A Question for the Webmaster

Guest Guest

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
I've already told you, No-Berto, I'm not Dave nor Mary.  But do you really want the WHOLE story to be told?  Including what you said behind closed doors with the Mayor?

ESPECIALLY WHAT I TOLD THE MAYOR AND WHAT HE TOLD ME!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YES I DO AND SINCE IT WAS ONLY THE MAYOR AND ME THERE, I GUESS YOU MUST BE THE MAYOR.Nice name you are using Mr. Mayor, DERT or is that DIRT???

Nope, not the Mayor either but keep guessing. Many people have heard what you said.

ESPECIALLY WHAT I TOLD THE MAYOR AND WHAT HE TOLD ME!!!!!!!

Even your threat to the Mayor? I really don't think you want that brought out to the public.

Nope, not the Mayor either but keep guessing.  Many people have heard what you said.

Even your threat to the Mayor?  I really don't think you want that brought out to the public.

I would say go ahead spill it, it's hear say. You can make up anything you want and do you have the mayor's permission because you must have heard it from him.

Nope, not the Mayor either but keep guessing.  Many people have heard what you said.

Even your threat to the Mayor?  I really don't think you want that brought out to the public.

I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO TALK TO AN UNKNOWN, MR. OR MS. GUESS. THERE WERE NO THREATS TO THE MAYOR AND YOU ARE AN UNKNOWN ENTITY AND DO NOT DESERVE TO BE DIALOGUED WITH. THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE...

Guest DERT BIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL NUISANCE
I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO TALK TO AN UNKNOWN, MR. OR MS. GUESS. THERE WERE NO THREATS TO THE MAYOR AND YOU ARE AN UNKNOWN ENTITY AND DO NOT DESERVE TO BE DIALOGUED WITH. THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE...

Running scared No-Berto?

Not the mayor is correct. the only person that couldve heard it is Mary Torrez. she was outside the office at the time.

Guest Cange the Subject

Thought this topic was supposed to be about naming names of relatives etc. Who cares about who threatened who. Mr. Diaz I agree with you it's time to bounce Mary, but hell you are not helping the cause.

Guest Townsman

I have nothing to do with the nuisance, but Mr. Diaz you are trying to fool many people who really don't have a clue what's going on. You did make a threat and even I know what you did. This is not a secret. I would post what the threat was and why the police were called, but I don't know if the moderator would post it. It is amazing how much BS you put on this site. You lie so much you're starting to convince yourself. Now, with that said, and me being unbiased, there are many problems with the BOE, as there are many problems with Town Gov't, these things I will agree with, but until people start asking questions and holding individuals accountable nothing will change. As for you on the BOE, No WAY !!!!!

Guest Ride On
I have nothing to do with the nuisance, but Mr. Diaz you are trying to fool many people who really don't have a clue what's going on. You did make a threat and even I know what you did. This is not a secret. I would post what the threat was and why the police were called, but I don't know if the moderator would post it. It is amazing how much BS you put on this site. You lie so much you're starting to convince yourself. Now, with that said, and me being unbiased, there are many problems with the BOE, as there are many problems with Town Gov't, these things I will agree with, but until people start asking questions and holding individuals accountable nothing will change. As for you on the BOE, No WAY !!!!!

Well said!

I am 48 years old and a life time resident of kearny Mr. Townsman and I NEVER had the Police called on me for any reason WHATSOEVER.THE PROOF: I challenge you to call Chief of Police Dowdy at Kearny Police Headquarters and get any incident reports whatsoever on me.However, after reading some of the postings here on Kearny on the web, it is evident that there is a VIOLENT CRIMINAL working for the Kearny Board of Education and it HAS BEEN COVERED UP BY PRESIDENT, MARY TORRES, because her husband WAS a former member of the Kearny Board of Education. Rest assure that I WILL go to the KBOE meeting and Publicly asked the Kearny Board of Education WHY are they COLLECTIVELY COVERING UP THE FEMALE CRIMINAL WHO WORKS FOR THEM. NOW IF I HAD ANYTHING TO "HIDE" WOULD I GO TO SUCH MEASURES. I think NOT...

