A Question for the Webmaster

Guest Guest

Yes it does.We just got our  hands on a copy and it will be released during the April 2006 Kearny Board of Education Election.

Hey bert why don't you tell everybody about the toxic playground that wasn't really toxic. I mean you being so cocerned about the community. Come Bert tell us.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest In The Loop With The Scoop
Hey bert why don't you tell everybody about the toxic playground that wasn't really toxic.  I mean you being so cocerned about the community. Come Bert tell us.

Ask Frankie D, Mary Torres, Dave (Skip) and his spouse about that. Diaz was just a stupid pawn in that political scheme. Boy was he a fool, they really used him.

Ask Frankie D, Mary Torres, Dave (Skip) and his spouse about that. Diaz was just a stupid pawn in that political scheme. Boy was he a fool, they really used him.

I know all about them and what they had to do with that bogas issue. I want to hear Berts side of it. SOMETHING ABOUT A TAPE. Come on Bert tell us about what happened. This is your time to shine Bert, Police reports tapes with the voice of a conspirator on it. If you really have this tape, the one you were screaming about in the town hall, Then use it and expose these people and show us how they work.

C.R.

I know all about them and what they had to do with that  bogas issue. I want to hear Berts side of it. SOMETHING ABOUT A TAPE. Come on Bert tell us about what happened. This is your time to shine Bert, Police reports tapes with the voice of a conspirator on it. If you really have this tape, the one you were screaming about in the town hall, Then use it and expose these people and show us how they work.

C.R.

So Bert what do you have to say ? come on Bert let us know what you know. Bert do you realize how powerful you are with that kind of info. Bert you could unseat the entire board. I know you were a tool used to implement this bogas issue, but now you can bring the truth to the public and show how they were used as well. The tape Bert the tape, if you have this evidence use it and expose those that perpetrated this plot. Show how they used the children for politcal gain.

C.R.

So Bert what do you have to say ? come on Bert let us know what you know. Bert do you realize how powerful you are with that kind of info. Bert you could unseat the entire board. I know you were a tool used to implement this bogas issue, but now you can bring the truth to the public and show how they were used as well. The tape Bert the tape, if you have this evidence use it and expose those that perpetrated this plot. Show how they used the children for politcal gain.

C.R.

Now, THERE is a Truth, if i have ever heard one on this board!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though...Considering his Clear and obvious obsession with this woman..not to mention his quite hysterical ramblings..does ANYONE feel safe with ******** ****** **** ****???

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Now, THERE is a Truth, if i have ever heard one on this board!!!!!!!  :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though...Considering his Clear and obvious obsession with this woman..not to mention his quite hysterical ramblings..does ANYONE feel safe with ******** ****** **** ****???

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Now there's an exposed nerve. See Bert someone is up set. Let it be known!

C.R.

Guest Long Memory
Now there's an exposed nerve. See Bert someone is up set. Let it be known!

C.R.

I remember that scheme with the toxic site at Washington School. They were all in on it, believe me!

Guest Longer Memory
I remember that scheme with the toxic site at Washington School. They were all in on it, believe me!

Mary Torres and Dave Stevenson were the Master Minds behind the corruption. I hope the rumors are true about Mary not running. Diaz may be very controversial, but if the rumors are correct that he is running he will get my vote on the boe. You may not like Diaz but he surely shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. He's also a public school principal so he has all the right credentials.The fact that he dislikes Cifelli is a BIG PLUS .

Mary Torres and Dave Stevenson were the Master Minds behind the corruption. I hope the  rumors are true about Mary not running. Diaz may be very controversial, but if the rumors are correct that he is running he will get my vote on the boe. You may not like Diaz but he surely shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. He's also a public school principal so he has all the right credentials.The fact that he dislikes Cifelli is a BIG PLUS  .

Bert come clean and fess up! You were involved as well, you know all the secrets of the plot. Bert this can only vindicate you and show how they used you with false promises and then the ultimate screw job. Bert your silence only makes one think you may have something to hide. How can we trust you? The ball is in your court Bert.

C.R.

Mary Torres and Dave Stevenson were the Master Minds behind the corruption. I hope the  rumors are true about Mary not running. Diaz may be very controversial, but if the rumors are correct that he is running he will get my vote on the boe. You may not like Diaz but he surely shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. He's also a public school principal so he has all the right credentials.The fact that he dislikes Cifelli is a BIG PLUS  .

Torres and Stevenson were not the only ones involved in that scam. Who faxed channel nine news?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived