Rally November 5th Town Hall

Guest Harrison Political Action Commit

I hope you all get arrested, you are a bunch of screwballs

71823[/snapback]

Why because you have no balls? I'm sure you are one complaining about getting a job in town, but can't because you don't know the right people or have the right name. So have some guts and come join us, that is the only way we can accomplish change, and we can all stand together and not let these maffia wannabees push us around, not me I will NEVER stand for that, I have balls and I have a job, just want these people gone: Mayor - Pete - Powel- Catchabone - Beth - These people here are not only the circle of Corruption but they are stealing from our town AND THEY ARE ALL AWARE OF IT, THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT.

All are invited to a Rally November 5th 8:00pm at Town Hall to demand the resignation of Mayor McDonough. More Postings will follow. Any interested People please contact me at:

HarrisonPoliticalActionCommittee@Verizon.Net

70105[/snapback]

PLEASE NOW IS THE TIME TO COME OUT AND BE HEARD, DON'T BE AFRAID IF YOU WORK FOR THE TOWN OR IF YOU HAVE FAMILY THAT WORKS HERE, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM, WE WILL ALL FIGHT TOGETHER. NEWS 12 NEW JERSEY WILL BE THERE, JERSEY JOURNAL AND THE STAR LEDGER WILL BE THERE.

PLEASE I URGE YOU TO COME OUT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING JUST BE PRESENT SO WE CAN SHOW THAT WE ARE FED UP WITH ALL THIS BULL SHIT THAT IS GOING ON IN HARRISON. WE ALL TALK NOW THIS WALK TO THE FRONT OF THE TOWN HALL AT 8PM ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 5TH. JOIN US IN GETTING THE WORD OUT.

All are invited to a Rally November 5th 8:00pm at Town Hall to demand the resignation of Mayor McDonough. More Postings will follow. Any interested People please contact me at:

HarrisonPoliticalActionCommittee@Verizon.Net

70105[/snapback]

Come and join the rest of the community in letting ourselves be heard, we need more police protection, we need security for our community, we need these politicians to come and speak up for Harrison, and when we need them they are never willing to speak with our community. WHY??????? we are the people of this town and we want to be heard. Mayor, Doran, Dolahan, Mangaglio, Mccormick,Haranga, Vilalta,Benett & Rodgers, why don't you come and speak to us, why can't YOU ever answer questions??????? join us on Monday Nov. 5th

Resign Pete Higgins

Resign Tom Powell

Resign Resign Resign

70129[/snapback]

MAYOR THIS IS THE TIME TO BE HEARD BY ALL THE PEOPLE ATTENDING THE RALY. PLEASE CONSIDER OUR REQUEST. BE THERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF, DO NOT BRING YOUR SPOKEMAN, WE WANT TO HEAR YOU

Come and join the rest of the community in letting ourselves be heard, we need more police protection, we need security for our community, we need these politicians to come and speak up for Harrison, and when we need them they are never willing to speak with our community.  WHY??????? we are the people of this town and we want to be heard. Mayor, Doran, Dolahan, Mangaglio, Mccormick,Haranga, Vilalta,Benett & Rodgers, why don't you come and speak to us, why can't YOU ever answer questions??????? join us on Monday Nov. 5th

71917[/snapback]

THEY CAN'T COME TO YOUR, THAT ARE HAVING ON IN FRONT OF THE ELKS MONDAY, SO HE MUST BE A LITTLE WORRIED.

Why because you have no balls?  I'm sure you are one complaining about getting a job in town, but can't because you don't know the right people or have the right name.  So have some guts and come join us, that is the only way we can accomplish change, and we can all stand together and not let these maffia wannabees push us around, not me I will NEVER stand for that, I have balls and I have a job, just want these people gone: Mayor - Pete - Powel- Catchabone - Beth -  These people here are not only the circle of Corruption but they are stealing from our town AND THEY ARE ALL AWARE OF IT, THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT.

71899[/snapback]

Oh No I have balls and I have a job, I just don't like hanging out with screwballs that have a hair in their ass and want to point the finger instead of the thumb. Believe me if I have something to say I say it right to the Horses face, I don't have to get on a soap box or a video and make a fool out of myself.

PLEASE NOW IS THE TIME TO COME OUT AND BE HEARD, DON'T BE AFRAID IF YOU WORK FOR THE TOWN OR IF YOU HAVE FAMILY THAT WORKS HERE, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM, WE WILL ALL FIGHT TOGETHER.  NEWS 12 NEW JERSEY WILL BE THERE, JERSEY JOURNAL AND THE STAR LEDGER WILL BE THERE.

PLEASE I URGE YOU TO COME OUT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING JUST BE PRESENT SO WE CAN SHOW THAT WE ARE FED UP WITH ALL THIS BULL SHIT THAT IS GOING ON IN HARRISON.  WE ALL TALK NOW THIS WALK TO THE FRONT OF THE TOWN HALL AT 8PM ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 5TH.  JOIN US IN GETTING THE WORD OUT.

71901[/snapback]

OK Maria !!!

Oh No I have balls and I have a job, I just don't like hanging out with screwballs that have a hair in their ass and want to point the finger instead of the thumb. Believe me if I have something to say I say it right to the Horses face, I don't have to get on a soap box or a video and make a fool out of myself.

