Defeatocrats Hit New Low

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Just when you think the defeatocrats have hit bottom, they manage to dig a little deeper. Now they have created a document condemning Rush Limbaugh for exercising his right to freedom of speech (over 40 defeatocrats signed this moronic

document). Strangely, none of the 40 defeatocrats knew they were supposed to DEFEND the constitution,not attack private citizens who exercise it.

Still more strangely, these are the same morons who criticise Bush for wiretapping terrorists.

So, let me try to understand this. The defeatocrats defend the rights of terrorists but attack private citizens. I think they may have hit bedrock this time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you think the defeatocrats have hit bottom, they manage to dig a little deeper. Now they have created a document condemning Rush Limbaugh for exercising his right to freedom of speech (over 40 defeatocrats signed this moronic

document). Strangely, none of the 40 defeatocrats knew they were supposed to DEFEND  the constitution,not attack private citizens who exercise it.

Still more strangely, these are the same morons who criticise Bush for wiretapping terrorists.

So, let me try to understand this. The defeatocrats defend the rights of terrorists but attack private citizens. I think they may have hit bedrock this time.

70015[/snapback]

Yeah, Just like those morons who attacked MoveOn.Org for exercising their right to question General Betray Us ... I hope the Bushies aren't tapping your phone. you sound like a terrorist to me.

Guest a proud american

document). Strangely, none of the 40 defeatocrats knew they were supposed to DEFEND  the constitution,not attack private citizens who exercise it.

70015[/snapback]

Try to put down your drink and bayonet so that you can explain to me why the loons on the right had no problem condemning Move-on but are so quick to defend the darling of the right. Of course you don't like move-on so it's ok to criticise them. Well if you have a problem now wait until the election when your team is out.

My advice is for you to go back to the doctor and have your medication adjusted. And remember, stay away from tall buildings. Wouldn't want you to jump out.

70015[/snapback]

You think they've hit bedrock every time. Let us know when they start an unwinnable war based on false pretenses, and destroy the middle class to make W's friends even richer than they were before.

Just when you think maybe BushWanker's been resting upand maybe actually trying to dream up something intelligent to say he's back and proving he's nothing but a BushWanker after all

Guest BushBacker
Try to put down your drink and bayonet so that you can explain to me why the loons on the right had no problem condemning Move-on but are so quick to defend the darling of the right. Of course you don't like move-on so it's ok to criticise them. Well if you have a problem now wait until the election when your team is out.

My advice is for you to go back to the doctor and have your medication adjusted. And remember, stay away from tall buildings. Wouldn't want you to jump out.

70102[/snapback]

I would respond to this if I knew what you said.

Guest 2smart4u
You think they've hit bedrock every time. Let us know when they start an unwinnable war based on false pretenses, and destroy the middle class to make W's friends even richer than they were before.

70112[/snapback]

"destroy the middle class" ?? I'm in the middle class and I'm doing quite well

thank to our great president. "unwinnable war" ?? "false pretenses" ?? You

must be reading those loony left bloggers again.

Guest YouDon'tGetIt

70015[/snapback]

Free speech is a two way street. Limbaugh has the right to express his views but others have the right to condemn his statements. You know, the Limbaugh statement that the military official criticizing the war is "not a real soldier," or that the 11 year old child brought in to demonstrate who would get needed health benefits under the bill vetoed by President Bush isn't really sick and is rich, or Rush's lunatic pathetic mockery of Michael J. Fox's illness. Yup, all those statements are condemnable. I hope Rush and his friend Coulter and people like you BushBacker keep exercising your free speech rights, it will only increase the margin of victory for the Democratic sweep in 2008 (which includes a Clinton presidency)

Guest BushBacker

Defeatocratic Rep. Pete Stark of CA. has embarrassed and outraged almost everyone in Congress with his moronic remarks. He was later forced to apologize.

Is it the Kool-aid that makes these Loony Lefties keep saying and doing these insane things ?? Last week it was the Rush Limbaugh fiasco, this week it's Pete Stark, next week ??

I think the fact this war is now going our way has all the America-hating Loony Lefties starting to panic.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Defeatocratic Rep. Pete Stark of CA. has embarrassed and outraged almost everyone in Congress with his moronic remarks. He was later forced to apologize.

Is it the Kool-aid that makes these Loony Lefties keep saying and doing these insane things ?? Last week it was the Rush Limbaugh fiasco, this week it's Pete Stark, next week ??

I think the fact  this war is now going our way has all the America-hating Loony Lefties starting to panic.

70363[/snapback]

Yes, we have been a shining model of Democracy as of late haven't we? Democracy at gunpoint. Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Abu Girhab.

I find is especially disturbing that anyone who diagrees witht his war hates America.

What king of death obsessed wack job are you anyway. Invasions don't work no matter how right you think you are. Rep. Stark has nothing to aplogize for and it's unfortunate he was brow beaten into submission by pussies like you who can handle the truth.

I think the fact  this war is now going our way has all the America-hating Loony Lefties starting to panic.

70363[/snapback]

Going our way? Turkey attacking against our wishes, new standards being set up for blackwater, infastructure being contracted out to Iran and China by the Iraqi government, airstrikes how many years after mission accomplished. How is it going our way?

70363[/snapback]

Is it Kool-Aid that makes YOU such a wanker or?????

70363[/snapback]

You let us know when the war's over.

Stark made one comment that was over the line. He owed an apology to the American people for giving the right wing an opportunity to divert the discussion, but he owed no apology Bush.

The outrage is what the Bush administration has done to our country and to the world in the past seven years.

Is it the Kool-aid that makes these Loony Lefties keep saying and doing these insane things ??

He could have accused Bush of eating live babies, and it would still be nothing compared to the needless deaths occurring every day in the Middle East thanks to him.

Guest a proud american
He could have accused Bush of eating live babies, and it would still be nothing compared to the needless deaths occurring every day in the Middle East thanks to him.

70412[/snapback]

Yea, the wars going great. In fact it's going so well, the neo-cons in the Government are ready to go into Iran if necessary. Of course we don't have the troops, the equipment and the american people are against it. Sounds like it's going to happen as soon as we can invent some new intelligence. In fact, Fox News was discussing Al-Quaeda's possible involvement in the California wild fires.

I guess instead of getting their hands on a dirty bomb, they must have purchased a lightning machine and a Santa Anna wind device from Iran.

Guest 2smart4u
You let us know when the war's over.

Stark made one comment that was over the line. He owed an apology to the American people for giving the right wing an opportunity to divert the discussion, but he owed no apology Bush.

The outrage is what the Bush administration has done to our country and to the world in the past seven years.

70410[/snapback]

Really ?? Lets see, he lowered our taxes (Wall St. loves him). Unemployment is at an all-time low. He is going after the terrorists that attacked the World Trade Center TWICE (something the defeatocrat Clinton was afraid to do) and has prevented any further attacks in the U.S. since 9/11. Bush will go down as one of our greatest presidents. But I can understand how you Kool-aiders would be a little fuzzy on the facts.

70412[/snapback]

Valerie Plame anyone?

Guest BushBacker
Free speech is a two way street.  Limbaugh has the right to express his views but others have the right to condemn his statements.  You know, the Limbaugh statement that the military official criticizing the war is "not a real soldier," or that the 11 year old child brought in to demonstrate who would get needed health benefits under the bill vetoed by President Bush isn't really sick and is rich, or Rush's lunatic pathetic mockery of Michael J. Fox's illness.  Yup, all those statements are condemnable.  I hope Rush and his friend Coulter and people like you BushBacker keep exercising your free speech rights, it will only increase the margin of victory for the Democratic sweep in 2008 (which includes a Clinton presidency)

70330[/snapback]

I can understand your excitement over Hilliary. Hourly wage people (like yourself) will benefit from the Ice Princess getting elected. Universal health care, free college tuition for illegal aliens, $5,000. for each baby pushed out by every unwed mother, no more wiretapping terrorists and reduced military budgets.

I think Harry Reid will make a wonderful Secetary of Defense and Billy Boy is anxious to run the Intern Program in the White House.

On the down side, we may get wiped off the map by the bombers that won't have to worry about their conversations being listened to. Yeah, I'm real excited too.

