raises

Guest bruno associate

My God!!!! What was the education level requirement for your position? Looks like you managed to get through 3rd grade, unless of course your L.A. the biggest burn out that I know. Your brain cells certainly did go up in smoke!! ;)  :P  ;)  :blink:

Must make you a burnout too??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ex Resident

40 crossing guards for one squar mile! How sad!! That is nepotism at its best.

Yes 18 in 2004 to 37 in the beginning of 2005 and at the end of 2005 it went to 40 so to bad for you,Because I happen to be one of those Crossing Guards and I didn't have to vote for my JOB!!!! So you are WRONG!!!! Some people don't have any clue as to WHAT they THINK they KNOW!!!  :lol:    :P    :lol: .....Stop Crying & Complaining

40 crossing guards for one squar mile!  How sad!!  That is nepotism at its best.

You are wrong about that, The people drive like a bunch of fools around this town , Drivers seem to forget that the pedestrians have the rite of way, they do not care if it is a adult or a child crossing the street , I think the Crossing Guards a great , there a a few that should be replaced , but most of them are great, Thanks a lot To Harrison Crossing Guards. Keep up the good work......

40 crossing guards for one squar mile!  How sad!!  That is nepotism at its best.

Why do you care ? Seems to me you are still a Resident, Because if you weren't it shouldn't have any affect on you. Boy you must Really miss this town to still be posting on it . Ya'll come back now Ya' Hear. :lol:

Guest Studies and Observations

Until a child is hit by a car going to school..then it will be "Harrison doesnt care about it's children!!!!!" You cant have it both ways.

Guest Yeah Ok
Jealous aren't you! 84,000 is tough to take as a part time job sucka!

Hi can I borrow 10,000 and never pay you back??? Thief!!!!!

Nice a$$ you really have to be pathetic, if you can get past his face you must be as bad as him.

What are you mad cause he shows up everyday and does his JOB???????? Cause he does what his Boss has told him to do???

It is amazing you complain there are not enough cops on the street so they bring these people in to ticket expired meters, etc. and put the police officers that were doing it back on the road so we have more protection and now you are complaing about the metermaids. Are you jealous because you can't get a job??? or are you mad because they ticket everone in violation, incluing police officers and town workers which is the way it should be not like everything else in this town that it depends on who you are is what kind of punishment you get when you break the rules or the laws. Laws are made for everyone and they should all be punished the same no FAVORTISM.

What is amazing is the fact that I didn't complain about his job, just his post! The moron couldn't spell or articulate his thoughts. It was at best a third grade level rambling. Exactly what was his point and what is yours???? :(:(:(

What is amazing is the fact that I didn't complain about his job, just his post! The moron couldn't spell or articulate his thoughts. It was at best a third grade level rambling. Exactly what was his point and what is yours???? :rolleyes:  :)  :P

there is no point welcome to harrison. either you bend and tuck or you kneel and roll. well just ask those at the hpd.

asa metermaid as you call us. parking enforcement to others We have no decitation to the h.p.d.Wha they didn't do all night wwe have to do in the morning,.Weather right or wrong.As for meteer maindmWe are paerkingf enforsementr officers.responsible for parking meter enforsement ,2 he. parking offences& street cleaning,Npt meter maids witch take the money from the meters. we don't do that.we also didn't take jobs from other officers as accused.We just do our jobvs al we are told. We have no favortisime or any of the other things we are ac c used of.Just let us do our jobs and leave us alone.

OY... I sincerly hope this is someone trying to be funny...

Listen, don't be intimidated by these posts. In the future have a dictionary handy and just take your time with the typeing. Say what you have to don't be bullied into silence. You have every right to say what you feel. Good luck.

Its "typing" genious...

sorry  SGT  ** i hear your token days are coming to an end!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

With the steady shifts that require 6 Squads there will be an additional Lt. promoted and the Acting Sgt. may be made permanent. They both came out # 1 and deserve to be promoted. :rolleyes: Good job Pete and Richie!