Guest Guest Who?
I am 48 years old and  a life time resident of kearny Mr. Townsman and I NEVER had the Police called on me for any reason WHATSOEVER.THE PROOF: I challenge you to call Chief of Police Dowdy at Kearny Police Headquarters and get any incident reports whatsoever on me.However, after reading some of the postings here on Kearny on the web, it is evident that there is a VIOLENT CRIMINAL working for the Kearny Board of Education and it HAS BEEN COVERED UP BY PRESIDENT, MARY TORRES, because her husband  WAS a former member of the Kearny Board of Education. Rest assure that I WILL go to the KBOE meeting and Publicly asked the Kearny Board of Education WHY are they COLLECTIVELY COVERING UP THE FEMALE CRIMINAL WHO WORKS FOR THEM. NOW IF I HAD ANYTHING TO "HIDE" WOULD I GO TO SUCH MEASURES. I think NOT...

A lifelong resident and you don't even know the Police Chief's name? You really aren't the brightest bulb in the chandelier are you?

Guest Townsman
I am 48 years old and  a life time resident of kearny Mr. Townsman and I NEVER had the Police called on me for any reason WHATSOEVER.THE PROOF: I challenge you to call Chief of Police Dowdy at Kearny Police Headquarters and get any incident reports whatsoever on me.However, after reading some of the postings here on Kearny on the web, it is evident that there is a VIOLENT CRIMINAL working for the Kearny Board of Education and it HAS BEEN COVERED UP BY PRESIDENT, MARY TORRES, because her husband  WAS a former member of the Kearny Board of Education. Rest assure that I WILL go to the KBOE meeting and Publicly asked the Kearny Board of Education WHY are they COLLECTIVELY COVERING UP THE FEMALE CRIMINAL WHO WORKS FOR THEM. NOW IF I HAD ANYTHING TO "HIDE" WOULD I GO TO SUCH MEASURES. I think NOT...

I don't know if anyone is paying attention to Mr. Diaz's postings, but for a school principal his spelling, grammar, puncuation, etc, etc, is about 1st grade level. Is this the type educator any school district would hire, no less as principal !!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, more BS and lies. Amazing !!!

Guest Guestimate
I don't know if anyone is paying attention to Mr. Diaz's postings, but for a school principal his spelling, grammar, puncuation, etc, etc, is about 1st grade level. Is this the type educator any school district would hire, no less as principal !!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, more BS and lies. Amazing !!!

Oh, don't worry we are paying attention. He better have some very experienced proofreaders to review his literature for his upcoming failed attempt to win a BOE seat.

Maybe his "literature" will be in the form of a song? And he should be posting on KOTW in musical notes only? That is probably the only language in which he is truly articulate.

Oh, don't worry we are paying attention.  He better have some very experienced proofreaders to review his literature for his upcoming failed attempt to win a BOE seat.

Maybe his "literature" will be in the form of a song? And he should be posting on KOTW in musical notes only?  That is probably the only language in which he is truly articulate.

Well Bert They are starting to prepare for the election, so get ready, because they are going to hang you with your own rope. It is wirtten!

C.R.

Well Bert They are starting to prepare for the election, so get ready, because they are going to hang you with your own rope. It is wirtten!

C.R.

Do you really think so Dave and Mary???Well,we'll see.Oh, by the way, has the KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION EVER TRIED TO COVER UP ANY IMPORTANT CRIMINAL ISSUES???For example: arrest done by the Kearny Police on Kearny Board of Education employees for violence against Police officers???I sure hope NOT, for that could be construed as purposefullyand intentionally mis-leading the public by OMMITING pertinent information.CRIMINALS WORKING FOR THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION AND A COVERUP BECAUSE THEIR SPOUSE IS A KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION MEMBER??? We will continue to carefully monitor this case and probe to the exact actions taken by President Mary Torres and her Kearny Board of education.

