because you played for Rogd, and you are now a friend, assistant. You deserve to be a coach based on that alone??? Qualifications and resume has nothign to do with it??? Look at my original post. I SAID, IF BOTH PARTIES was INTERESTED! You chose to attack Tommy and say what has he ever won in Harrison? Like I said, he won 2 State Championships as a Coach in Harrison. I guess all the hours and time he put in as a head coach in Harrison means nothing then?

IF thats the case, you have a 2 handfuls of coaches who never did squat.

This is all meaningless anyway, I am sure if he is retiring, he will give the girls job to Kim Mac. Then appoint a boys coach of HIS choosing.

WHo is "WE"???? You have a little group committee sitting there, ready to respond?

You are jokes, all of you!! Now Tommy Abandoned Harrison? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Guest_Harrisonian_*

Has Rodgers coached 25 years or has it been 50 years. He looks like he's 70!

Does he still throw those Christmas parties for the Cheerleaders?

Archived