71980[/snapback]

Wait till you see what Stevie has planned - and WHAT A FOOL HE MAKES OUT OF HIMSELF!

71980[/snapback]

i'll gladly attend if you can provide for me the names of the double dippers in town. where they work x2 and their salary. other then pete no one has posted the others and what dept the work from or with? i need to know those slimeballs so next time i see them at tops i can make sure i give them a little extra in their drink! ;)

i'll gladly attend if you can provide for me the names of the double dippers in town. where they work x2 and their salary. other then pete no one has posted the others and what dept the work from or with? i need to know those slimeballs so next time i see them at tops i can make sure i give them a little extra in their drink! :o

72098[/snapback]

PETE - BENNETT - COMPRELLI - DORAN - NASCIMENTO - WOODS - PAUL - DOLARHAND (CHIEF) - AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

PETE - BENNETT - COMPRELLI - DORAN - NASCIMENTO - WOODS - PAUL - DOLARHAND (CHIEF) - AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

72131[/snapback]

Doran's a double-dipper???

He has a Ph.D. in his field. He's recognized by his peers as an expert in adult education. And he has had that job since God was a teenager.

The only smart guy on council that we have.

HA...HA...HA...HA....  A RALLY......HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...

71178[/snapback]

please be serious. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? how does that answer the question concerning "WHO'S WALTER"?

please be serious.  WHAT DOES  THAT MEAN?  how does that answer the question concerning "WHO'S WALTER"?

72271[/snapback]

You must excuse the IDIOTS we can't stop them from posting.

If You are truly having a Rally on Nov. 6, I sure hope You Guys know enough to have a Permit to do so , or McDummass  wil have You all arrested.  Do not put any thing against those Sneaky Crooks.......If it is deffinite I will be there and Hopefully many more...The Ledger should also be there and what the Hell Call I witness News  as well  Channel 2,4,5,7,9....

71624[/snapback]

Hell, it is called Eyewitness News, not I witness News. Spell Check is on your computer. Also, learn, spell, and speak the proper english.

Heard the rally was a bust :D

72395[/snapback]

I heard that there were people

wow thats surprising

Someone can post something about a rally and get a turn out of about 40-50 people

The mayor and his are not well liked, no matter what the turn out. It's time to really work hard to get them out. AND DORAN IS NOT THE SAVIOR. He's just as bad.

wow thats surprising

Someone can post something about a rally and get a turn out of about 40-50 people

The mayor and his are not well liked, no matter what the turn out.  It's time to really work hard to get them out.  AND DORAN IS NOT THE SAVIOR.  He's just as bad.

72440[/snapback]

you are sooooooooooooooooright! :angry:

wow thats surprising

The mayor and his are not well liked, no matter what the turn out.  It's time to really work hard to get them out.  AND DORAN IS NOT THE SAVIOR.  He's just as bad.

72440[/snapback]

Can anyone give a overview of the rally and meeting? Anything interesting happen?

They should all Be made to resign, or better yet be arrested.....If He resigns  You are going to end up with V.V. as Mayor......NO BETTER  YA THINK....After all He is part of the coruption, How many members of His Family work for the town of Harrison  and or PV

70144[/snapback]

let me tell you harrison was corrupt befoe V.V. came into office , go to the senior center and ask them how has the center changed since V.V. came into office , he is the only one who actually does anything for the people, he said he would bring back the parade and he did , he has the seniors fed nourishing food not boxed take out like before ,,,7 days a week not 5 like before he said he would bring back the parade and he did maybe to some those things are not impportant but to some of us who are old and have noone , it means a lot , it is easy to put down peoples hard work ....without knowing the facts..go do something ..volunteer ...help in the rec or senior center ,,,so many people talk sh** but noone volunteers their time ....leave V.V. alone he has done alot ...FYI his daughter works for the town so what , if you had ability to help one of you kids you would too. everyone does its human nature , so shut up and help out..

Doran's a double-dipper??? More ways than one.

No kidding. I guess getting his agent from his real estate agency a job at the BOE as a janitor is doing the right thing ???? Hiring freeze anyone?? come on. how much do we as residents have to endure?? FBI please come and visit us.

Can anyone give a overview of the rally and meeting?  Anything interesting happen?

72591[/snapback]

well I know that there was reporters there and alot of people more than happy to talk to them. I love it.

Boy, i am reading a lot of stuff, not good either about councilman Doran!!

Why didn't the 4th Ward vote in the other guy. We must start cleaning out the garbage here in town so lets try and start will Doran. Stop this double dipping sh*t now.

Mayor please help and do the right thing now.

I am thinking of some type of action just short of not paying my ever increasing taxes. Does any one have any ideas, please post.

Help!!

Doran's a double-dipper???  More ways than one.

No kidding.  I guess getting his agent from his real estate agency a job at the BOE as a  janitor is doing the right thing ???? Hiring freeze anyone??  come on.  how much do we as residents have to endure??  FBI please come and visit us.

72784[/snapback]

IS THAT THE SAME GUY WHO JUST BRCAME A COUNCILMAN IN WARD 1 OR IS HE THE YOUNG GUY WHO JUST MARRIED IN HARRISON POLITICAL ROYALTY?