GREAT ---MORE WASTED SERGEANTS,LIKE THERE ISNT ENOUGH NOW THE COPS DONT GIVE OUT TRAFFIC TICKETS KNOW MORE -THERES NOTHING FOR THEM TO DO BUT B**ch ON THIS SITE THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY HOW ABOUT $85000.00 A YEAR AND THATS PATROLMANS SALARY-WHAT A LAUGH -THERE SICK TIME IS THROUGH THE ROOF-THERE UNACCOUNTABLE FOR NOTHING I SHOULD ME SO LUCKY AND BE A COP--STOP BITCHIN SO MUCH, AND START ACTING LIKE COPS YOU BAS-ARDS --HOW ABOUT THERE BENEFITS AS WELL YOU HAVE THE WORLD BY THE BALLS AND DONT KNOW IT??????????/

GREAT ---MORE WASTED SERGEANTS,LIKE THERE ISNT ENOUGH NOW  THE COPS DONT GIVE OUT TRAFFIC TICKETS KNOW MORE -THERES NOTHING FOR THEM TO DO BUT B**ch ON THIS SITE THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY HOW ABOUT $85000.00 A YEAR AND THATS PATROLMANS SALARY-WHAT A LAUGH -THERE SICK TIME IS THROUGH THE ROOF-THERE UNACCOUNTABLE FOR NOTHING I SHOULD ME SO LUCKY  AND BE A COP--STOP BITCHIN SO MUCH,  AND START ACTING LIKE COPS YOU BAS-ARDS --HOW ABOUT THERE BENEFITS AS WELL  YOU HAVE THE WORLD BY THE BALLS AND DONT KNOW IT??????????/

get your facts straight a-hole, that acting sgt is in already. he was sworn in, not likely those stripes will be taken back.

your grammer s**ks!

TOP PAY IS ONLY $72,000 JERK#FF

GREAT ---MORE WASTED SERGEANTS,LIKE THERE ISNT ENOUGH NOW  THE COPS DONT GIVE OUT TRAFFIC TICKETS KNOW MORE -THERES NOTHING FOR THEM TO DO BUT B**ch ON THIS SITE THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY HOW ABOUT $85000.00 A YEAR AND THATS PATROLMANS SALARY-WHAT A LAUGH -THERE SICK TIME IS THROUGH THE ROOF-THERE UNACCOUNTABLE FOR NOTHING I SHOULD ME SO LUCKY  AND BE A COP--STOP BITCHIN SO MUCH,  AND START ACTING LIKE COPS YOU BAS-ARDS --HOW ABOUT THERE BENEFITS AS WELL  YOU HAVE THE WORLD BY THE BALLS AND DONT KNOW IT??????????/

asa metermaid as you call us. parking enforcement to others We have no decitation to the h.p.d.Wha they didn't do all night wwe have to do in the morning,.Weather right or wrong.As for meteer maindmWe are paerkingf enforsementr officers.responsible for parking meter enforsement ,2 he. parking offences& street cleaning,Npt meter maids witch take the money from the meters. we don't do that.we also didn't take jobs from other officers as accused.We just do our jobvs al we are told. We have no favortisime or any of the other things we are ac c used of.Just let us do our jobs and leave us alone.

You poor, poor person. You must have suffered from the Town of Harrison and the Harrison School system. I really feel for you. You can not spell, or even write. Instead of your job you should go back to school and this time pay attention.

TOP PAY IS ONLY $72,000 JERK#FF

Stop the damn complaining ,,,, the only thing I have to say about Our Police Force Is when You Need them they are there FAST , Damn Fast that is all that Matters.....You are not going to find any group of co- Workers any where that get along....so why should Harrison be any Different.....As long as they are there when I need them That is all that matters........They do a good Job in that Dept.........Leave them alone.....If this is P{olice officers bickering on this sit e Please keep it amoung Yourselfs....It makes some Civilians feeling unsafe....Thanks Have a great Day and Stay Safe....

Archived