House Fire

Guest TownCryer

SOS, every paid firefighter on this side of county cries about something. Let,s see they fight maybe one or two fires a month, and watch TV or rest up (SLEEP) for their real jobs.

What would they do if they were assigned to Jersey City? They would Shi*T.

Kearny firemen are in Jersey City on mutual aid all the time. A fire burns the same in Kearny as it does in JC or anywhere you dumb a-hole. Just worry about your deep fat fryer going up @ Burger King (your real JOB!). You'd be the 1st one out the door chicken-sh-t a--hole!

When they respond for mutal aid, they sit in the unoccupied firehouse. While they are babysitting the firehouse, watching cable or again sleeping. Then they say Hey we went to JC today. Hoorah for us. Quit your bellyaching collect your money and shut up. If you want the tax-payers to stop complaing start riding the Kearny ambulance like they do in Harrison and justify your existence. :ph34r:

Everythings negoticiable! Just like they negociated the ambulance into thier contract in Harrison. I'm sure the firemen will eventually be asked to take the ambulance. But until that time keep up on the fries & quit your bitching Mr. Fire Test Failer.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest 1
:You people amuse me....B**ch B**ch B**ch all the time.....you should be real happy there are not fires every day.....that will happen....then we'll be just like Newark and Jersey City....now there are real goals...the cops and firemen do the job.....and should have a contract...come on Mayor.....Joe D got a contract....so has everyone else....I guess they think its a moo point....don't these little dots annoy you?....they do me.............. :P:ph34r::D:P:):(:(;):ph34r:B):P:o;)

I agree thank God we don;t have many fires. KFD should get a contract with the same raise every other union received. If the extra union demand of 24 hr. shifts gets dropped, a contract will happen in no time. Let's face it everyone, that item has become non-negotiable. Time to move on.

Guest flabergasted
:You people amuse me....B**ch B**ch B**ch all the time.....you should be real happy there are not fires every day.....that will happen....then we'll be just like Newark and Jersey City....now there are real goals...the cops and firemen do the job.....and should have a contract...come on Mayor.....Joe D got a contract....so has everyone else....I guess they think its a moo point....don't these little dots annoy you?....they do me.............. :P  :ph34r:  :blink:  :unsure:  :)  :angry:  :(  <_<  :rolleyes:  B)  :P  :o  ;)

I agree thank God we don;t have many fires. KFD should get a contract with the same raise every other union received. If the extra union demand of 24 hr. shifts gets dropped, a contract will happen in no time. Let's face it everyone, that item has become non-negotiable. Time to move on.

:angry: The 24hr's shifts are negotiable! So say's a court ruling. Let the Kearny Town Council see what is on the table! The Mayor & town administer are the people who are holding up the Kfd contract! :angry:

:You people amuse me....B**ch B**ch B**ch all the time.....you should be real happy there are not fires every day.....that will happen....then we'll be just like Newark and Jersey City....now there are real goals...the cops and firemen do the job.....and should have a contract...come on Mayor.....Joe D got a contract....so has everyone else....I guess they think its a moo point....don't these little dots annoy you?....they do me.............. ;)  :angry:  :blink:  :unsure:  :angry:  :angry:  :P  <_<  :rolleyes:  :P  :o  :)  :ph34r:

I guess you missed this post?

# 1 it is not a demand its a proposal.The town would sh-t if the Union dropped the 24 hr. proposal! They would have nothing to bargain with then. They would have to give the same raises they gave every other union or Dept. head in the town. They are just trying to string the situation out as long as possible because thier financial situation most likely is not as good as they tell the taxpayers it is.

Guest OnTheJob
no, you as firemen and cops should be glad this isn't newark or j.c. otherwise you'd be dodging bullets while your going to a fire.

If i wanted to be a JC fireman i would have taken that test. If i wanted to be on Newark, i would have taken the Newark test. But the fact of the matter is that I Live in Kearnb, my kids go to school in Kearny so i took the test to be a Kearny firefighter.

I had the oppurtunity to leave to another department but chose to stay. I will however tell you this, JCFD and NFD have never been over 4 years without a contract.