Really ??  Lets see, he lowered our taxes (Wall St. loves him). Unemployment is at an all-time low. He is going after the terrorists that attacked  the World Trade Center TWICE (something the defeatocrat Clinton was afraid to do) and has prevented any further attacks in the U.S. since 9/11. Bush will go down as one of our greatest presidents. But I can understand how you Kool-aiders would be a little fuzzy on the facts.

70533[/snapback]

YOU might wanrt to consider actually posting some facts before you start talking about anyone else being fuzzy on them

Really ??  Lets see, he lowered our taxes (Wall St. loves him). Unemployment is at an all-time low. He is going after the terrorists that attacked  the World Trade Center TWICE (something the defeatocrat Clinton was afraid to do) and has prevented any further attacks in the U.S. since 9/11. Bush will go down as one of our greatest presidents. But I can understand how you Kool-aiders would be a little fuzzy on the facts.

70533[/snapback]

Well Mr 2dumb4words, the unemployment rate under Bush has been higher every year than during Clinton's last year of office so it's obviously not at an all time low as you state. I guess you're too busy thinking of ASININE Kool-Aid remarks to actually look for facts. When you really want to see those fuzzy on facts look in a mirror, WANKER!

Guest a proud american

70533[/snapback]

Let's look a little coloser. In 94 the Unemployment rate was 4.1 In 07 it's 4.7.

As a result of the Tax Cuts, a consequence was the Alternative Minimum Tax, that Millions of middle income families are paying.

Wall Street loves him, because of the misery he has brought upon us they are getting wealthier.

The first Bombing was February 93, one month after Clinton took office. 01 was 9 months after Bush took office.

He's kept us safer? This is in spite of him not because of him.

And as far as being the best president ever, right now his unpopularity has passed Nixon and still headed south.

What he has accomplished is handing the next president a budget deficit somewhere in the neighborhood of one hundred and sixty three billion dollars, a national debt increase of two trillion dollars, one of the lowest if not the lowest devaluation of the dollar in history, he took us from being one of the most admired countries in the world to one of the most hated, spent more time on vacation than even Ronald Reagan.

But I guess in your world these are accomplisnments.

Let's look a little coloser. In 94 the Unemployment rate was 4.1 In 07 it's 4.7.

As a result of the Tax Cuts, a consequence was the Alternative Minimum Tax, that Millions of middle income families are paying.

Wall Street loves him, because of the misery he has brought upon us they are getting wealthier.

The first Bombing was February 93, one month after Clinton took office. 01 was 9 months after Bush took office.

And as far as being the best president ever, right now his unpopularity has passed Nixon and still headed south.

What he has accomplished is handing the next president a budget deficit somewhere in the neighborhood of one hundred and sixty three billion dollars, a national debt increase of two trillion dollars, one of the lowest if not the lowest devaluation of the dollar in history, he took us from being one of the most admired countries in the world to one of the most hated, spent more time on vacation than even Ronald Reagan.

70950[/snapback]

The AMT has been creeping into the middle class for years; it has gotten progressively worse, but this is not new.

I don't care which side you prescribe to; both attacks on the WTC were failures by the intelligence communities, not the respective Presidents at the time. By the way which party was it that "handcuffed" intelligence . . . . . . I believe it was the party represented by the jackass, oops I meant donkey.

Guest 2smart4u

70950[/snapback]

"He's kept us safer? This is in spite of him not because of him." Now this is a typical LoonyLeft statement. No factual basis for this, just stupid Kool-aid stuff.

"More time on vacation" ?? You need to try harder.

Guest Patriot
Going our way?  Turkey attacking against our wishes,  new standards being set up for blackwater, infastructure being contracted out to Iran and China by the Iraqi government, airstrikes how many years after mission accomplished.  How is it going our way?

70401[/snapback]

Hmmmm...... Sounds like you're rooting against our troops, cupcake.

Yea, the wars going great. In fact it's going so well, the neo-cons in the Government are ready to go into Iran if necessary. Of course we don't have the troops, the equipment and the american people are against it. Sounds like it's going to happen as soon as we can invent some new intelligence. In fact, Fox News was discussing Al-Quaeda's possible involvement in the California wild fires.

I guess instead of getting their hands on a dirty bomb, they must have purchased a lightning machine and a Santa Anna wind device from Iran.

70510[/snapback]

Don't quit your day job, you'll never make it with comedy.