Do you really think so Dave and Mary???Well,we'll see.Oh, by the way, has the KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION EVER TRIED TO COVER UP ANY IMPORTANT CRIMINAL ISSUES???For example: arrest done by the Kearny Police on Kearny Board of Education employees for violence against Police officers???I sure hope NOT, for that could be construed as purposefullyand intentionally mis-leading the public by OMMITING pertinent information.CRIMINALS WORKING FOR THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION AND A COVERUP BECAUSE THEIR SPOUSE IS A KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION MEMBER??? We will continue to carefully monitor this case and probe to the exact actions taken by President Mary Torres and her Kearny Board of education.

Listen Bert your gun is shooting blanks and as far as creditability is concerned, you have none. All the opposition has to do is start handing out some of your postings from KOTW and your really done. Bert lets be honest you have EMOTIONAL issues that should be addressed. And this aint Mary or Dave,

C.R.

Guest DERT BIAZ - PUBLIC SCHOOL NUISAN

You are finally right about something No-Berto. Just as they got rid of someone who threatened violence, they should have taken action on this one too.

Guest police reports are factual
Listen Bert your gun is shooting blanks and as far as creditability is concerned, you have none. All the opposition has to do is start handing out some of your postings from KOTW and your really done. Bert lets be honest you have EMOTIONAL issues that should be addressed. And this aint Mary or Dave,

C.R.

Or maybe Diaz just has to pass out and publish the arrest report and prove a serious coverup and Mary and Dave are finished.Oh, by the way the Kearny Board employee who assaulted the police officer has VERY SERIOUS ISSUES and she should not be working with special education students regardless of who she is married to on the board of ed.

Or maybe Diaz just has to pass out and publish the arrest report and prove a serious coverup and Mary and Dave are finished.Oh, by the way the Kearny Board employee who assaulted the police officer has VERY SERIOUS ISSUES and she should not be working with special education students regardless of who she is married to on the board of ed.

Well if that's the case please expose this person before they harm a child. If you have these reports show them to the present board. This is serious stuff stop talking and do something before it's to late.

Guest Gathered Facts-Police Reports
Well if that's the case please expose this person before they harm a child. If you have these reports show them to the present board. This is serious stuff stop talking and do something before it's to late.

Apparently, according to the official reports, it is all very true.The KBOE spouse was arrested for assaulting an officer and spent the weekend in the hudson county detention center. It was confirmed that this person works for the KBOE, but not as a Special education teacher so no Special ed student is in any imminent danger. This person works for the Special education department in another capacity.

Apparently, according to the official reports, it is all very true.The KBOE spouse was arrested for assaulting an officer and spent the weekend in the hudson county detention center. It was confirmed that this person works for the KBOE, but not as a Special education teacher so no Special ed student is in any imminent danger. This person works for the Special education department in another  capacity.

Does the report have this persons name in it? If yes can we post it for all to see? After all it is a matter of public record.

Apparently, according to the official reports, it is all very true.The KBOE spouse was arrested for assaulting an officer and spent the weekend in the hudson county detention center. It was confirmed that this person works for the KBOE, but not as a Special education teacher so no Special ed student is in any imminent danger. This person works for the Special education department in another  capacity.

If all this is true about the Kearny Board of Education, and it seems to be more and more in the realm of REALITY, then the Kearny Board of Education is a real JOKE and all the members involved in the coverup should be REMOVED... An arrested spouse and a PRESIDENT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION,MARY TORRES, COVERUP??? Somehow, many of us, including a few Kearny Board of Education members don't find this hard to believe.Be sure to VOTE Mary Torres out of the Kearny Board of Education this April, 2006.

Does the report have this persons name in it? If yes can we post it for all to see? After all it is a matter of public record.

Yes it does.We just got our hands on a copy and it will be released during the April 2006 Kearny Board of Education Election.

Archived