Sign in to follow this  
Guest Convention Guest

Mayor Santos

Guest Convention Guest

I just saw a couple of minutes ago Mayor Santos go into his town paid for suite with a lady. There is hope. I just hope she is not married and not wearing a wire.

Guest Kearny resident

How sick are you? Do you always travel with your pc and spy on people. You poor soul you need a life. Why don't you read a good book about romance instead of making up stories about the Mayor. Better yet why don't you read a book.........period........... You must stimulate your mind just a little. Anyone who would take the time out of his or her life to post something so stupid on a web page is pathetic. SERIOUSLY "GET A LIFE".

I don't usually post on this site but I couldn't resist this time.

Guest Guest
I just saw a couple of minutes ago Mayor Santos go into his town paid for suite with a lady. There is hope. I just hope she is not married and not wearing a wire.

No way!

Guest K-towns finest

If she was wearing a wire...I don't think they would be doing anything (personal :D ) inside that hotel suite.... And if she was wearing a wire. What would be her reason or reasons for spying :blink: ?