Rally November 5th Town Hall

Guest Harrison Political Action Commit

He would be still better than what we got, even a newbe, not know nothing can do better.

70513[/snapback]

I still can't believe how McDough got in these last two terms. I think out towns voting system should be investatgated. Is it possilbe that he gave more people jobs than he didn't? Are the Spanish voting an Irishman in? I don't think so. They have to be putting some illegal votes in somehow. I don't know anyone that voted him in again. He is nothing but a Putz! :wub::wub:

First it was Millan and now it's Steve.  You are Brain washed if you think either one of those guys are or were bad.  This Mayor and his bandit of theives have you brain washed or on the pay roll, but they've gotta go.

From Millan Ban wagon!\///

Impeach the Mayor

Remove Higins as Chairman

Arrest his sister the treasurer who couldn't realize where all the money was going

70521[/snapback]

Yes his sister, thats right! Without her writing out the checks this would not be possible.

Guest Guest_Taxpayer_*
c'mon-the rules were always for the other people not our boy Stevie.He not only moved to the beat of a different drummer,he wanted to play the drum.

70469[/snapback]

And I say give him a chance! We're with you, Steve! This corruption has got to stop!!!!

Steve is right, the state & fed's are in looking at records of a certain properties with code violations dating back to 1999

fear not ,you & marie can bullsh  t your way out it too!

see you at rally on the 5th

70598[/snapback]

If there were violations. How were they allowed to happen first of all. My second question is .Who allowed them to happen ? Someone should ask the code officers. A question or two while their in town. If they are in town.

Guest Commuter
If there were violations. How were they allowed to happen first of all. My second question is .Who allowed them to happen ? Someone should ask the code officers. A question or two while their in town. If they are in town.

70742[/snapback]

Why hasn't the code official done anything about the sidewalk on Rodgers Blvd across from the Path station. When are they going to replace the sidewalk? When it snows?

Guest Bus for Former Harrisononians

the bus will depart from lbi at 10 in the morning

from there we will make a stop and pick up folks in belmar and point pleasant

then to keansburg

then to red bank

then to town hall to the rally

c'mon-the rules were always for the other people not our boy Stevie.He not only moved to the beat of a different drummer,he wanted to play the drum.

70469[/snapback]

When it doesn't go his way he takes his drum and runs to the Ledger. What an A$$hole. What geos around comes around Stevie boy will probably be in jail prior to anyone else on the council, time will tell.

then to keansburg

then to red bank

70813[/snapback]

whats the point, they don't vote here anymore.let them stay away, we don't need or want them.

then to keansburg

then to red bank

70813[/snapback]

what about walter?????? haahaaahaaa

When it doesn't go his way he takes his drum and runs to the Ledger. What an A$$hole. What geos around comes around Stevie boy will probably be in jail prior to anyone else on the council, time will tell.

70887[/snapback]

i see your true colors you heartless smurf and crew. why is it that these midgets think they can run their mouths? you'll be asking for a spot on taco bell commercial the racist flea attached to the dog's ass!

Does anyony know if town employees can go to the rally just to see who is there, or would the town get mad at them for being there? I would like to go for curiosity but I don't want to get in trouble at work.

who's walter?  A town employee?

71125[/snapback]

I think they are talking about the guy who used to drive the senior bus, yes a town employee, a regular guy, but they took the one bus away from the seniors and now he is a go for and do this guy. Sometimes he takes people to the doctors and some times he delivers meals on wheels, but a nice regular guy, trying to make a living. I am a senior and I miss that second bus because now you have to go thru every street in town to go to Shop Rite, it takes almost an hour.GREAT TOWN takes away from seniors and children.

All are invited to a Rally November 5th 8:00pm at Town Hall to demand the resignation of Mayor McDonough. More Postings will follow. Any interested People please contact me at:

HarrisonPoliticalActionCommittee@Verizon.Net

70105[/snapback]

If You are truly having a Rally on Nov. 6, I sure hope You Guys know enough to have a Permit to do so , or McDummass wil have You all arrested. Do not put any thing against those Sneaky Crooks.......If it is deffinite I will be there and Hopefully many more...The Ledger should also be there and what the Hell Call I witness News as well Channel 2,4,5,7,9....

If You are truly having a Rally on Nov. 6, I sure hope You Guys know enough to have a Permit to do so , or McDummass  wil have You all arrested.  Do not put any thing against those Sneaky Crooks.......If it is deffinite I will be there and Hopefully many more...The Ledger should also be there and what the Hell Call I witness News  as well  Channel 2,4,5,7,9....

71624[/snapback]

THIS WILL BE NOVEMBER 5TH IN FRONT OF THE TOWN HALL, PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO COME, NOBODY PAYS YOUR BILLS, DO THEY??????? COME AND BE HEARD, JUST LIKE WHEN YOU GO OUT AND VOTE, YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE. WE OBVIOUSLY NEED CHANGE FOR THE GOOD OF OUR CHILDREN, OUR SENIORS AND OUR COMMUNITY. COME OUT, BE SEEN AND DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE INTIMIDATION AND RETRIBUTION THAT THESE GUYS PULL. SCREW THEM ALL, THEY DESERVE TO BE TAKEN AWAY AND ARRESTED, AND PAY BACK THE TOWN.

Does anyony know if town employees can go to the rally just to see who is there, or would the town get mad at them for being there? I would like to go for curiosity but I don't want to get in trouble at work.

71161[/snapback]

Yes, why not? what will they do to you? I realize that they probably make you go clean toilets or something like that, but you know what after this election, THEY WILL BE THE ONES CLEANING TOILETS AND PICKING UP GARBBAGE. Wait and see these guys are very nurvous right now, they know that the Feds are around and they know they have done WRONG. Please go to the raly and don't be intimidated by these thieves.

I still can't believe how McDough got in these  last two terms.  I think out towns voting system should be investatgated.  Is it possilbe that he gave more people jobs than he didn't? Are the Spanish voting  an Irishman in?  I don't think so.  They have to be putting some illegal votes in somehow.  I don't know anyone that voted him in again.  He is nothing but a Putz! <_<      ;)

70622[/snapback]

Yes, that's another thing that the FBI is looking into, not only what they are stealing from this one square mile community, but what they have done in the past years. I agree that Pete's sister needs to go, her of all people should realize that things just weren't adding up, afterall she signs the checks, and balances the books, we can all agree that there are a bunch of crooks that work here, that's the reason they stay for so long, instead of retiring early. Go figure, she is now selling her property.

If You are truly having a Rally on Nov. 6, I sure hope You Guys know enough to have a Permit to do so , or McDummass  wil have You all arrested.  Do not put any thing against those Sneaky Crooks.......If it is deffinite I will be there and Hopefully many more...The Ledger should also be there and what the Hell Call I witness News  as well  Channel 2,4,5,7,9....

71624[/snapback]

Have lots of personal video cams positioned (overtly and covertly) at the rally. Never know what might happen.

Have lots of personal video cams positioned (overtly and covertly) at the rally. Never know what might happen.

71764[/snapback]

I hope you all get arrested, you are a bunch of screwballs