Guest FlagMann_Guest

You sound like a # ,1 (Greedty) Self centerd!! FireFighter!!! Take,Take, Take,!!! And Take!!! :rolleyes: Thats all you care about!! is $$$$$$, :unsure: Hey!! If you don.t like your job!!, (you know what to do) The Kearny.Tax Payers!!! Pay for your Salary!! :blink: Hey, Do you live in Town? Most of all of the Fire, and Police don't!!! You all did it to yourself!!! {Moved, out of Town!!!} Then!! You all want is more MONEY!!! And the Kearny tax payers, got to "pay " your salarys!!!! ---Ha,Ha, Ha,

Do you all "really care" about this Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or is all about what you can get from the Kearny Tax Payers!!!! :angry:

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash. <_<

FlagMann. :angry:

Guest OnTheJob

FlAGMAN

You ask if i live in kearny?

I said i live in Kearny and my kids go to school in Kearny.

Can you read?

Also, for the record, i was not complaining about money.

I know I know...here comes Newark yada yada yada.

Please come up with somthing new. :rolleyes:

Guest FlagMann_Guest

Oh, Sorry!! you must of the minorty!!! <_< But it is true? what i said!! "No"--ThankYou.!! :unsure:

Here come NewarK, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash!! :rolleyes:

FlagMann. :blink:

Guest Guest 1
:You people amuse me....B**ch B**ch B**ch all the time.....you should be real happy there are not fires every day.....that will happen....then we'll be just like Newark and Jersey City....now there are real goals...the cops and firemen do the job.....and should have a contract...come on Mayor.....Joe D got a contract....so has everyone else....I guess they think its a moo point....don't these little dots annoy you?....they do me.............. ;)  :angry:  :blink:  :unsure:  :angry:  :angry:  :P  <_<  :rolleyes:  :P  :o  :)  :ph34r:

# 1 it is not a demand its a proposal.The town would sh-t if the Union dropped the 24 hr. proposal! They would have nothing to bargain with then. They would have to give the same raises they gave every other union or Dept. head in the town. They are just trying to string the situation out as long as possible because thier financial situation most likely is not as good as they tell the taxpayers it is.

okay, 24 hr. shifts is a proposal. Re-read your post you're saying the town would ___ if the union dropped the proposal and they would have nothing left.//If that's true, seems to me, you answered the issue. Drop the proposal, they'll have nothing left, and will give the contract. Makes sense to me!

okay, 24 hr. shifts is a proposal. Re-read your post you're saying the town would ___ if the union dropped the proposal and they would have nothing left.//If that's true, seems to me, you answered the issue. Drop the proposal, they'll have nothing left, and will give the contract. Makes sense to me!

The 24 hour shift is as good of a deal for the town as is is the the firemen. At this stage of the "game" there is no sence for the firemen to drop any proposals since this contract is in the final stage of arbitration. Being a taxpaying citizen of Kearny myself I can't figure out why the town would not give them this shift change that would save us $. Unless they don't have the $ to pay the raise. Ah Ha!

You sound like a # ,1 (Greedty) Self centerd!! FireFighter!!! Take,Take, Take,!!! And Take!!! :rolleyes: Thats all you care about!! is $$$$$$, :unsure: Hey!! If you don.t like your job!!, (you know what to do) The Kearny.Tax Payers!!! Pay for your Salary!! :blink: Hey, Do you live in Town? Most of all of the Fire, and Police don't!!! You all did it to yourself!!! {Moved, out of Town!!!} Then!! You all want is more MONEY!!! And the Kearny tax payers, got to "pay " your salarys!!!! ---Ha,Ha, Ha,

Do you all "really care" about this Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or is all about what you can get from the Kearny Tax Payers!!!! :angry:

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash. <_<

FlagMann. :angry:

When you move out of your mamma's house you will understand the reasoning of employees wanting a raise. Is your beef with the pay, or is it with where Police and Firemen live? If you have a problem about where people employed by the Town of Kearny live you should go see Al Santos. He loves out of towner. That is all he will hire. Look at his solution to the KVERS. Hire an out of town company to supply us with out of town EMTs. I knew there was a problem with EMS responses, but I didn't know it was because of a shortage of in town EMTs. Wake up and wise up. Put the blame where the blame belongs.

Archived